Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Guide
My favorite time of day and shady people building weapons?

Havnt posted here in a while but feel compelled to post this.

(Possibly a different dream earlier in the night) It started with me and an old love at my grandmas house planning the day for tomorrow. We were going to get up early to go to the beach or hiking or something. She insisted we be up (or leave?) by 8:30

Now the main dream - started on my driveway sitting in lawn chairs with some girls and new friends (not actual new friends, but i think ive seen them in previous dreams) one of the girls (an old classmate, Erin) asks me more personal questions that gets my attention that she is interested; one of them being "whats your favourite time of day?" Which i replied with either "ten" or "eleven PM" (i think thats what i would say in a real answer) her favorite time was 8pm. Pleasant conversation continued.

The girls decided to leave and we all said goodbye. We hangout in the street for a while, when suddenly a bear appears hiding behind trees. A neighbours dog starts a fight with it and the guy tries to save his dog while i watch only a short distance away in the driveway. He then says that another neighbour called the cops for animal cruelty for attacking the bear.

Suddenly vehicles flock to my house in droves, cars, trucks, and two dumptrucks park in the driveway and beside the house. Some of my old classmates (not exactly friends) and shady characters exit the vehicles. One of the trucks is full of sharp tools and saws. I come to the conclusion theyre building weapons. I try asking people but nobody gives me a straight answer, until one (Andrew) finally says "youre clever arent you?" I ponder if i should call the cops. Suddenly the back of the dumptruck opens and im suprised to see lumber and tree branches (i guess theyre building primitive weapons). I walk over to the lawn to see theyve decorated it with all sorts of lawn ordiments. It looks innocent considering theres a convoy in my driveway. I also find a few small boxes of fireworks they would use as a bang to the weapons. I seriously consider calling in a police raid. I mainly just want everyone out of there before my girl arrives at 10 or 11 (my fav time) so she can spend the night and we can get up early to go to the beach.

I think there was even a third dream about being at a lake but that's long lost.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:45 PM
Master
o dear im dreamin of egeypsn ganstr it jumptt in 2 m y dream i thng we bhth j had shadyy pepepel in dreams we had 2 day im not even goin2 sketch my egypstn ganster in case its sum 1 real im not

i dream dreams
Old 12-07-2018, 05:33 AM
Master
the dream is saying that aggressive men at night are all loud noise & you must not be intimidated or pick up any weapon, including a branch or bit of wood, because only bad men would do that & it will bring trouble to you.
The dream is saying that sensible girls get an early night in bed by going out earlier in the evening instead of late, & that means they can get up bright & early in the morning to go to the beach etc.
So the dream is saying, Early to bed, Early to rise, Makes you healthy, Wealthy & Wise.
But if you go out real late like you prefer to do then expect possible trouble to be around, which you must stay clear of at all costs.

Old 14-07-2018, 07:35 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
the dream is saying that aggressive men at night are all loud noise & you must not be intimidated or pick up any weapon, including a branch or bit of wood, because only bad men would do that & it will bring trouble to you.
The dream is saying that sensible girls get an early night in bed by going out earlier in the evening instead of late, & that means they can get up bright & early in the morning to go to the beach etc.
So the dream is saying, Early to bed, Early to rise, Makes you healthy, Wealthy & Wise.
But if you go out real late like you prefer to do then expect possible trouble to be around, which you must stay clear of at all costs.

Interesting, im not a partier but i am a night owl