Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 17-05-2020, 10:12 AM
Knower
The meditation technique Jesus used to teach 2000 years ago

I used to practice a Vedic form of deep meditation (Veda = traditional spirituality from India) and I learnt a lot about the Veda when I spent one year in my meditation teacher’s ashram in the early 90's. At that time, I used not to believe in Jesus except as a historical figure. I yet met Him during a temporary death experience in 1997. During the following months, Jesus taught me a deep meditation technique then, after I had practiced it daily for 15 years, asked me to teach it.

Only recently, I discovered three important facts:
1- Jesus already used to teach this very meditation technique 2000 years ago. The Bible even refers to it in Matthew 6:22 and Luke 11:34: ‘The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light’. This is a reference to the third eye that, seemingly, nobody ever paid attention to. Now, knowing Jesus' meditation technique involves the third eye is not enough to practice.

2- The meditation technique Jesus used to teach 2000 years ago has been called oratio by the Christian tradition.

3- Saint Teresa of Avila and Saint John of the Cross wrote a lot about oratio but they only explained what it is in Christian mystical terms, difficult for us to understand. Moreover, they wrote nothing about how to practice it. The reason is that knowing the technique itself is not enough to practice it. For someone to practice oratio, the flow of spiritual energy is their subtle bodies has to be activated. This can be done from teacher to student only.
Now oratio is not specificaly Christian. It is also a vedic form of meditation and it satisfies Bhagavad Gita II, 45 in which Lord Krishna requests His disciple Arjuna to ‘stay without the 3 gunas’ which means to withdraw from the world and go deep within.

If you want to know a little more about it or if you think you might want to learn it, please visit: the deep meditation technique Jesus used to teach 2000 years ago,

This class can be taken online, from the comfort of your home.
Old 17-05-2020, 07:19 PM
Master

I really believe / know that people make the spiritual path much more difficult than it is.

We don't need any external teacher / guru, when we have the best source of guidance in ourselves. We just need to get in touch with it in a light trance, achievable in a few seconds, and leave aside all our beliefs and expectations.

When a guru tells you that you need only his direct teaching to progress, run from him! He doesn't have your interest at heart, and he can't help you.

I don't mean to antagonize, or argue with anybody. I'm just stating this, hoping that there might be somebody who'll read it, and benefit.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-05-2020, 08:12 PM
SilentDrum, It is a blessing that you are here on this
Meditation forum.

You are correct in everything.

However, when one can not make contact with a teacher to pass on
the grace of this esoteric technique..all hope is not lost.
But, it does take longer....with more research.
Fervor is necessary and dedication, along with discipline and resolve for the
subtle spiritual realms to be opened, yes.
How will one gain such passion for this ecstasy?
Without Holy Company, Satsang and a Teacher ---it is harder, that's all.
The Grace from the Creator Himself does happen, tho.

I believe the Divine One Himself was the guide for St. Theresa and St. John of the Cross? No? And many other Catholic Mystics.
The Sikhs and Hindus had the benefits of traditional teachers.
Thus, I believe it was they that said a teacher was mandatory....
and I understand why they would!!!
In the West in the 21st c --I believe they would be more forgiving of the old ways...needing a guru and his lineage.

Now a days, people have been jaded by some imperfect teachers;
just took a couple rotten apples, sorry to say.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-05-2020, 01:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentDrum
I used to practice a Vedic form of deep meditation (Veda = traditional spirituality from India) and I learnt a lot about the Veda when I spent one year in my meditation teacher’s ashram in the early 90's. At that time, I used not to believe in Jesus except as a historical figure. I yet met Him during a temporary death experience in 1997. During the following months, Jesus taught me a deep meditation technique then, after I had practiced it daily for 15 years, asked me to teach it.

Only recently, I discovered three important facts:
1- Jesus already used to teach this very meditation technique 2000 years ago. The Bible even refers to it in Matthew 6:22 and Luke 11:34: ‘The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light’. This is a reference to the third eye that, seemingly, nobody ever paid attention to. Now, knowing Jesus' meditation technique involves the third eye is not enough to practice.

2- The meditation technique Jesus used to teach 2000 years ago has been called oratio by the Christian tradition.

3- Saint Teresa of Avila and Saint John of the Cross wrote a lot about oratio but they only explained what it is in Christian mystical terms, difficult for us to understand. Moreover, they wrote nothing about how to practice it. The reason is that knowing the technique itself is not enough to practice it. For someone to practice oratio, the flow of spiritual energy is their subtle bodies has to be activated. This can be done from teacher to student only.
Now oratio is not specificaly Christian. It is also a vedic form of meditation and it satisfies Bhagavad Gita II, 45 in which Lord Krishna requests His disciple Arjuna to ‘stay without the 3 gunas’ which means to withdraw from the world and go deep within.

If you want to know a little more about it or if you think you might want to learn it, please visit: the deep meditation technique Jesus used to teach 2000 years ago,

This class can be taken online, from the comfort of your home.
Nice Insight!

We have more things in common then differences that is why we keep it to ourselves....... or something like that.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I really believe / know that people make the spiritual path much more difficult than it is.

We don't need any external teacher / guru, when we have the best source of guidance in ourselves. We just need to get in touch with it in a light trance, achievable in a few seconds, and leave aside all our beliefs and expectations.
OMG, how did I miss that? If only 7 billion people could read you post today. Instant Heaven on Earth. Just like that. I bow to your wisdom.
Old 18-05-2020, 05:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentDrum
OMG, how did I miss that? If only 7 billion people could read you post today. Instant Heaven on Earth. Just like that. I bow to your wisdom.
Don't be ridiculous. It doesn't go along with the image you strive to project.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.