Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 21-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Knower
losing temper quickly/called a witch

Lately I've been losing my temper quickly over little thing like people looking at me when they have no need to, people talking about me .etc
I don't actually like acting like this & I nearly did a spell with intent to harm last night :'( and I don't actually wanna do that. I've also been getting into arguments for no reasong -.- Also on my way outta school I got called a with...I nearly turned around and told them to watch their tounge otherwise it would hope outta their mouth as a frog...
Old 21-03-2012, 10:41 AM
SpiralNature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel
Lately I've been losing my temper quickly over little thing like people looking at me when they have no need to, people talking about me .etc
I don't actually like acting like this & I nearly did a spell with intent to harm last night :'( and I don't actually wanna do that. I've also been getting into arguments for no reasong -.- Also on my way outta school I got called a with...I nearly turned around and told them to watch their tounge otherwise it would hope outta their mouth as a frog...

I think what your describing is something most people have had to deal with at some point, i know i have/still do really.

I would say try to think about what is it thats making your temper rise so quickly, the reason behind it. are you unhappy? frustrated at something/one? feel out of control? etc

However this is often easier said than done and may leave you frustrated with yourself even more, did to me. I would take a few days to just relax, and try to listen more instead of speaking, listen to others and yourself.

good luck
Old 21-03-2012, 12:07 PM
Knower
i just feel like nothing's really in my control at the moment - im starting to dream again when i havent in a while & last night i had a dream that i had ages ago but parts of it were different -.- so i dont know what to think
Old 21-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Wisa'ka

Greetings Hazel.

You were ready to hurl a spell or fling a curse in a moment of youthful anger ? Perhaps you may want to set back and reflect upon such thoughts, or perhaps journey.

From what I’ve read, you seem to be going through a lot here of late. It can either pull you down or else allow smoother shoulders and a tougher hide.

You speak as if being turned into a frog is a bad thing.

Frogs are not bad, they let us know our world is a place still safe to live upon. In many primitive cultures they are a symbol of fertility.
Old 21-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisa'ka
Greetings Hazel.

You were ready to hurl a spell or fling a curse in a moment of youthful anger ? Perhaps you may want to set back and reflect upon such thoughts, or perhaps journey.

From what I’ve read, you seem to be going through a lot here of late. It can either pull you down or else allow smoother shoulders and a tougher hide.

You speak as if being turned into a frog is a bad thing.

Frogs are not bad, they let us know our world is a place still safe to live upon. In many primitive cultures they are a symbol of fertility.

Yh i know frogs arent bad i luv em but it was the first thing in my head and that's what idiots who call pagans/wiccans witches generaly associate witches with (turning people into frogs -.-) the whole frog thing isnt to do with my personal thoughts
Old 21-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Quintessence

Say you do curse them. What do you believe is the worst that could happen?

I'm not the sort to automatically shy away from doing such things. One should not be ashamed of using one's own power, provided the consequences are in accord with your desires. That's the real kicker. It sounds like you're uncomfortable with using your power in this way. Some would say you need to resist the temptation, but I would say it could equally mean that you need to get over it and stop being afraid of using your power for whatever ends you deem appropriate. It is honestly up to you.

If it were me, I'd be weary of coming into one's own power due to temper flare-ups. That to me suggests personal weaknesses that need to be overcome. Disciplined anger, however, is more suggestive of the power of will and definitely can be utilized as such. I would give an example to clarify what I'm trying to get across, but I'm bad at explaining this at the moment. >_<
Old 21-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence
Say you do curse them. What do you believe is the worst that could happen?

I'm not the sort to automatically shy away from doing such things. One should not be ashamed of using one's own power, provided the consequences are in accord with your desires. That's the real kicker. It sounds like you're uncomfortable with using your power in this way. Some would say you need to resist the temptation, but I would say it could equally mean that you need to get over it and stop being afraid of using your power for whatever ends you deem appropriate. It is honestly up to you.

If it were me, I'd be weary of coming into one's own power due to temper flare-ups. That to me suggests personal weaknesses that need to be overcome. Disciplined anger, however, is more suggestive of the power of will and definitely can be utilized as such. I would give an example to clarify what I'm trying to get across, but I'm bad at explaining this at the moment. >_<

Indeed, the consequences.

There have been cases of both the sender and receiver experiencing long dreadful woe because of one's rudeness and another's unthought out swiftness to act in such a manner.

Having such power to cause harm,
managing such power,
or having such power dominating you ?

Remember the old rule, what you give could very well come back to you, more than once.
Old 21-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Quintessence

Yeah, the personal consequences are often the kicker for me. The more you become an agent of anger in the world, the more you, yourself, become anger. That tends to become self-destructive, which is why I err on the side of NOT doing it most of the time. If you can harness anger without it being self-destructive, though, it's a decent tool to have in your arsenal.
Old 16-04-2012, 02:38 AM
Occultist

In Witchcraft there is no consequences if intent and purpose is balanced out.
The Frog is a symbol of luck and transformation so actualy through your anger you wished something helpful to those who hurt you. Having a persons tongue react like a frog means you wished for transformation on that persons voice and tongue thats a good thing not a bad thing thats whats so amazing about Witchcraft it balances out everything. Your intent and purpose was to make the person shut up about you not to wish death. Your spell was pure.. Even though we dont say aloud doesnt mean the spell is not casted..
Old 26-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Artemis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel

It could be that you are going through a cleansing. Sometimes when we get really angry or really sad, we are purging something out of us that needs to be purged. In time, it will abate. :)