Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-07-2015, 01:07 PM
Ascender
I've memories of being a wolf pup who died young. There's just bits of memories, and isn't all clear. I remember how things looked to me through wolf eyes. Sometimes I feel drawn to wolves because I'm looking for my parents, even though they're likely passed away now.
Old 23-07-2015, 03:03 AM
Suspended

I know that it is impossible for a modern time human life to have lived before.

You are only given a life if your parents have sex...inception of an egg with sperm...since when is this a previous spirit?

In the light communications of origin light on the other side of our ground state atmosphere, spirit forms out of the light presences of other already formed spiritual presences.

Their spirit presence as both light and sound interact with the newly forming baby, giving interactive sound messages from humans who have lived before.

This is why you can never be the spirit before, for these spirits only live once, all spirit only lives once.

If no one had sex, spirit would remain in the light where it belongs. For some reason we have forgotten what our spirit purpose was....only a mistake.

Our spiritual channelings told our parents when they manifested out of spirit not to have sex, for they would have demanifested and only nature would have lived on Earth.

There is in fact no reason for a human life to live in such cruel conditions, only personal choice has kept us in life.

This is real to the condition for how could a few million suddenly cause billions of spirit to be formed if it were a personal 1 journey of 1 spirit....information is self evident.
Old 23-07-2015, 12:29 PM
Knower
Spirit is energy and energy never dies. It is self-evident that I have, as well as millions of others, experienced multiple lives and remember them.

Spirit is conscious.
Old 25-07-2015, 02:56 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
Spirit is energy and energy never dies. It is self-evident that I have, as well as millions of others, experienced multiple lives and remember them.

Spirit is conscious.

Spirit is not incarnate...incarnated life used to be a spirit but became an organic presence that dies. This presence uses energy to survive by replacement of vibration/light source.

No human being present today has lived before, this is a fallacy.

If life began as thousands of humans to now be billions, how could this review be factual?

If we all use energy that is a shared situation, then by light/sound we would be consciously aware of others sharing the same condition. Yet we all know that every single one of us was concepted by sexual intercourse...our spirit never existed before and was grown in an egg.

Yet as we live we record our personal life, as past life information has demonstrated.

When we die, we find ourselves the light spirit that we always were.....our parental light origin selves.

The communication of our parental light beings causes the manifestation in the light of our light spirit via communication between their own light bodies.

Therefore the light spirit creates our spirit, whilst the human sexual act creates our organic life inception.

Each life is therefore adding into a spiritual healing, which is why our genetic life has altered. Spirit therefore demonstrates that its presence changed our genetic lineage by increasing its own family.