Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-12-2013, 06:04 AM
hollyballs

voice from beyond the grave

As a child I always felt very connected with the universe. I could see and understand the signs very well, I was very intuitive and to some level, even psychic. I was like this up until sophomore year of college and then something happened that scared the life out of me.

I used to work at the radiology department of a hospital and my mentor was a man, we'll call him Frank Smith for the sake of anonymity, anyway Frank was a great guy, very nice and I cared for his soul but knew really little about him.after working there maybe a year I came in like any other day..was in the restroom getting ready when I thought, "Frank Smith is dead," this voice was eerie and almost singing at me. I then thought, don't think negatively, brushed it off and walked out. As soon as I was about to walk through the department doors one of the nurses came out, speed me and with tears in her eyes said, "I just wanted you to know Frank Smith died in his sleep last night." ...I was I shock it freaked me out I thought maybe the devil was talking to me.

Eversince, I have found it difficult to connect the way I had simply out fear. What can I do and had anyone experienced similar?
Old 29-12-2013, 06:41 AM
Master

Angel1

Yes, I've experienced similar things. I've also had dreams that have shown me the death of a couple of people. One day I knew my mother was going to receive a phone call from the old country telling her that her mother had died. It just came into my mind while I was on the bus going to work and sure enough I'd only been at my desk a couple of minutes and my phone rang - it was my mother to tell me she'd just received a phone call letting her know that her mother had passed.

There are some things that we tune into on an unconscious level. Some people call it being psychic.

It's never freaked me out or upset me, it just is. I look at it as being forewarned and when it happens it isn't so much of a shock.

I'm not sure how you can get over the fear, except to know that there's nothing to fear.
Old 29-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Hey Holllyballs,

Take a look through other topics in this forum you will see that you are not alone a lot of people have had the same thing happen to them, as for myself i was born seeing and hearing spirit,its normal for me.so i havent gone through it ,as a child i was called all names the girl who speaks to the dead weirdo creep mad you name it ive been called it, but you havent experienced thought like this before so you think the worse its nothing to be scared of you just havent embraced your spiritual side yet thats all.if there is a spiritulist church near you go along the sometimes hold circles development circles which you can attend usually for a small donation,as much as you can afford,this would help you see that you are not alone, but as i said look through the posts on here and again you will see others have had the same thing,
Namaste
Old 29-12-2013, 07:13 PM
hollyballs

Thank u both
Old 30-12-2013, 10:15 PM
CNWms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyballs
As a child I always felt very connected with the universe. I could see and understand the signs very well, I was very intuitive and to some level, even psychic. I was like this up until sophomore year of college and then something happened that scared the life out of me.

I used to work at the radiology department of a hospital and my mentor was a man, we'll call him Frank Smith for the sake of anonymity, anyway Frank was a great guy, very nice and I cared for his soul but knew really little about him.after working there maybe a year I came in like any other day..was in the restroom getting ready when I thought, "Frank Smith is dead," this voice was eerie and almost singing at me. I then thought, don't think negatively, brushed it off and walked out. As soon as I was about to walk through the department doors one of the nurses came out, speed me and with tears in her eyes said, "I just wanted you to know Frank Smith died in his sleep last night." ...I was I shock it freaked me out I thought maybe the devil was talking to me.

Eversince, I have found it difficult to connect the way I had simply out fear. What can I do and had anyone experienced similar?

If you're psychic and you and Frank had a spiritual connection, then this makes perfect since to me. Also, I don't think there is a devil or demons or hell. We all reincarnate over and over and live different lives with different decisions.