Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Past and future as you experience it on Earth are aspects of vibration and frequency. Meaning, someone who lives in your prehistoric period timeline on Earth resonates to a different vibration to the one you presently occupy. This is why you presently cannot see them still on your planet. As such they will also resonate to a different consciousness in the afterlife. Meaning, they will be invisible to you, unless you know what their resonant frequency is by means of the halls of information. To explore something of the past, or of the future, you would need to know the resonance of its ‘location’ or state of existence. The vibration and frequency between timelines can be significantly different, and as such intolerable or undesirable to many. Experiencing other aspects of all that you are in totality is then a matter of exploring and breaking through different resonant boundaries of your own consciousness.

-Sparrow

Do you find it restricting, frustrating, and/or difficult to have to use words like 'vibration' and 'frequency' to describe phenomena and mechanisms that (to me) seem so much more intricate and subtle than their Earthly , physical counterparts?. I mean , vibration has to do with amplitude and frequency in electromagnetic waves , so the propagation and variation of those waves is a reasonably 'simple' range of activities compared to the kinds of complexity and variation involving entire realms of existence and an infinite catalogue of resonant/akashic ....information . There must be more accurate language formulations for such intricacy , in other realms, formulated by beings more adept at the study of such things ; know what I mean ?

Or perhaps the words like 'vibration' and 'frequency' and 'resonance' are accurate , but encompass much more depth of activity than
I'm used to thinking of . Back when I was a teenage guru groupie they told us that "it's all vibration" but I never really had a good place to
put that , where it made functional sense. "the inner sound is at a higher vibration than physical sound" , and "light is the same energy as the sound, just at a higher vibration ". I have to admit , I don't really understand all that very well. It makes sense that other dimensions
co-exist with this one , and the explanation is that their vibrational rates are different , and they occupy the same 'space' in a different way . Also , different states of awareness have different energy levels, and I'm thinking of some energy dreams I 've had that are like adrenaline rushes, and then that energy acclimatizes me to other dimensional realms , or sometimes keeps ramping up the energy .
But I feel like I'm missing some sort of conceptual continuity regarding vibration/frequency/resonance . Perhaps you could knock me on the head and loosen things up a bit.
SwamChi
Old 09-03-2015, 11:37 PM
Master
Here's more :
I was thinking about language and it's ability (and lack thereof) to accurately describe things. I was thinking about trying to describe music and sound with words , and how impossible that actually is. You can say "a square wave at 432hz" as a very simple musical item , but even then , it would need a lot more decsriptive elements to fully cover all the parameters of a single note oscillating at a constant rate. Take a guitar note, which has several other secondary tones , plus subtleties of timbre , actuational possibilities (how it was struck or plucked) , decay, and resinaces from the body of the guitar. There simply isn't a language for all of that that could accurately convey the sonic information in just a single played note. Then, add a whole tune , and sound effects (delay, feedback, reverb, reversal, chorus, etc.) and it becomes almost infinitely complex, or at least mind-bogglingly impossible to try and describe with words.

Then I remembered something you said about how one of my musical noise experiments reminded you of a form of communication the Asceleottyi use. So it naturally feel into place that since the music and sound had more information , character, and depth than could be accounted for with current word systems, or at least did not lend itself to such analysis, it was easy to understand that the music and sound itself could be the language . 'Language' meaning the only possible means of accurate transferral of information/experience from one (person) to another . You have to hear it to know what it is. So it makes perfect sense that another type of being could use sonic complexities to communicate , and even though, that's what human spoken language is , it isn't good at describing certain aspects of it's own functioning, which I thought was rather interesting .

But more than that , it's back to what I mentioned above (other post) about
a word not being very adequate , in many cases, to describe all the subtle potentialities of what it's attempting to describe, and how the experiential content of those things can very easily be known by experiencing them, and a very simple aspect of something might be impossibly difficult to cover with
a different system of informational accounting (words describing music, or 'vibration' describing the very existence of matter and/or energy ) . Which directly leads to the obvious observation that a single or a few words word can sometimes convey a tremendous amount of information . "Beethoven's Sixth Symphony" , for instance, though that only actually describes accurately a collection of graphic symbols on paper . To know the thing , we have to experience it directly, not as an analog .

But I am fascinated by the idea of Asceleottyi communicating through sound, and I imagine moving , multi-dimensional, mutimedia , sound/ light/thought/feeling/symbolic forms .... "multimedia holograms" might be a decent analog for a human mind to think of them as , but of course I'm just speculating .

Yours truly,
The Curious Chihuahua

Last edited by Swami Chihuahuananda : 10-03-2015 at 12:51 AM.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
The answer depends on where you are, in what state of reality you are when approaching the question.

-Sparrow

Can you please explain further that's too cryptic for me to understand. I'm Afraid I might misinterpret it.
Old 13-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
to you LillyBelle. Quite the meditation experience with the white light you saw, very special that you could visit your Grandmother in this way.

It was incredible! I have no idea where the light came from because it was never there before,but it was beautiful to see. I was very happy to get to see her again. I do plan to try and visit again when I am not so down. I have my ups and downs due to Depression.
Old 16-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Deactivated Account

to you LillyBelle, on your ups and downs. I hope you get to visit your Grandmother again soon !

take care of you too,
Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-03-2015, 03:17 AM
Ascender
Thanks Adrienne ~hugs~
Old 20-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
Can you please explain further that's too cryptic for me to understand. I'm Afraid I might misinterpret it.

The answer depends on where you are, in what state of reality you are when approaching the question.

Indeed. Said differently:
The answer depends on what planet, frequency or dimension you are presently within when attempting to connect to or perceive your own soul group. It depends on if you are asking from within a state of physical life on Earth or from an etheric state in the spirit world after you have crossed over.
Somebody observing what part of the sky the sun is setting in Australia will perceive and answer differently to another who exists and observes it from another part of the world. The answer is likely to be conditioned upon where you are at any given time and where you presently are in terms of your own self-awareness.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 20-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
Do you find it restricting, frustrating, and/or difficult to have to use words like 'vibration' and 'frequency' to describe phenomena and mechanisms that (to me) seem so much more intricate and subtle than their Earthly , physical counterparts?. I mean , vibration has to do with amplitude and frequency in electromagnetic waves , so the propagation and variation of those waves is a reasonably 'simple' range of activities compared to the kinds of complexity and variation involving entire realms of existence and an infinite catalogue of resonant/akashic ....information . There must be more accurate language formulations for such intricacy , in other realms, formulated by beings more adept at the study of such things ; know what I mean ? .....

SwamChi

Not necessarily frustrating or difficult, nor restricting in the sense of effectiveness delivering understanding to a broad range of individuals at different stages of comprehension. What we must observe is that such communal communicative boards as these host a wide range of open minds. Some highly seasoned within their spiritual mastership, and others taking their first fertile steps into self-realization. Less is often more. Simplicity gravitates, complexity submerges. To provide something for which such fertile steps may come into fruition they must first gain roots to something they can connect to. The language of vibration, of energy and of frequency allows such fertile minds to form their own remembrances and intimacies of the finer subtleties of the spirit essence.

The expansive oscillation and contracting vibration of the human state and energy field composes your inherent cyclical frequency. You exist as an amoeba of manifestation; of divergent transformative energies constantly in motion and self-expression. The interactivity of thought and consciousness with physical environmental energies and boundaries.

When the soul rises from its physical enclosure, and the etheric strand is detached from cellular state it is that the body will no longer grow nor resonate any sign of life on any measurable instrument. As it is that the inception of biological life as you know it, experience it, was only possible through the connection of your etheric strand to the first activated cells that further form the foetus. Without this connection your cellular state would never even survive in its infancy. It is the purity of your spirit, that which is a part of the energy of Prime Creator, which animates life itself and is thusly connected to your solar plexus at all times. The will and intent originating from this ultimate pure source which is beyond human descriptive is the subtle ingredient behind the mechanism and function of spiritual ‘vibration’. That which is your spirit, you must come to understand, is beyond limit and boundary which you as a physical animal are accustomed to existing within. What this means is, is the very spiritual essence that you in fact are penetrates and permeates every single last subatomic particle within your construct. This is to say, at all times, your spirit is in constant communication and observance to every last atom and subatomic particle you can at any time identify within you. Thusly it has been said, your spirit and the energy and voice of God lies within you. This is a very accurate statement. You as a physical life form are in constant dialogue and relationship with this inner spirit presence within your cellular state. This is why you are able to duplicate every last single cell of your physical appearance after passing over. However, this dialogue and relationship is in constant flux conditioned to the attitudes you align yourself to, the state of your thoughts and the choices which create your actions. Your interactivity and stimulation of this inner relationship is what allows, or disallows you to hold a specific energetic frequency as a being. This is to say, what we commonly refer to as the vibration of a human being is the energetic relationship of your own thoughts and persona to that of the spirit essence inside you. As you develop this relationship and communication pathway your oscillation and vibration as a physical being will increase because your cellular state has become more active on a multidimensional level. You must remember, you are a multidimensional life form, at all times, in all ways.

In terms of language and words, often times the wisdom required to integrate multidimensional knowledge lies within the more universal language of feeling. Words will frequently, in frequency, fail where feeling does not.
-Sparrow

Old 20-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Thank you,Sparrow. It is nice to have it confirmed that she can still be at my side. When we first put her on Hospice she did promise to always be around me,but I didn't know if she would be able to keep that promise. I will try and talk with her the way you mentioned.
I did go to the place I go to while meditating with the intention of seeing her there. I've never experienced anything like this,but as soon as I got there,there was this beautiful bright white light coming from the home that is not usually there. It was brighter than any light I have ever saw and pure white. When,I walked into the home,she was there. I talked to her for a few minutes before being told to leave. My guide said that I was to emotional and my energy was too weak. I had to leave,but could come back another day.

I am happy you find comfort in the light of truth.
May your heart wisdom open many doors of communication and deliverance to greater acceptance of the endurance and endearment of consciousness.
May your fears and failings fade away forever.

-Sparrow

Old 20-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Master
Dear Adrienne,

You certainly do have some homework.
As well as soul groups I have also previously made reference to some guidance on astral travel.

To add dialogue to your reference to birthday celebrations in the etheric, while I understand the proclivity in devotement to marking a specific birth date of the physical embodiment, it is not something which is necessarily duplicated thereon in the hereafter. This is to say, generally speaking, those in the spirit world do not commit the same substance or significance to physical birth dates that physical beings do. For those in spirit their whole existence becomes a continuous celebration of the greatest and grandest joy they have ever known.

-Sparrow