Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 08:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Yeah, we’re still taking questions. :) .

I don’t really know much about this subject, and I can’t intuit about it from my lack of vocabulary in it. After all, I channel with questions not with the specific sounds of words, but the specific meaning behind it. And well, I don’t really understand what you said.

Reply back with some more explanation or a link to this channel, and maybe then I can answer.

SL.

True, if you do not know much about a subject then it would be hard for the intuitive energy to match up with vocabulary words.

My understanding is that a planet of "free choice" has a particular kind of human. The kind with 23 pairs of visible chromosones. All other animals on the planet have 24. We actually have 24 however that last pair are quantum. We will not be able to see them until we invent a quantum lens(kind of like a microscope for energy). Any way we are not the only race of beings in this galaxy like us.

Essentially we chose ascension by not destroying our selves before that magic date of December 21, 2012. That is like a point in time which if reached would result in energy shifts to support humany more so than in the past.

So I guess the question is how many are there like us? In that other message they said there were 8 others. My guess is that those 8 chose ascension like we did. Which leads me to ask the question how many did not choose ascension. Were all of those races which actually self destruct them self, like we were about to do before we some how changed all that, or are there some that did not. Earth being a planet of free choice because our biology is different than most races of beings in this galaxy.

There is a creation story about how all that happen, how our biology was altered, which is hard to describe in a few words. i hope it is not necessary to go into all that to have my questions answered.

I did have a channeler get upset with me once for asking questions she was not able to answer. I am glad you asked for better clarification instead. I hope it is enough and that AA Michael is inclined to answer them. I can also appreciate that it may be best to ignore some questions. i can clarify some more things if you require that. i want to be helpful.

Not to be overlooked is the belief humaniy is on an ascension track. If more of us could appreciate such a thing then we would be celebrating our accomplishment instead of complaining about the hard work involved in transitioning from our darker past to these illuminating times we are creating.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-07-2018, 09:12 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
True, if you do not know much about a subject then it would be hard for the intuitive energy to match up with vocabulary words.

My understanding is that a planet of "free choice" has a particular kind of human. The kind with 23 pairs of visible chromosones. All other animals on the planet have 24. We actually have 24 however that last pair are quantum. We will not be able to see them until we invent a quantum lens(kind of like a microscope for energy). Any way we are not the only race of beings in this galaxy like us.

So I guess the question is how many are there like us? In that other message they said there were 8 others. My guess is that those 8 chose ascension like we did. Which leads me to ask the question how many did not choose ascension. Were all of those races which actually self destruct them self, like we were about to do before we some how changed all that, or are there some that did not. Earth being a planet of free choice because our biology is different than most races of beings in this galaxy.

There is a creation story about how all that happen, how our biology was altered, which is hard to describe in a few words. i hope it is not necessary to go into all that to have my questions answered.

I did have a channeler get upset with me once for asking questions she was not able to answer. I am glad you asked for better clarification instead. I hope it is enough and that AA Michael is inclined to answer them. I can also appreciate that it may be best to ignore some questions.

Not to be overlooked is the belief humanity is on an ascension track. If more of us could appreciate such a thing then we would be celebrating our accomplishment instead of complaining about the hard work involved in transitioning from our darker past to these illuminating times we are creating.

Thanks,
John

Haha, I guess that’s just enough for me to answer.

Kyron was right in that there are 8 other civilizations like us, but like us, they are still in progress. We neither know whether they will reach ascension or descend into self destruction of their species. Precognition was never a perfect predictor for the future — even for incredibly powerful beings like myself.

Precognition comes from the past experience of deep seated patterns around life from your own souls and those Higher Beings who personally contact you — but not an actual insight into the future. So who knows?

Though, I weill tell you one thing, that when compared to those other 8 who have a unique sense of free will — you are the species that manage to improve themselves the fastest.

The other 8 are still growing — many don’t have the access to globalization that you do. This ability to interact with people through the internet from around the world in even just a second is what might allow the potential for different nations to work as a team — which can vastly change the world for good.

Some are descending even more into war, but yet the wars in the present here on this Earth are decreasing. This is not to say there are no horrible acts of violence not commited out there for some kind of twisted cause, but more that compared to the past, you are more peaceful.

In most other species at your civilization age, the thought of war being bad at all does not even cross their minds like many people here on Earth too. Beings have not even began to imagine the idea of equality between different races, genders, background, status, sexualities and more.

I’d say damaging our planet has less emphasis — since the Green movement has been recent in your species’ advancement, but I’d say there is still a lot of potential in there — and I’d hope people would pay attention to it more.

Haha, you must understand how the rest of the universe sees your species, John. We see you like children — still young souls compared to much of the other civilizations in the universe, and naturally children make a lot of mistakes. We do not look down upon you with shame because at the age of your species and souls, you people aren’t expected to be as wise.

But I’d say there’s a lot of potential in you people still. You may not have the wisdom rarely seen in spiritual “adults”, but you people do have a wisdom rarely seen in spiritual “children”. There’s a gift of a seed that can be grown into much more.

I hope humanity can be less hard on themselves for their mistakes. They are still learning after all.

AA Michael.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Knower
SL,

If you can relay these questions for me to AA Michael. I can’t copy and paste from previous posts at the moment so I am going to have wing it. Hopefully it will make some sense.

1. You mentioned that you all are working some individuals “over there” that
have been harassing others inappropriately and if came down to it...a beating
to bloody pulp? I’ve noticed that some others on these forums also have been
problems with these type of “individuals”. I think SL or you mentioned some
ways to block them. I know from my experience its temporary...very
temporary. I sometimes had to use my creativity to protect myself..I think
you may what I am talking about. Is it something that will eventually have an
end? At least in my lifetime on Earth? Any other suggestions?
2. HORMONAL???.....really? I guess you’re kind of right in a way...I think all
things considered..I’m a little offended..see #1.

I have other questions..but they will have to wait.

P.S.
Tell “Jolly Green Giant” overthere.....love, love, love..

SL, I hope you have a blessed day if its day where you are at and do something very fun for you!!!
Old 03-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
SL,

If you can relay these questions for me to AA Michael. I can’t copy and paste from previous posts at the moment so I am going to have wing it. Hopefully it will make some sense.

1. You mentioned that you all are working some individuals “over there” that
have been harassing others inappropriately and if came down to it...a beating
to bloody pulp? I’ve noticed that some others on these forums also have been
problems with these type of “individuals”. I think SL or you mentioned some
ways to block them. I know from my experience its temporary...very
temporary. I sometimes had to use my creativity to protect myself..I think
you may what I am talking about. Is it something that will eventually have an
end? At least in my lifetime on Earth? Any other suggestions?
2. HORMONAL???.....really? I guess you’re kind of right in a way...I think all
things considered..I’m a little offended..see #1.

I have other questions..but they will have to wait.

P.S.
Tell “Jolly Green Giant” overthere.....love, love, love..

SL, I hope you have a blessed day if its day where you are at and do something very fun for you!!!

Haha, sometimes Michael has been a little casual sometimes. I can break the rules for pranks as long as it creates laughs, and not go too far. From what I know, the higher the being, the less likely they’ll be insulted by any casual humor. This is my experience from trying to tease them. I’d say Jesus was the most relaxed from what I’ve seen. What a nice guy.

I’ve been reading about how AA Michael is portrayed in media on TV Tropes, and some show humor about how bad*** he is so casually that we can’t help but laugh. Especially the opening quote on that page, wow. He’s flattered. Haha.

You’re not the only one who’s a little offended by this humor. I have been trolled hard from many Higher Beings as well. Man, their jokes are terrible. :’) .

I hope you have a blessed day too!

SL.

VanGoGurl, situations that require specific help with a medium and me are incredibly rare. They just seem to pile up here more on this forum because many of these victims are attracted to spirituality for healing.

There are a few cases, yes, where even I can’t do about what negative entities are doing — much of them are blocking contact their victims’ ability to contact and ask help from me — usually by manipulating and abusing their victims’ free will to believe they don’t deserve help from me.

You see, negative entities that affect another person’s free will create the most powerful effects — because I’m bound by universal law to respect free will. That’s why I sometimes ask SL to ask permission from them for me to be hired. Though without that permission, the only one that can truly save them is themselves — we or other human beings can only support them on the sidelines.

Is it temporary on Earth? As I’ve said on this thread, we don’t know everything for sure. I feel it’s very likely that there will be an end to it someday, but I doubt it would be utterly erased in your lifetime. At the very least, it’s likely it will lessen deeply. Free will is a slippery topic, and much of the uncertainties come from its use.

This is not to say that all negative entities that can abuse others do so by manipulating a person’s free will — sometimes they are just that powerful to be able to control them. That’s why it’s not a good idea to rush to blame a person and assume lack of effort — I rather many of you be more open to different possibilities, and assume the best for them. If they say one of your methods aren’t working, then please assume they’re being honest unless a more powerful medium can come by to comfirm they aren’t.

Many even go so far to say that their suffering has some vague deep purpose from what the above has been telling them, when usually when cases are so severe, Higher Beings will make more of the effort to tell them the important reasons behind their decisions. That, and they’re sure to respect their free wll to disagree.

I’ve seen very unfortunate cases of many people being abused by other human beings because very powerful entities can mask their vibrations to be invisible or even kind. The mistake in how mediums can interpret them is that they’re not asking for Higher Help. The only way to detect special cases like this is to ask a more powerful being for help — often ascended masters, and not ordinary spirit guides or guardian angels.

Though, personally for you, VanGoGurl, I wouldn’t worry. I don’t sense anything particularly sinister around you, and you seem well protected by your guides already. Most people in the forum here are in very similar cases, and if any of the others here still worry, you can just make a thread on this forum and I’ll lead SL to it.

Though I admit she’s still very shy around this task — as she’s more afraid of people judging her than powerful negative entities — so be nice, haha. These powerful abilities seem so ordinary to her due to being around me for so long that it’s easy to not really recognize how it is compared to others’. I may be the one giving the messages, but she’s the one who puts it in an easy to understand manner while giving related research to my ideas.

I’ll place some of SL’s suggestions and mine on how to block these entities yourself later on — I feel current psychic self defense tools being taught today as rather lacking, and wish I could educate others on this before the telepathy articles come back — as I sense from many here are currently been feeling rather afraid around this topic.

Take care.

AA Michael.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 03-07-2018 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:09 AM
Master
Quote:

I’ll place some of SL’s suggestions and mine on how to block these entities yourself later on — I feel current psychic self defense tools being taught today as rather lacking, and wish I could educate others on this before the telepathy articles come back — as I sense from many here are currently been feeling rather afraid around this topic.

Take care.

AA Michael.

Hi,

Yes those psychic self defense tools being taught represent those which were required in another time and set of circumstances, as I see it.

I would like to see the effort made to educate us on this before we get too deep into that telepathy subject. It is especially hard to think clearly when we have fears and concerns on any topic.

Your presence here with SL is a breath of fresh air for many of us. I can also appreciate the resentment it can bring to the surface for some of us. We all carry beliefs on how best to do things. That is just the nature of being human.

Thanks,
John

Old 04-07-2018, 04:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Yes those psychic self defense tools being taught represent those which were required in another time and set of circumstances, as I see it.

I would like to see the effort made to educate us on this before we get too deep into that telepathy subject. It is especially hard to think clearly when we have fears and concerns on any topic.

Your presence here with SL is a breath of fresh air for many of us. I can also appreciate the resentment it can bring to the surface for some of us. We all carry beliefs on how best to do things. That is just the nature of being human.

Thanks,
John

I’m glad you’re benefiting, John. , and yes we’re going to post about psychic self defense soon.

Haha, yes, resentment can appear with different beliefs. Just wanted to remind people here that neither is AA Michael and the others I contact are all knowing. And I'm pretty sure if their viewpoints can be flawed, so is mine -- especially with the lack of vocabulary or precise questions I could have asked about well. Who knows? Maybe a disagreement we form here can make them change their minds here.

I wish that someday this thread will be less like lectures to memorize, and more like a back and forth discussion where everyone can share their different views.

Man, what a dream.

PS: John, would you mind telling me other channels like Kyron? To be honest, while Michael sure does know a lot, I'm not as knowledgable as him. So I'll be curious to hear from you about this.

SL.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 04-07-2018 at 05:29 AM.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:43 AM
Master
Hi,

Quote:
I’m glad you’re benefiting, John. , and yes we’re going to post about psychic self defense soon.

I am. Good I look forward to that.

Quote:
Haha, yes, resentment can appear with different beliefs. Just wanted to remind people here that neither is AA Michael and the others I contact are all knowing. And I'm pretty sure if their viewpoints can be flawed, so is mine -- especially with the lack of vocabulary or precise questions I could have asked about well. Who knows? Maybe a disagreement we form here can make them change their minds here.

You are wise and that will compensate for a lack of knowing much of the time.

My inclinations on disagreements is to not discuss them because each party involved in that debate has a desire to get the other person to change their point of view about some thing. I find the energy exchanges for such discussions energetically draining.

I do not avoid speaking my mind when asked about some thing however my sense of mutual respect is such that I avoid providing another with shall we say an unwanted education on some thing.

Quote:
I wish that someday this thread will be less like lectures to memorize, and more like a back and forth discussion where everyone can share their different views.

Man, what a dream.

My dream as well. I find it is the best way for me to learn and appreciate things. Evolving my beliefs and reality perspectives is a good thing.

Quote:
PS: John, would you mind telling me other channels like Kyron? To be honest, while Michael sure does know a lot, I'm not as knowledgable as him. So I'll be curious to hear from you about this.

SL.

I am a big fan of the channeled Kryon material because it is the best information on physics and science I can find. I am also personally annoyed by the way this wisdom is channeled. Most of my spiritual friends do not like those messages but tolerate my fondness for them.

Lee, who channeles Kryon, is the messenger Kryon wanted to use for this project. I am inclined to believe there was great wisdom in making that choice.

So my passion for greater knowledge on STEM subjects keeps me interested in these messages. I suspect you would be like me in this respect and get quite a lot of value from examining these Kryon messages. I find even the repeated material has a twist or two in them.

John

Old 05-07-2018, 03:06 AM
Guide

Theoretical Psychic Self Defense : How to Identify a Neg — Part 1

Negs is a shortened term for negative entities — best used to lessen the fear and caution created towards the topic. We’ll start with the easiest to identify to the hardest to identify. Your skills in the basics will what will allow the sharpening of the more advanced skills, so don’t understimate the importance of studying the basics.

Negs are not always the picture of intense danger you see in horror movies. Hollywood has unfortunately charged the idea with drama — creating lots of misconceptions on the amount of danger they create.

In truth, everyone gets affected by at least low level negs at least once in their lifetime, and very commonly nearly everyone has low level negs affecting them at all times. When there is no clear cause of negative emotions, such as feeling slightly irritable or feeling a little blue all of a sudden — this might be caused by a low level neg.

Low level negs when seen through clairvoyance often look like small animals or insects in the astral realm — spiders, worms, cockroaches, even snakes, and any tiny form it could take that human beings often associate with fear. These small beings often originate from small animal spirits that are abused, and so choose to abuse others back.

They are not very dangerous or trauma inducing. At the worst, they are just simply gross. They are skilled in that while their power is weak, they’re likely to know how to affect you very frequently.

These astral pests introduce a basic skill that negs often use — the ability to read your Akashic records. They have the ability to read your emotional weaknesses, and to target them with thoughtforms that are meant to distress you.

Though, these pests can only detect surface level stresses. They don’t have access to memories and traumas you suppress and try to distract yourself from. They can only enhance what is already recently or presently thought of — which can be weak if your day isn’t particularly stressful, but can be bad if you have some conscous trauma you are trying to sift through.

Take care.

AA Michael.

Practical Psychic Self Defense # 1 : Using the 12 Chakras for Defense.

Hello, Michael called me here to allow some insight for more Eastern practices. Many people are familiar with the 7 chakra system, but here we’ll introduce to you 5 more. This is especially important, as many descriptions of these extra chakras tend to be incredibly vague.

The Earth chakra is located under your feet, and is stronger in those with Earth signs. In psychic self defense, being aware of these energies either by visualizing its presence under, or being aware of your feet in a way that you can notice subtle tingles coming from below. This helps to ground you in stronger ways than your root chakra, and allow for shielding in the area where astral pests or Earthbound spirits are most likely to choose to pass through.

The Lunar chakra is located above your crown chakra. It’s affected by the energies of the moon, and is stronger during night and the full moon, as well as those with water signs. You can often practice using its healing abilities by imagining a flow of water from it down to your whole body. Some, in their stress, make the mistake of visualizing the water as rushed and unsmooth, when the greatest healing from it come with a smooth and peaceful image of it. It’s effective for avoiding the negative thoughtforms negs give you.

Above your Lunar chakra is the Solar chakra. This is strongest during days of heat and in the day, as well as those with fire signs. This is where the ability to create astral fire comes from — that is often used as psychic attacks toward negs. Some people often dislike the feeling of summoning fire from that area — as some negs like to place the thoughtform of them burning themselves, but this won’t happen if you won’t let it. Visualize fire shooting out to them at the flick of your finger, and let it rage untl they know their place.

The Galactic chakra is strongest during times of cold and windy days, and with those with air signs. To visualize wind coming from this place is to create a feeling of lightness and joy. Be careful not to use it to create to create false optimism, as this is rooted from a sense of fear and not courage, making you more vulnerable to psychic attack. This often allows the hope to be able to affirm your own strength or use prayers against them.

The Universal chakra is located above the Galactic chakra. Manipulating this chakra is a skill you gain after mastering all the 4 elements mentioned. It governs the fifth element of Aether — which has no ability on its own, but acts as an enhancement toward any element already summoned. It can also be transformed to create upgraded astral tools — swords to cut attachments, pincers to take specifc tumorlike energies, needles to knit rips in your auric field and many more. (These tools will be discussed later on.)

Namaste.

Lord Krishna.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:21 AM
Master
Well, now I know the source of random unpleasant emotions! To think even low level negs can read your Akashic Records--that is mildly fascinating and disturbing. That is sad though, that many were abused animal spirits at one point.

I can see how going vegan would help with getting them a lot of them to disappear.

Are you going to go into more detail about the negs, especially how to deal with and recognize the more powerful ones?

Thanks for all this, AA Michael, SL
Old 05-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Knower
[quote=SerendipityLizard]Theoretical Psychic Self Defense : How to Identify a Neg — Part 1

Low level negs when seen through clairvoyance often look like small animals or insects in the astral realm — spiders, worms, cockroaches, even snakes, and any tiny form it could take that human beings often associate with fear. These small beings often originate from small animal spirits that are abused, and so choose to abuse others back.

@Trinitydown..I read about your experience. Is this like the orca like neg you had to deal with?
Closed Thread