Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 23-06-2012, 05:56 AM
Master
Femininity Know Thyself

This is something I have discovered recently. When femininity knows itself it is an explosion of sacred spirituality. Try to facilitate a state whereby femininity knows itself and see for yourself.

Femininity is sacred and fertile; when it knows itself it is a real revelation.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-06-2012, 06:03 AM
Rumar

Sounds cool, what about Masculinity?
Old 23-06-2012, 07:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Sounds cool, what about Masculinity?

That is probably the state we are in most of the time anyway. My feeling is that the world is very masculine based at the moment. Masculinity knowing itself would lead to traditional I AM enlightenment or Christ like consciousness. But femininity knowing itself is very different. I don't know how different yet. It is something I am going to explore.

Old 23-06-2012, 01:09 PM
NetSeeker

Femininity. It's something I struggle with. I'm not interested in 'girly' stuff although I do like the color pink.

I'd rather focus on the 'driving force behind the family unit' type of femininity than the 'fluffy, softness' kind.
Old 23-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Master
Femininity is a huge subject. It covers all manner of realities and states of being. I believe people today know very little about it.

Old 23-06-2012, 02:34 PM
she who plays

Hi Honza,

I am understanding this as well. I feel like I have a wholly female consciousness that is experiencing itself through a male body (this time around).
So it was awkward for a while, until I realized what was going on. Once I accepted my femininity I felt complete. It's kind of like all this trapped energy is released and one can move freely and uninhibited. It's very light and energetic.

The feminine is more associated with subconscious mind and feely-touchy, intuitive etc. ;-) You know the lingo. Even lots of women though do not have a good connection to their wild, subconscious nature. I would say the masculine is more about the habitual application of reasoned thought, planning and judgement. It's more entrenched in STRUCTURE and the systematic relationships; I would say more mind-centered.

Now the trick is to harness both the feminine and the masculine modes, regardless of body type or gender.

Personally, my gender is feminine but I utilize the masculine consciousness (And this body) to express my own femininity. So I remain female while simultaneously expressing the masculine as the other side of the feminine.

In doing this, one transforms and reverses the traditional masculine/feminine archetypes. What is masculine becomes feminine; what is feminine becomes masculine. Thus one can have their cake and eat it. You become trans-gender and can benefit from that immensely.

Also important to note... we need the role reversal element because feminine/masculine is not fixed or hard set. It's definitions change and can be easily flipped. Thus it's important to be fluid in how we use such terms; and it's open to personal interpretation.

I love what is beautiful and elegant and pretty. If someone says to me that that's not a masculine trait, then by God I am feminine and do not care! Of course the ultimate truth is that getting tingly sensations by smelling a rose is neither feminine nor masculine. It's Godly. We just need to play the game of duality. :-)
Old 23-06-2012, 02:51 PM
she who plays

But yes Honza, you become so powerful when embracing the feminine as a singular identity. This is because you can operate as a well-defined, and uninhibited entity. This leads to an attitude of acceptance and the embracing of the irrational mind. Acceptance and irrational nature are key here. Limitation and rational mind would be currently more associated with Masculine identity, but is affecting both women and men.

We must also accept though (at the same time) that gender is subjective, and that a woman wanting to be more like a man may wish to express her so-called femininity as a mode of masculine beingness.
Old 23-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Master
I see (a part of) femininity as the ocean of spirit from which we are created. It is the unconditional fertility and source from which all creation originates. The dark abyss, the unconsciousness before the dawn of time. The peace and the silence of God.

When femininity starts to know itself it is like being nurtured by your mother. It is like being upheld in who you are.

Femininity has power.

Old 23-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Master
Because femininity is the dark and unconscious aspect of creation it does not often KNOW ITSELF. When it starts to know itself great steps forward are taken.

Old 23-06-2012, 04:23 PM
she who plays

Mm, I agree. I follow the Goddess as the triad of 'Virgin, Harlot, and Mother'. Virgin is the great protector and restrainer, Harlot the wild & outgoing desire, and Mother the womb of creation.

Yes, unconsciousness is the unknown. I think it's why we're all here, to make known the unknown through spiritual application. :-)