Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Do stick around, for the sake of my enjoyment if nothing else, Bro!
P.S. Take 'heart' in the fact (at least it is a reasonable projection ) that other participating readers' 'vision'-schemes could/may well have been broadened-n-deepened as a result of tangentially 'witnessing' the various shards of light (now including yours) which have been spark-thrown around in this thread.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Master
P.P.S. I hope you understand that the 'fishies' being 'fished' for in my heron analogy reference 'truthies', not people, certainly not anyone in particular.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:14 PM
Master
A great invoke-ation!

Video titled:Short Abraham Hicks Rampage ~ How To Come To GOD ~ (No ads during video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNGIDlDAAXc
Old 10-07-2018, 08:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I'm losing track here myself.

All I asked, and it was quite simple, plus giving an example of how 'God' could show itself, and yes, I do have the word god in inverted commas - not because of my understanding of anything at all but because the biblical figure is the one most promoted in the western world and means different things to different people. So 'God' can really mean anything.

If people responded in a fashion that didn't meet my expectations then my input was in vain.

No one can tell you because no one knows. No one should lose track of themselves because we don't know. There are many possibilities why "God" does not. The past referred to might also be part of the answer imo. Obviously, there would be cause and effect and where I speculate it would be positive it would not be. This is an interesting question still.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
No one can tell you because no one knows. No one should lose track of themselves because we don't know. There are many possibilities why "God" does not. The past referred to might also be part of the answer imo. Obviously, there would be cause and effect and where I speculate it would be positive it would not be. This is an interesting question still.

lemex and all,

This is such a silly question to respond to. The OP made reference to many miracles in scripture. Did they change the world in any dramatic way? I am reminded of the words of a famous sportscasster reporting an unbelievable moment......"I can't believe what I just saw!!!" It is the same with this question........most would never believe.....and if they saw it they would turn to science to explain it. The simplest and most common manifestation of God is every act of love that one perceives or feels. For a Christian, God is love, the very source of love is God. We are told that God's kingdom is not of this world.....basically we are residing in the wrong world to be wowed by God.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:01 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color The Most Comprehensive Wholistic Set

"G"od/"U"niverse is the most comprehensive wholistic set and includes God/Universe aka Uni-V-erse.

Time as the lag rates of consciousness apprehension results in more wholistic comprehension.

Symbolism of Whole Essential Set --> SPACE (>*<) i (>*<) SPACE

Symbolism for myriad Parts --> -**[email protected]

1} observer >>> O

2} observed >>> O

3} line-of-relationship >>>(O---O)

4} background against which all three above exist.
...the environment is all space excluding me{ observer }....

A 1D line ______ two terminal end points

A 2D wave pattern /\/\/\ has peaks and troughs,

A 2D polygon ---3 lines /\ >>> has inside and outside finite area.

A 3D polyhedron ergo integral set of 6 lines \Y/ >>> has minimal 6 lines has inside finite volume and outside macro-infinite outside of that.

Tetra{4}hedron is the minimal wholistic set.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 11-07-2018, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
The simplest and most common manifestation of God is every act of love that one perceives or feels. For a Christian, God is love, the very source of love is God.
A perfect answer to the original topic; it raises up the original question, and answers it from a place of elevated spiritual insight and understanding. We're here to help each evolve our intellectual and spiritual understanding. This comment does that. And even though I'm not a Christian and don't relate to the Christian God concept, I can identify the truth in wonderful sharing.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
The simplest and most common manifestation of God is every act of love that one perceives or feels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ba
A perfect answer to the original topic; it raises up the original question, and answers it from a place of elevated spiritual insight and understanding. We're here to help each evolve our intellectual and spiritual understanding. This comment does that. And even though I'm not a Christian and don't relate to the Christian God concept, I can identify the truth in wonderful sharing.
"Ditto."

Mo & Ba!

I would just add 'Joy' as in "Love and Joy" to the 'heavenly' 'act'!

Da speaking.
Old 11-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
The simplest and most common manifestation of God is every act of love that one perceives or feels.

For a Christian, God is love, the very source of love is God.

Molearner, beautifully said, and I would add, this perspective is shared by many in all times and places...

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 11-07-2018, 05:07 PM
Master

Thanks for the very charitable responses....:) I must say that anything that is offered in these forums that resonates with others automatically becomes the property of the group. The origin and/or originator fades into insignificance because it rightfully belongs to the group.