Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-08-2016, 05:28 PM
Experiencer
Question 2222 + Remembering a dream

This is a new number for me and I've suddenly been seeing it a lot lately.

I did a search in my Facebook messages for previous appearances of 2222 (I always share repeating number occurrences with one of my friends here from the forum), and the last time was 5th July that I got a 2222. Early the next morning (July 6), I had a very intense dream of meeting him. I'm posting the text from my dream summary I sent to my friend:

-------

ok, so i was in this beautiful country estate
i don't know for how long, but maybe 6 days?
i think it belonged to TF's parents or someone else in his family. Anyway, I was there for some inexplicable reason, and I was staying on the estate
and his girlfriend was there
and I was cordial with her
and it was as if she knew about my past relationship with TF but was very calm about it and not threatened
for whatever reason, i was there, and his girlfriend was helping the family throw a party or something and she was being very hospitable to me and making sure i had a place to sit
At some point some girlfriends of mine were visiting the estate and we were all walking around, and everyone liked my friends
there was some downtime and i ended up hanging around the living room one day and having conversations with TF's dad
he really liked me
he really took a liking to me and talking to me, though i don't think he knew my relation to TF
because his dad liked me, TF's mom warmed up to me
she offered to make me coffee in the evening
i remember sharing meals in the kitchen with the group
TF was never mentioned and he never appeared
i was fine with it
i knew he had his free will and i wasn't there for him, i was there as me, an individual
and i could be ok with the girlfriend
and we could be friendly to each other
and i could accept her
and i could be friendly with his parents in a way that it didn't matter if he ever appeared or not
but after i was there for like six days
i think it was in the evening and there was the party
and i went seeking a bathroom
and i wandered into the guest house/pool house
and went upstairs
and i was walking through the hall and TF was apparently up there taking a shower
and he got angry and standoffish when he saw me and shut the door basically
i never looked in his direction bc i was trying not to violate him
i pretended i wasn't aware he was upstairs and i wandered back downstairs
i was leaving the pool pavilion and he came to the edge of the balcony, angry
he said, "look, i'm not trying to be an ***hole and i'm sorry for brushing you off, i just didn't expect to see you here, ok."
and then he walks downstairs kind of in a huff, he has that stern serious look on his face, his brow is furrowed
and he seems angry at me
and i immediately say to him, "TF, hiiiii. your hair looks so good."
and i'm just being warm and smiling and as he walks up to me he starts to soften
and i say, "TF... :) It's been so long since we've seen each other. How are you...?"
and he kind of starts to smile
and i'm like, "It's been a really long time since we spent time together. Are things good with you? It's so good to see you again."
and he comes and sits down at this table and he's flustered and still kind of angry
and he's like "you realize... you realize don't you? You... broke my heart."
and i look at him and say, "awww, i thought you broke my heart?"
and we have these currents flowing between us
and he's leaning in toward me
and he's like, "It's just. I just. yeah. I've had a hard time with it. you are... she isn't... She's just... i don't care about that like you... it's just... it isn't you."
and he gets that look in his eyes and he's like scared and he's shaking but his eyes are so full of love and so are mine and i'm reaching under the table wanting to hold his hand but also trying to figure out what's appropriate since he has a gf
and around the time the intensity rises and we start communicating, I wake up
before we're able to have a real and direct conversation.

-------

I had forgotten the details of this dream until I looked it up. But I do pay attention to numbers and the past few days have been the only occurrence of 2222s for me that I've ever noted besides July 5.

Does anyone here have Angel Number insights? Is this anything worth looking into?
Old 01-09-2016, 02:41 AM
movedbyu

Beautiful dream. This is the way we communicate with our twins when we are in physical separation. The dreams are real. No matter what anybody else tells you. These exchanges are real and they happen on the inner planes. Make sure you are logging them :-) multiple 2's, mean 'have faith'. I've been seeing them a lot lately too.