Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Master
I do all of that too Aaron. Except buy refurbished. If it was not working properly and sent back to the factory there is about a 50% chance it still won't work when it is resold after being 'fixed'. Just my opinion.

If you hit rock bottom, start picking up rocks.

By embracing my imperfections I am becoming perfect.
Old 13-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Deactivated Account
I once bought a 500 camera for 250 that was refurbished. The lens had got knocked during delivery and got stuck so wouldn't open, so the customer returned it. Then the supplier had a problem because the packaging had been opened they legally couldn't sell it as brand new. They returned it to the manufacturer to do a simple replacement of the moving part of the lens and listed it on ebay for half the price to break even.

That's when pretty old me spotted a bargain and snapped it up like a puffin looking for fish. Sna-mine! Moral of the story, if you understand what the risk is when buying high end goods you can save s (or $$$s).

Of course then I took it to Japan and forgot it was in my swimming shorts and went swimming in the sea. That totally destroyed it
Old 13-07-2018, 05:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Had a weird dream last night. Dreamt about a doctor who was experimenting with stuff and discovered he could fix his telomeres with amino acids.

So, first thing I did waking up was to go onto google and find out what telomeres are. Turns out they're part of your DNA. The bits at the end that get degraded each time your DNA divides - a bit at the end is lost. If too much of this bit at the end is lost then the DNA strand dies.

That was a promising start. If telomeres were outside of the field of medical science then I'd have been confused. Next to look up amino acids and their relation to telomeres.

Nothing. Nothing on the internet that links telomeres and amino acids. Telomeres are still a young field of study so they haven't exhausted that research yet. Maybe there's a link to amino acids. If so, it hasn't been found yet.

So, are they linked in some way? Crazy doctor in my dream seemed to think so. And why make me dream about it? I was happy not knowing lol. Always I seem to channel stuff I've never heard of in my dreams. Knowledge just flows in uninvited. Then I have to somehow make sense of it when I wake up. The stuff I've learnt in dreams that I would never know about in waking life It's like my spirit forgot to close the Akashic records before returning to Earth. That's bad Mr Spirit. Can't be letting Akashic records slip out to the Earthlings. They got to figure it out for themselves.
Old 13-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Ascender
Ever feel like the heavens are getting you ready for some kind of change?
Old 15-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Ascender
You ever notice that people who come from hot climates like hot food, people who come from cold climates like cool food?
Old Yesterday, 05:28 AM
Administrator
Hello members,

Staff is going to review and clean up this thread, therefore, it will be closed for a few days. I want to remind members that this is the lounge section and this thread Adriennee created is specifically for 'small 'talk' and small statements or minor gibbers. If you want to share greater areas of your thoughts we encourage you to create a 'Your Space' journal Found here. having your own journal allows you the liberty to be more expressive with your content. (mind, It doesn't hurt to simply create individual threads out on the forum, which is most encouraged). Also, I want to add, this thread doesn't have much shelf life. The more content this thread has, the heavier it becomes to load and post, eventually it will have to be closed.

Second, per forum policy, we do not allow the discussion of politics and public figures on this forum. This is strictly a spiritual forum. If you do have a strong opinion about a subject, use the Strong Opinions Section.

Thanks and kindest regards

Clover

~Virginia Wolf
Closed Thread