Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-12-2014, 03:32 AM
enedina

Unhappy what to do????????

i am an indigo and so is my child. the other day she told me that she does not like to wish for anything, whether good or bad because it all comes true. she was somewhat tortured about wishing for even good things. i the other day felt my boss would hurt himself but i did not say anything. two weeks later he hurt himself. i do not know how to interpret all this. i know some indigo children have psychic abilities and here is the part i do not understand how interpret this information. if i can not use it, why have it.
Old 18-12-2014, 05:10 PM
Master
Hello,

We are just beginning to appreciate the psychic abilities of evolved children. The new children will be many times more evolved that todays super stars. They will know how best to nurture their children which is a hard task for any of todays parents.

The case in point is that your child is Wise beyond comprehension. I do not like to wish for any thing myself because I understand the human perception of Best is sadly biased. She is some what tortured because she has that compassion to help, the wisdom to appreciate she can not see with divine eyesight, creating a kind of conflict.

Your child can see potential outcomes like your boss hurting himself. When she can telepathically speak with that field of awareness about the energies in place that have created this outcome potential she will evolve ways to appropriately influence future event outcomes. May I ask you her age?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Master

That is an issue that ALL psychics have in one way or another. Some things we see/feel seem absolutely pointless. Try to just take it in stride.

A friend of mine gave a great analogy. If you are standing on a ladder, and a friend is standing on the ground, then you have a better perspective. Your basic inclination is going to be to warn the friend on the ground that someone or something is coming when you see and you know that they can't.

That person on the ground knows you are on a ladder and should know that you have a better viewpoint to see "ahead." They don't always want or need to know that someone or something is coming before it happens though.

Try to use discernment to see if the person is better off with or without the information. And if it's something serious that might freak them out, try finding a subtle way to warn them instead of blurting out that they have cancer or something (whatever bad thing you might be seeing).
Old 19-12-2014, 03:32 AM
enedina

yes, she is nine years old. she is the age i started to anticipate things.
Old 19-12-2014, 03:59 AM
enedina

my biggest problem in all this is that we do not know when to just take it in stride or knock any ideas out of our head altogether due to these ideas seeming to ludicrous. like with my boss hurting himself. i imagine that i warn him but its just my imagination. then all of a sudden it happens. another good example is... i worked for one company and then quit and went to work for another company. company a i worked for and quit. i imagined that i was with a new found friend from company b and that i saw my ex boss from company a. i imagined that my ex boss from company a and my new friend from company b knew each other and that they hugged and kissed. keep in mind i imagined it, it did not happen. i remember thinking, why would i think they know each other. well about a month passed and i arrived early to my new company b and i had breakfast with my new found friend. don't you know... he asked me where was i employed before and i told him. he looked at me with big eyes and says to me that my ex boss from company a is his ex wife. that explains why i imagined two total strangers knew each other. but i am not sure what was the importance of knowing that. also i had forgotten all about it and so i questioned if i already knew it to be true or had i imagined it all. so confusing. so i ask, how do i know when its a hunch and not my ego. i tend to forget i imagined something till its to late and something happens. just the other day at my job i was going to make a excel spread sheet with important information to help everyone. i felt as if i was actually going to do this spread sheet. my idea was a great idea and i knew everyone would appreciate the effort. well i forgot all about it and then someone made an excel spreadsheet just the way i imagined it would be. i never said anything to anyone about the spread sheet or how i would configure it. so its not like my idea was stolen. i truly believe that it was the future in some way but how was i supposed to use this knowledge? how was i supposed to know that it wouldn't be me making the spread sheet but someone else was. i just felt like i was but i never put it into motion. this happens a whole bunch that is why i am trying to figure out how to use it.
Old 19-12-2014, 03:59 AM
enedina

my biggest problem in all this is that we do not know when to just take it in stride or knock any ideas out of our head altogether due to these ideas seeming to ludicrous. like with my boss hurting himself. i imagine that i warn him but its just my imagination. then all of a sudden it happens. another good example is... i worked for one company and then quit and went to work for another company. company a i worked for and quit. i imagined that i was with a new found friend from company b and that i saw my ex boss from company a. i imagined that my ex boss from company a and my new friend from company b knew each other and that they hugged and kissed. keep in mind i imagined it, it did not happen. i remember thinking, why would i think they know each other. well about a month passed and i arrived early to my new company b and i had breakfast with my new found friend. don't you know... he asked me where was i employed before and i told him. he looked at me with big eyes and says to me that my ex boss from company a is his ex wife. that explains why i imagined two total strangers knew each other. but i am not sure what was the importance of knowing that. also i had forgotten all about it and so i questioned if i already knew it to be true or had i imagined it all. so confusing. so i ask, how do i know when its a hunch and not my ego. i tend to forget i imagined something till its to late and something happens. just the other day at my job i was going to make a excel spread sheet with important information to help everyone. i felt as if i was actually going to do this spread sheet. my idea was a great idea and i knew everyone would appreciate the effort. well i forgot all about it and then someone made an excel spreadsheet just the way i imagined it would be. i never said anything to anyone about the spread sheet or how i would configure it. so its not like my idea was stolen. i truly believe that it was the future in some way but how was i supposed to use this knowledge? how was i supposed to know that it wouldn't be me making the spread sheet but someone else was. i just felt like i was but i never put it into motion. this happens a whole bunch that is why i am trying to figure out how to use it.
Old 19-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Master
Hello,

Age 9 is old enough to appreciate some basic concepts. There is something called a shared experience which was defined for me as telepathy. Our conventional views about that term are greatly misunderstood.

Your spread sheet experience is a perfect example of that. You good idea was shared with collective work group in a subconscious manner and one in that group went forward and made that spread sheet.

The more you can understand and appreciate what is going on here the more you and your 9 year old will be able to use it. I will present a short lesson for you which I hope will be helpful.

Our DNA field is the best example of this shared experience humanity experiences. Each strand of DNA has a complete body awareness. A particular strand my be in the process of making a brain cell. It will also know what each and every other DNA strand is creating or has created in the way of cells and body organs.

Humanity operates in the same way with one exception. Our intellect has the ability to block our conscious knowing about this collective unified field of common awareness. This free choice attribute was designed with great purpose but that is another story.

When a person learns to work with their intellect in a way where it will link up with our intuitive awareness then a bridge can be constructed between the intellect and this field of universal awareness. Consider if you would your bodies DNA field as being one strand of DNA in humanities collective awareness. We share our collective experiences with each other constantly just like our personal DNA strands. Our intellect is currently unaware of this experience for a variety of reasons. However it can be linked to our intuition which does indeed know such things.

When we trust our intuition enough to have an imaginary conversation with an awareness on any given subject, we can ask it questions for insights about the various potentials involved. Even the conversation itself will influence those outcome potentials. That is because when we care enough to converse with an awareness we influence everything.

I hope that this brief presentation will be helpful.

John

Old 20-12-2014, 01:35 AM
enedina

wow! your post makes perfect sense. it gives me at least a starting point. i really appreciate your input. i really had no other resources. the way i found out i was indigo, was by talking with a psychic. she gave me some insight but not much to go on. i trusted her i believe she was trust worthy source, but i did not get to really hone in on the indigo subject or my experiences. the psychic said that i needed some meditating classes but not many. ill start writing down my imaginations. maybe ill see a pattern to go on. thanks once again and i look forward to more chatting with you.
Old 20-12-2014, 08:38 AM
Master
Good, I am glad my comments resonated with you. Which makes me think they will also appeal to your 9 yo daughter if you share them with her.

When we collaborate with our children as equals on some subjects of common interest, amazing things can happen.

John