Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-05-2018, 11:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
First, you can't lump them all in the same category....two angry people do not always have the same stubbornness and temperament....and just because someone is angry, doesn't mean they are evil. Be careful what you call evil...because often how we judge others, is how we judge ourselves, and our own shortcomings that we hide. Be careful to not spread slander about others, if you did not see it, walk in their shoes, experience it firsthand, then you are spreading lies. None of us knew Henry VIII, we read about him from books, based on another's point of view. Although we know he killed his wives, that is not for us to judge, or even think about in our own spiritual progress..talking about him, takes the focus off you...and what you need to work on spiritually. His mis-deeds will not matter when you cross over, yours will...and if you are here on this earth...you got mis-deeds, too.

This world is full of angry people, amd anger comes from hurt. There are many many people who have suffered, through abuse, abandonment, harassment, cheating, lies, loss, deprivation, murder, suicide, ect, that are angry people here, and angry souls over there....

There are lower astral levels, close to the earth plane, where they go. Again, they are not evil, demons or creatures, ..they are our brothers and sisters.

They go to where their energy vibrates on the same wavelength...but it is not permenant, and once they are ready to get out of there, and let go of the anger....they can get help and move forward.

I would say, almost all of us through incarnations have been to these lower astral levels before, after a hard life, amd earthly death.

Life is about learning, making progress. All of us will eventually get to the higher realms of energetic frequency, but we will all spend our time in the lower astral levels, too...or what they call "hell" Nobody is perfect, infact...many people who think they are good people and Christians, will end up there as well.

Mark my words, "hell" is full of souls like me and you...so do not judge...less you be judged. No baptism, Jesus, or before death acknowledgement of your sins will get you into the higher frequencies, your soul will still vibrate at its natural spiritual frequency in progress. There is no easy way out, or short cuts. You have to do the work on earth, and that includes suffering, sin, and growing through your negativity...and spending time in the lower frequencies and willingness to grow beyond spiritually and energetically. We should not be afraid to be ourselves, as all this is apart of the learning progress. We should be content, and follow where our conscious leads..as this is where we are spiritually.

Some souls, who are making progress, but still suffering...will alternate their energy back and forth between these realms....creating their own heaven or hell...because their energy will vibrate back and forth between these realms.
But, through this experience, will get better at controlling their thoughts and emotions, and creating their reality.

This place they call hell...is a place you go to purge negative emotions and energy, so that your energy is free and not held back to travel to the higher realms. However, there are many levels of lower astral frequencies, so no two people will experience the exact same level unless they have the exact same frequency.

We go to where we are spiritually, or energetically....it is wise and compassionate to treat tormented people, and angry people here....with love, mercy and forgiveness. You do not know what they have been through to get to that place, but you can show them by example what love, truth and forgiveness feels like...you never know, you could make all the difference in their spiritual lives....and that is merit in the higher levels of frequency.

However, you must be stronger spiritually to take on helping another soul that is in such a dark place, or they will end up taking advantage or hurting the person who tries to help them.

There is no "Thanks" button here as in some other forums so I just wanted to say Thank You with my post. What deep insight and wisdom. Very well said and explained, I totally agree with you. Your post humbled me!
Old 09-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Newbie ;)

It is about the fact and figure... as if you did wrong with other, You will face that again...
Old 09-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Everyone is different when they cross over in my experience. I have noticed a lot of people are confused at first and some are at peace and happy. One of my friends, however, that had a rather tragic life and died of a drug overdose, came to me the first time so upset just hysterical. It was so sad. This was 10 years ago. Now every once in a while she will come around and she seems a lot better. I think maybe it just takes time like you said.
I also had a lady I was just having a regular conversation with in my dream and then she got super angry. She was talking about her fiancee being engaged to someone else and then she got so angry she tried to attack me. I think it didn't help that I was scared instead of trying to be comforting. Its really hard though when someone starts screaming at you.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:43 AM
Newbie ;)

What is your own programming, when thinking about things nonphysical.
And what perceptualization or impression, if you will, with varied thoughts...
Are you drawing on?

Thoughts and mind can be very varied.
What programming do you hold, and what were you looking at, at that time.
Perceptuals cannot affect you, nor you life's equation...
But, you might be able to have an impression that fades out.
In order to learn from what thought(s) you had in mind at that time.

Best to ya!
IdeoMastery
Old 12-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
There is no "Thanks" button here as in some other forums so I just wanted to say Thank You with my post. What deep insight and wisdom. Very well said and explained, I totally agree with you. Your post humbled me!

Thank you Tomma...actually it is what I've been told through my own psychic experiences, after my NDE years ago. So I believe it came from the other side...I'm happy it resonated with you and being humble is one of the biggest merits in spirituality....it also keeps the rose colored fog off our glasses, amd helps us see things from a balanced perception. Thank you for your comment. Have a great weekend.
Old 13-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Thank you Tomma...actually it is what I've been told through my own psychic experiences, after my NDE years ago. So I believe it came from the other side...I'm happy it resonated with you and being humble is one of the biggest merits in spirituality....it also keeps the rose colored fog off our glasses, amd helps us see things from a balanced perception. Thank you for your comment. Have a great weekend.

You too
Old 25-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Everyone will be forgiven for everything, until they learn the truth about life. When you learn the truth, you have the ultimate freedom and power but also the ultimate responsibility.

Every person faces this 'crossroad' at some point.

"The Present" from Global Truth Project explains this simply, in just a few pages.
Old 26-06-2018, 05:54 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I work freely with everyone no matter what they did and if I was to ever open the door to cross them and found a room of fire (Hell) I would ask to be struck down dead myself. I do not feel there is such a place to find Enlightenment that final crossing for our Soul, do we not have to experience or have experience in all kinds of lives we can live ?

I was once a Prison Pen Pal to someone that mass a person that took many lives, and while the information we shared was well "censored" he had a heart that beat in his body, he had such a childhood of abuse that something in him snapped. While I never condoned what he did....I did on some level feel for his path in life. When I heard of his passing I did shed tears over him. He was a fellow human.

As a Medium I have crossed some that have come to be Ghost (Earth Bound) that did horrid things no one deserves to wonder trapped.

I have worked at Hospice House when called in as a Reiki Master / Medium to aid in crossings to bring in that ease of being OK with going. I have heard things at times in that quiet space that I hold only with me, and I am there to help them cross over.

I have a times work Cold Cases and have been able to shed light on where or what happened to someone and many times we come to find that person that did it has passed so the case went cold in that way. An Eye for an Eye is at time the message there.

I know from past lives I have had whom I was is not whom I am now but I have a past history. We all do. We all have those skeletons in our closets. Past Present and going to the Future lives.

We I so feel choose the life path we step into. We have to experience the good the bad and the ugly sides of being a human.

Lynn