Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 17-05-2020, 11:55 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
No you asked if you thought I believed if micro cosm relates to macro cosm. And I explained how from one thing, source or god, came all the other things that we perceive. How this reflection of as above so below, and all is one and one is all, is actually one and the same thing.

So that's a yes then?
Old 17-05-2020, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I think that you are just perseveratively continuing to spin your own wheel here, Ewwerrin. I answered your inquiring what others thought question by sharing what I thought relating the the 'subject' of 'God'. Your response merely repeated your 'dogma' without relating to anything in what I said at all. What's with all bubble 'cocooning' which is abundantly evident here, I wonder? Have a 'happy' 'i'solation.
I am sharing with you my perspective of God. Look at the topic title.
Old 17-05-2020, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
So that's a yes then?
As I said it is literally the same thing. All is one and one is all does not mean two things. There is literally only God.
Old 18-05-2020, 12:16 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
As I said it is literally the same thing. All is one and one is all does not mean two things. There is literally only God.

Well it is 2 things. I understand the "all is one" thing but literally I am separate therefore ->2

Anyways the original point I think I was going to make was that your "contusness " is only about 1% of "you" the other 99% is unconsciousness so because the important part of you the part that keeps you alive and kicking is unconscious and only a small 1% of you is "contus" and seeing as you are a micro of the macrocosm this would mean that "god" is definitely not "contusness " and if you just had to hold on to the belief in a god then your best bet is to say that god is unconsciousness because it is the thing that keeps this world jiving.
Old 18-05-2020, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
I am sharing with you my perspective of God. Look at the topic title.
So am I, Bro! But whereas I have actually related to your perspective, you have not actually related to mine. Which makes you saying:

Quote:
Through all perspectives of the self, together, we all expand into our self greater allowed self realisation.
As all is one and one is all, we are all united in self service.
mere nice-sounding lip-service (to your purported God), IMO.
Old 18-05-2020, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
So am I, Bro! But whereas I have actually related to your perspective, you have not actually related to mine. Which makes you saying:

mere nice-sounding lip-service (to your purported God), IMO.
I really appreciate your youthfulness. We never get old do we?
Always fresh unto creation.
Old 18-05-2020, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Well it is 2 things. I understand the "all is one" thing but literally I am separate therefore ->2

Anyways the original point I think I was going to make was that your "contusness " is only about 1% of "you" the other 99% is unconsciousness so because the important part of you the part that keeps you alive and kicking is unconscious and only a small 1% of you is "contus" and seeing as you are a micro of the macrocosm this would mean that "god" is definitely not "contusness " and if you just had to hold on to the belief in a god then your best bet is to say that god is unconsciousness because it is the thing that keeps this world jiving.
God's conscious, we can be more conscious aswell, you know that you are allowing more consciousness to flow through you, by virtue of how you feel emotionally, and you can thus also know when you are not letting more consciousness to flow through you. Whatever the reason or idea or excuse for doing that is irrelevant. It is your consciousness, you can let it flow how much you want and you can block it how much you want, but you wont ever be disconnected from it. Which is also why it doesn't feel good when you resist/block it. And the excuse for doing so is literally and in every sense of the absolute reality of infinitely and eternally irrelevant. You can always allow your consciousness to flow more fully through you, simply because it feels good to do so. It's normal and natural to allow your evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you and all may ever desire to be do or have as it is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now through the natural path of least resistance through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.
Old 19-05-2020, 01:33 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
God's conscious, we can be more conscious aswell, you know that you are allowing more consciousness to flow through you, by virtue of how you feel emotionally, and you can thus also know when you are not letting more consciousness to flow through you. Whatever the reason or idea or excuse for doing that is irrelevant. It is your consciousness, you can let it flow how much you want and you can block it how much you want, but you wont ever be disconnected from it. Which is also why it doesn't feel good when you resist/block it. And the excuse for doing so is literally and in every sense of the absolute reality of infinitely and eternally irrelevant. You can always allow your consciousness to flow more fully through you, simply because it feels good to do so. It's normal and natural to allow your evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you and all may ever desire to be do or have as it is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now through the natural path of least resistance through which all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.

No "feeling" something is called an emotion not contusness and that's a fact sorry.

I am getting the idea that you have fallen for some new age belief where the word contusness is added to the end of every sentence and considered to be the reson for everything. Reminds me of Bobby buchett's
momma's logic for why things are the way they are from the movie the water boy.
Old 19-05-2020, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
... whereas I have actually related to your perspective, you have not actually related to mine. ... mere nice-sounding lip-service (to your purported God), IMO.
Quote:
I really appreciate your youthfulness. We never get old do we?
Always fresh unto creation.
Another 'quasi'-relator! Wonders never cease.
Old 19-05-2020, 07:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I find it difficult to believe that God is real. I mean come on; how could He be? I spend my whole life wishing He existed. Lost on earth somewhere. Wondering through traffic and bad weather.

Is He real to you?

I find the whole I AM thing of self realisation such a turn off. If God was to exist then surely He would be greater than self realisation. The thing is I NEVER sought to realise myself. I was happy to lose myself in others and love.

Self realisation is such an anti-climax.

I HOPE GOD IS REAL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Possibly. But I am not looking for a particular 'thing'....God would be unmistakable if I found Him.
Hey Honza, I didn't believe in God at the time I had a NDE and merged with Light in an unbounded state of pure Peace, Love, Bliss and Knowingness (more details on my website).

In this state of Pure Being, I just knew I was God, everything is God and God is unbounded Peace, Love and Bliss. Of course it doesn't prove anything and I'm not even sure it helps you to know that but I thought I would share.

Now, if you're serious about knowing if God exists, wondering about it won't help much. Having direct experience will. For that to happen, and unless you receive some kind of grace, which is quite rare, having a spiritual practice is necessary otherwise you're like a guy sitting on his couch saying 'I hope the ocean is real'. Well, get up, walk in the right direction and see for yourself