Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSatnaam
U feel karmas impact now as youve heen paying it off quickly. Silencing the mind means going within- going within means paying off karmas for u to be blessed to go deeper and deeper and learn more.

I live in a household where I am slandered almost constantly, I play music alot- it helps open the chakras if u are sensitive to it- and helps block out outer attention seeking noise. We say listen to the ringing sound in meditation because it is also knowledge, attuning to it, ur attuning to Truth/the Silence- so it quietens the mind- and the knowledge of Truth never stops so u keep learning when attuned to it. Its beyond worldly knowledge- it cant really be explained, only experienced.

Im trying to live in Gods will, ive realised my only purpose is to detach and teach/ serve others- and do what He wills me to do- what i need to do normally just comes to me, or i ask or meditate on it. Ive learned that when we fall into selfishness, our 5 thieves rise again so theres no point in wallowing in self pity or insecurities/doubts- we just get on with it, discover as He wills it and serve as He wills it- always staying true to who we are and not what others want us to be- thats really important because people will keep trying to mkae u something your not, imposing their own will upon u, but if u stay true to who u are, ur being who Gods made u and not at the mercy of others desires.

Just go with the flow, do what u feel u need to, always apply the knowledge of being fearless and recognising Him in All- if ur unsure of what to do, meditate on it! Sometimes the message is just to remain content in the moment.

With greek gods and goddesses, mayan civilisations, there are millions if Gods/goddesses, as well as demons who pose as higher beings and also aliens. Many civilisations got caught up in myths, god/goddess worship when most of these beings didnt even practice Truth- some became obsessed with sex, fought between themselves, wanted to be worshipped themselves. I wouldnt worry about the worship of deities- but wherever u feel in your heart the truth is being taught, take it on board. He speaks through many forms in the gamexx

Wise words :) As I say I cant quite get my head around the whole karma thing in quite the same way most people view it, but I do see I am the giver aswell as the experiencer now, in terms of what I give out, so I suffer as much if its not good!
Its interesting you mention ringing noises, ever since I can remember most of what I feel spiritually starts as vibration and/or noise, especially any experience involved with obe or deep meditation, I often just randomly get a high pitched ringing or solid tone in my ears, also a strange like bubble vibration, I got everything checked at doctors and nothing wrong with my ears, if im honest over the years ive become so used to it I can almost choose to shake it off, but can happen anytime, not just in deepened states always tails over after a few seconds, but on the odd occasion lasts longer, if it happens at night it quite often accompanys a sudden sinking feeling but only in my head!
I wonder if that's why the singing bowls had such a crazy effect on me, maybe one of the tones was the same and I zoned into it haha!
A precious path your on here thankyou for sharing it with me, its great to feel anothers happiness
Awww its a strange and beautiful life isn't it Satnaam :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 27-12-2013, 01:02 PM
TruthSatnaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Wise words :) As I say I cant quite get my head around the whole karma thing in quite the same way most people view it, but I do see I am the giver aswell as the experiencer now, in terms of what I give out, so I suffer as much if its not good!
Its interesting you mention ringing noises, ever since I can remember most of what I feel spiritually starts as vibration and/or noise, especially any experience involved with obe or deep meditation, I often just randomly get a high pitched ringing or solid tone in my ears, also a strange like bubble vibration, I got everything checked at doctors and nothing wrong with my ears, ifim honest over the years ive become so used to it I can almost choose to shake it off, but can happen anytime, not just in deepened states always tails over after a few seconds, but on the odd occasion lasts longer, if it happens at night it quite often accompanys a sudden sinking feeling but only in my head!
I wonder if that's why the singing bowls had such a crazy effect on me, maybe one of the tones was the same and I zoned into it haha!
A precious path your on here thankyou for sharing it with me, its great to feel anothers happiness
Awww its a strange and beautiful life isn't it Satnaam :)

Loopy

Lol it is, and amazing to think that even in the midst of worldly ****, we can stay free!

Hearing the primal sound is a great blessing- not everyone hears it. Anyway, keep going! Have a great new year, God Bless youxx