Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-11-2011, 09:24 PM
jamelus777

im kind of freaking out right now.. (3rd eye opening)

okay so, i've been mentally telling myself im ready to take the next step into opening up spiritually. before i tell you what happened let me tell you a few signifigant details that happened earlier today in case they might be of importance.

1: I haven't slept in about 22 hours.
2:earlier my right wrist started hurting A LOT for no reason.
so about 20 minutes ago i was sitting down and i felt a pressure in my third eye.
i never felt anything with the third eye.. never got into it. I never asked for this.. i started freaking out a little because i felt so weird and i felt my conciousness expanding. I felt really naucious too.
my breathing changed and i just felt so weird. i still do. I prayed and asked god to slow down whatever is happening and let me feel comfortable. can someone give me insight on what is happening? and tips on how to calm it down. the faster the better, Im freaking out please reply
Old 16-11-2011, 09:53 PM
Enya

Close the door. You opened it, just close it a little. Stop panicing and take control.
Old 16-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Ascender
No you didn't ask for this but you were ready. You wanted it before you started and now that you have it and you don't want it.

You are freaking out because your imagination is running wild. Keep calm focus on you breath, close you eyes. You are in control and there is nothing to fear.

You need to relax and take control.. do not freak out.

I will pray for you

Yours a Peaceful Mind
Old 16-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Yamah

we all think we're ready but we never are. Humility is an important lesson on any path. Approach each step with awe and trepidation.
Old 16-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Master

You say you felt a pressure in your third eye. Do you mean between your eyebrows, or in the pineal gland in the middle of your brain? And have you been consciously trying to open it up?
I'm on the same path; I guess I am trying to get where you are right now.
Old 16-11-2011, 10:23 PM
mattie

Spot On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
...Stop panicing and take control.

Can't be said enough.

Remind your self that you are experiencing what countless others have, many others are w/ you, & others will after you have moved much further along w/ your journey. You can reach out to other lightworkers who've already experieced exactly what you're experiencing right now to FEEL their reassurance & guidance. It is up to you to make this connection to reach out for this energy gift that is there for you 24/7. You can also reach out to your own guides for reassurance.
Old 16-11-2011, 10:32 PM
mattie

Experiencing New Things

Stop & take a really deep breath. Actively breathe out your anxiety about this that is causing you to say you’re ‘kind of freaking out right now.’ Repeat as many times as necessary! TRUST that you will handle this part of your journey just like others have. It will be OK.

It can be startling when we have new energetic experiences, even sometimes for those who have been trying very hard to have them. Grounding is a useful energy maintenance technique & is PARTICULARLY useful when we are processing allot of energy. The link has a chakra balancing technique.

You are in charge of how fast or slow you proceed on your journey. You can give your spiritual team instructions about how you wish to proceed. One can ask to proceed on their journey in a manner that is easy to process for BOTH their physical & nonphysical body. It's important to add in the physical body as we detox as we expand our consciousness & for those w/ overgrowths of unfriendly organisms (VERY common) their physical body needs time to process these. Lisa Renee has written about her own experience w/ this & using supplement cleanses (internal) to support & assist the physical body.

Donna Eden has some good energy exercises in ‘Energy Medicine’ to calm us when our triple warmer energy meridian (flight or fight) is overstimulated. From the front of the ear, stroke around the top of the ear w/ the hand, going down the top of the arms, & pulling the energy off the 4th, ring finger (by the little finger). Flick the fingers several times to remove the energy. This can be done w/ the opposite hand, or the same one when just doing the short version of stroking behind the ears. My version of this is to use the same hand as the side the ear is on, then crossing over at the collarbone in the front & continuing down the arm to pull the energy off the ring finger.

This is probably energetic, but it is always useful to monitor any new physical symptoms. There is a tendency to chalk up everything to awakening symptoms. If this pressure doesn’t subside or becomes painful have it checked out by a physician.

If you're a bit too much hyped up to sleep & actively working w/ your energies doesn't do the trick, melatonin & valerian root are very useful supplements. Plain, generic benadryl is also useful.
This isn't a diagnosis or medical advice, but supplements I've found useful.
Old 16-11-2011, 10:52 PM
tooqute2nv

How are you doing now, hun? Have any of the suggestions worked for you?
Old 17-11-2011, 04:26 AM
jamelus777

Thanks everybody. I fell asleep after I opened this thread, and I feel better. @Matty thanks for all of that information. if I ever feel this again, I'll definitely come back to this thread and try all of the things you guys suggest. @white warrior I felt it more in my forehead but not on the outside it was definitely inside my head

peace
Old 17-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamelus777
@white warrior I felt it more in my forehead but not on the outside it was definitely inside my head

peace

Thanks James, that is quite interesting to know.