Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-11-2013, 08:12 AM
CharleneMarie2712

Spiritual Attachment Need Advice

When I was 16, I became pregnant and miscarried after 5 months for natural reasons. At the time my grandmother was sick in the hospital with myeloid luekemia, so my mom and I gave her a visit to see how she was doing. She is a very gifted woman spiritually in every wich way, even though her body was sick, she still filled the room with amazing energy just as she always did. Weak in bed she had called me over eager to tell me something, she began to tell me her dream. In the dream she floated above her body that was lying asleep in the hospital bed, when she sat up a group of cherubs had surrounded her, wich she had said felt like a blanket of love was layed over her, behind the crowd of angel babies she saw a light, as the light got closer the cherubs had moved over respectfully, when the light approached her she felt two little warm hands grab her cheeks as the light dimmed, in front of her a baby(sex undetermined). The baby had began to speak to her telepathically, he had said that he was my child, and that he has been around me my whole life waiting to come into this world, but that he is here now because it is something that I needed to expericance for his benefit as well as my own. My baby then kissed her on the nose and flew back behind the crowd of cherubs(wich aparently were all my childeren and grandchilderen) and then a very powerful voice who had said "This child is meant for greatness." She then began to describe how warm and loving my childs energy was, and that she had never experienced such a wise old soul in such a young form, she said that he has been guiding me my whole life waiting for me to be ready to bring him into the world, and that I was chosen to guide him through his life, she said he is going to do some amazing things in his life. She had began painting her dream before she passed to give to me. Exactly one month after that visit I miscarried. I beleive that God had me go through that experiance so that I could have a second chance in life to assure a great life for my baby. I can still feel his presence when I am feeling unsure about life or being reckless. But just the other day I was telling my coworker that very same story, and when I got back to my desk there was a note for me that read "BABY SPLIT SPIRIT SOMEWHERE." I have mixed feelings about it, now obviously someone was lead to leave that note for me to find, but I dont know what to think about it. Do I act upon it? Do I dismiss it? Is this a problem that I need to help fix? Or is it just informing of something? My intuition has never let me down, and I always follow it, but my feelings about it are very mixed up. I feel like I need to ask for other spiritual individuals advice on this and give me alittle insight or maybe share similar experiences so that I can put the peices to the puzzle together. Any ideas?
Thanks
Old 08-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Greenslade

Hi Charlene

I'm not sure what to make of this being honest. I've heard various opinions as to when Spirit enters baby in the womb, some say it happens at the moment of conception and some say at the moment of birth. Whatever the case may be I've felt Spirit in the womb a few times so I know that Spirit and baby are connected before birth. My ex-wife had to have an abortion for medical reasons but in that time she carried him I connected with the Spirit, and he's still around. I was told that he was never meant to be carried to term, all that was needed was the connection. When my daughter was younger she asked me about a little boy she was feeling around her so I asked her to try and think about him. She'd been dreaming about him and often she felt him close, and even came up with his name. Years later and they're still close, and in times when she's troubled he's usually around and niggling at me. Your grandmother being the way you describe, I wouldn't be surprised if she'd had that experience and everything makes a sense of its own up to that point. You feeling the connection to the baby's Spirit doesn't surprise me neither, you being the mother and Spiritual then it's quite natural. But that's where the puzzle lies, because a month after that you miscarry. That's where the 'ifs', 'buts' and 'maybes' start because the rest is purely guesswork.

The note has me puzzled but it's possible that's just what happened. Considering it happened at work the person who wrote it may have got the message slightly mixed up, at work is not always the best place to receive messages from Spirit (which might be what's happening here). What I would do here is don't dismiss it completely but don't take it on blind faith. Put the note in the 'see what happens' box and carry of from there. The connection has been made for whatever reason and that's the important thing, the rest will play itself out in time. How long a time is anyone's guess, it could be long years. My son would have been born in 93 and my intuition tells me the connection has yet to play itself out. It's also possible that the baby your grandmother was dreaming about was another yet to come and the one you miscarried was 'paving the way' for him/her. "Baby split Spirit somewhere", that's interesting.

How you move on from here, that's up to you. What I would do is carry on and keep an open mind about it. Don't take anything on blind faith but don't dismiss it out of hand neither. If something doesn't make sense don't force it, make a mental note and move on because it might make sense - or not - later on.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:47 AM
shone

The child gets his spirit before being born, sorry for the miscarriage but did you get pregnant again after that? What I know is that once the person dies, his/ her spirit gets someone else now since that child never come into the real living world, that same spirit is still there waiting for you to get pregnant again.
There are many ways how you can receive massage basically when it comes to spirits but many of the massages does not mean that you should do something about it, a child's spirit for instance, unless when you did not bury that child or you need to go and visit the tomb. That's all you can do and wait.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:37 AM
CharleneMarie2712

I havnt gotten pregnant for a couple years now, im not to sure why, I have just been allowing my body to take its natural course by not taking any birth controls and my doctor is unsure why I havent, all my momma parts are in tact and functioning fine, and my fertility is perfect, he said that my body is 'meant' for having childeren. I feel like its just a waiting game from here. But I have been going through alot of spiritual growth and maybe my child is just waiting for me to be ready spiritually and in life. I dont know, I just feel an obligation to make sure my child is safe, wether thats spiritually or just simply taking care of my body for a safe trip to this world. Thankyou for the input and advice I appreciate it alot:)
Old 09-11-2013, 11:37 AM
CharleneMarie2712

I think I am going to have to meditate when I have time and find some answers.
Old 14-12-2013, 01:22 AM
Deactivated Account
I can't shake the feeling that you should disregard the note. Thats just my opinion.
Also, many women are devastated after having a miscarriage but there are many times when the spirit that chose to come back to you simply wasn't quite ready to reincarnate just yet.