Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 04-06-2020, 03:43 AM
Master

great number

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Expressing 124875 in a different sequence gives 142857 - one of my favourite numbers.

142857 x 1 = 142857
142857 x 2 = 285714
142857 x 3 = 428571
142857 x 4 = 571428
142857 x 5 = 714285
142857 x 6 = 857142
142857 x 7 = 999999

A great number to play around with.

Peace
Never thought on this lines . But is there any spiritual significance to it .
Old 04-06-2020, 04:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Never thought on this lines . But is there any spiritual significance to it .

I have no idea. But there is a certain beauty in the numbers all appearing in the same sequence when multiplying up to 6. And then the magic of multiplying by 7.

OK, a quick search online finds a website on Biblical numerology:

As the ancients progressed in their understanding of mathematics, they discovered that the Singularity encrypted the sacred number of eternity, 142857, as a function of the sacred perfect prime number: seven.

Divide the Singularity by 7 and you discover an infinite series of a recurring number: 142857. Add infinities for eternity and you arrive will always arrive at the same number. (Example: divide 1,000,000 by 7, then 1,000,000,000 by 7, etc.).

Multiply the sacred number of eternity by any integer less than seven and it yields the same six (note the significance of six!) integers in the same order.

When the multiplier reaches the perfect number, seven, however, returns all infinity and eternity (i.e. 1,000,000 ), everything derived before — less the Singularity, upon which everything must be based!

And I sometimes wonder about the Theosophical seven planes. Does each multiple of 142857 represent a plane, with the Divine 7th plane being the perfect 999999?

Peace
Old 04-06-2020, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Unity can not be seen with a dualistic mindset.

No duality can only mean unity.
Well, in that case, duality refers to self contradictory thought patterns. But why call that duality? Just call it self contradictory thought patterns.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:42 AM
Master
Quote:
I have no idea. But there is a certain beauty in the numbers all appearing in the same sequence when multiplying up to 6. And then the magic of multiplying by 7.

OK, a quick search online finds a website on Biblical numerology:

As the ancients progressed in their understanding of mathematics, they discovered that the Singularity encrypted the sacred number of eternity, 142857, as a function of the sacred perfect prime number: seven.

Divide the Singularity by 7 and you discover an infinite series of a recurring number: 142857. Add infinities for eternity and you arrive will always arrive at the same number. (Example: divide 1,000,000 by 7, then 1,000,000,000 by 7, etc.).

Multiply the sacred number of eternity by any integer less than seven and it yields the same six (note the significance of six!) integers in the same order.

When the multiplier reaches the perfect number, seven, however, returns all infinity and eternity (i.e. 1,000,000 ), everything derived before — less the Singularity, upon which everything must be based!

And I sometimes wonder about the Theosophical seven planes. Does each multiple of 142857 represent a plane, with the Divine 7th plane being the perfect 999999?

Peace
Yeah 7 heavens/dimensions of physical universe. Above 7th heaven surrounded in ring of angels is god. Or something like that.
Well, those are just reference to our soul and source. Angels are just pure positive energy. 3 and 6. In perfect harmony, balance and alignment.
And then source being 9. As 3 and 6 always revolve around 9.
Thats the trinity of yin yang symbol.
So the infinity you talk about are the symmetry of the physical numbers.
Like 1 2 4 8 7 5 wings of the soul. Just like the soul 3 and 6 is the extension of source 9

https://images.app.goo.gl/6hDsvuiUhrrFui1m6
Old 04-06-2020, 06:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
You're saying the Divine isn't Absolute?
The divine is always the divine, because it is always, unconditionally, non-physically, energetically, in alignment with the absolute.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
No, I am saying that the idea of anything being 'absolute' (as opposed to less than 'absolutely' what it is) is 'non-sensical' - also that the idea of anything being 'divine' (as opposed to everything being 'divine' as is) is 'non-sensical'. IOW, I am saying that you are engaged in thinking that 'non-sensical' ideas are 'sensible'.

Talk about a self-pro-claimed "Non-Dualist" thinking and talking in "Dualistic" terms -SHEESH!

As long as you 'blindly' continue in such 'fashion', I think your comprehending and meaning-fully responding to my 'points' and realizing that you are not doing so is impossible.

You are 'smart' enough to 'get' what I am 'pointing' to [i]here[/i (in this post) ] if you so choose), however - IMO, that is.
Old 05-06-2020, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Glad to be of service. I enjoy sharing this.

Non existence doesn't exist.
Existence gives rise to consciousness. Which allows for the awareness of the unchanging structure of existence.
9 is pure existence, without physical or non-physical(energetic).
Without awareness there is no energy no physical reality. Awareness arises out of the 9 that becomes aware of itself into the 3 and 6.
Non-physical is energetic, soul, awareness, consciousness, bliss, trinity, 3 9 6. Which is what yin and yang refers to. A trinity. Duality and non-duality, and that which gives them the shape. 3 and 6 and 9 gives them the unchanging shape. 3 and 6 refer to energy, polarity. Consciousness. They are inseperable from 9 they arise out of 9, 9 makes them possible.
Physical reality is defined by the numbers, 1 2 4 8 7 5
Non-existence only exists in people's minds subjectively confusing the "non-existence" with the non-physical and vice versa. The energetic non-physical existence is how the absolute creates, expresses itself, being conscious/aware of itself and etc in physical form/existence in the right here and now. Both the non-physical and the physical are existence, and both are what make up unity or absolute, ultimate reality or existence. Truth's foundation is based upon existence, and what exists and what does not exist. And of course, like you said non-existence does not exist.

Edit: Why is physical reality/existence always changing and seem to be chaotic, because the absolute energetic non-physical existence uses the physical reality or existence to exist, create, express itself, be conscious/aware of itself and etc. You can say the physical reality or existence is the absolute's play ground.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Non-existence only exists in people's minds subjectively confusing the "non-existence" with the non-physical and vice versa. The energetic non-physical existence is how the absolute creates, expresses itself, being conscious/aware of itself and etc in physical form/existence in the right here and now. Both the non-physical and the physical are existence, and both are what make up unity or absolute, ultimate reality or existence. Truth's foundation is based upon existence, and what exists and what does not exist. And of course, like you said non-existence does not exist.

Edit: Why is physical reality/existence always changing and seem to be chaotic, because the absolute energetic non-physical existence uses the physical reality or existence to exist, create, express itself, be conscious/aware of itself and etc. You can say the physical reality or existence is the absolute's play ground.
I really like this perspective.
There is actually no physical reality. The entire movement of the physical reality and all of its changes are actually the result of a shift in frequency/perspective of consciousness. The movement of physical reality is actually caused by the "joy of god consciousness within god consciousness" so to speak, it is like bubbling of beer bubbles, the joy fractalizes and causes movement in many multifaceted ways of expansion withinto itself and as itself, deep and broad to infinity, because it is illusory, it is a thought, an idea, that is being expanded upon, and we're made out of that thought frequency of god. Consciousness. Coming to know itself from all the different points of view that consciousness has of itself being and becoming evermore here and now, under any and all conditions regardless of any and all conditions.

So while it seems that all the winds is blowing and the physical sensory experience of that wind blowing, on my face, is actually the result of a shift in perspective or frequency of consciousness. There is the aspect of my perspective, within my body, through my body, but my body and the wind and the world are actually also part of the awareness and thought and perspective and frequency of source, of which I am an extension, so I am looking at my own awareness all of the time, no matter how external it may seem, it is al illusory experience of external and internal, that is based on eternal nature of consciousness capable of focusing as contrast being a function of this consciousness ability to focus on the moreness of its own awareness and beingness. Self reflection. expanding withinto itself by virtue of being aware of the self. And it is this vortexual play of in and out, that is actually an eternal process exactly because of the eternal and infinite timeless and infinite and omni dimensional nature of the absolute source AS existence itself, existence of which there is no likeness to it, is god, because every single new here and now moment, there is no likeness in all of existence to this, it is you, it is who you truely are. Who I am, as we are all made out of this here beingness, that is going to continue to become more and more forever, new things unlike anything before it, physical reality and the infinite complexities of the human nature consciousness and experience, is nothing, in the scope of our eternal and infinite nature, not even the beginning and end of this universe, for time is actually a concept of consciousness, we can experience all of that in 1 micro second. 1 nano second even. Simultaneity. Nothing is impossible for consciousness.

That is what is stable steady and consistent, you are what you see. What you put out is what you get back. You create your own reality, etc. There exists only one being, there is only one consciousness.
It's all an eternally ever expanding illusion. So since it is infinite and always new and unlike anything before it ever again and again and again, it is pretty real. Because the moment we see a pattern, it will expand upon the expansion and moreness and newness and more uniqueness version of that pattern that we have just recognized. There is always expansion and moreness.

We are always in the receiving mode, of something. We can feel emotion to recognize what we are receiving. A self contradictory pattern or frequency that we wont enjoy when we expand our consciousness upon it, as it will contradict ourselves, becoming less consciousness. Or we can relax and feel our emotion, and simply accept them as they are, and not judge, then they dissapear, because we are eternal. You cannot look at something without it growing. So if you see something you don't want, it's game over. Therefor one has to accept everything, forever, and then it will all simply unfold enjoyable. Interesting, fascinating, enjoyable, beautiful. Fancy. Not important, not serious. just being and becoming. Just like an endless movie show. With no beginning, no end. Eternally in the here and now, always have been and always will be.

There are sound vibrations that have certain affects on my consciousness, but I can never seem to understand how or why. Because sound is also very obvious in non-physical, relative nature, fractal nature, all as one as one as all, nature.

I have tried out many different theories and positive and negative vibrational research. Energetic. But I think the sound is just soothing for the mind and therefor that's basically all there is to it.
It just shows the relativeness of vibrational nature as all is vibrational, and once one accepts this vibrational nature, and relaxes into it, one no longer fights it, that they are infact vibrational, one can accept it and allow it, then they can grow their awareness of their own vibrational nature in a positive enjoyable way, rather than suffering way of "OH no vibration again! Oh no vibration again! Oh no duality again! Oh no polarity again!" Rather we appreciate the stability and consistency of our knowing and knowledge of how the universe and reality and existence operates and we simply play with it, because that is what it is there for. Be playful in the eternal process of becoming, for you do not even have to be playful, as one can simply accept the vibrational nature of ever expansion, and it doesn't matter what you do or choose or not do or not choose, you're always going to come to a new perpsective and new reality, so the past always no longer exists and when one recognizes this, they recognize the absolute fact that every single new here and now moment is unlike any that has ever been before it or will ever be like it ever again. And this is simply undeniable and when one forgets this, they will suffer tremendously, and this is irrelevant. Because the rememberance is so easy. And it is also so irrelevant. When you suffer, it is not real, even the memory of suffering changes. Because nothing lasts forever. Everything always changes.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:36 AM
Suspended
Quote:
This is based on the mistaken premise that the polar opposite of non-duality is duality.

This suggests that at one pole there is non-duality and at the other pole there is duality. This is not the case. When we speak of polar opposites then we are speaking in terms of duality. Non-duality has no polar opposite. Non-duality (by definition) is everywhere without limits. If non-duality were limited then there would be something else separate from non-duality. All duality exists within non-duality.

And strictly speaking, unity does not manifest as a duality, but instead manifests as a triplicity. There are the two poles, and the third aspect is the relationship between them.

Peace

This is how Iv explained and experienced it, Nice.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:10 PM
Master
Quote:
I am saying that everything is 'divine' and 'absolutely' what it is and will be as it is and will be. Your use of the words 'absolute' and 'divine' strikes me as being a blatant attempt to co-opt what they (really, IMO) mean to 'suit' yourself - making them and consequently your connection to what they represent (to you) 'special'.

This is the height of 'dualism' which has infected and plagued nominally monistic (i.e non-dual) philosophies and adherents who 'religiously' believe in them since time immemorial.

Its way past time to 'wake up' to this fact - before 'time' just passes you by ... pretentiously humble' (by way of falsely believing and so claiming he is just be a 'simple' Guy) fella! Do you believe that the fact that you do not 'want' anyone else to believe anything other than what they choose to believe for themselves like you belive what you do (just) for yourself makes your attitudinality and positjonality 'holistic' ('holy'?, sanctified'?, 'saintly'?) .

My partner and I share two cats and two dogs, all of whom have significantly different, exquisitely complex personalities. None of them may be legitimately regarded as being 'simple' IMO, except perhaps by an 'idiot'. Yet you shamelessly dress your 'self' with 'simple' as a 'moniker'. Transparent ploy that is, in my eyes at least.

Talk to me if and when you are ready to drop using the words/concepts 'absolute' and 'divine' to indicate something being other/superior/better/more valuable than anything/something else. Meanwhile, please know that I am aghast at your 'falling' for and attempting the propagate the illusion that something (as differentiated from something else) is in this day and age!

Last edited by davidsun : 08-06-2020 at 08:49 PM.