Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-09-2019, 12:52 AM
Newbie ;)

I seek some answers to questions.

Hi all.

For most of my life I've felt the odd one out, diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome and a impulsive emotional disorder. I've often found myself alone, and left with a more active world inside than out.

However one thing has remained all this time I've drawn strength from music, mostly simple tones like "Ambient Space Music - Across the galaxies"

But also epic music such as Ivan Torrent. Anyway I digress.

I spent a confused youth not fitting in, and being shunned, but as I grew apart and got my own life and a lovely partner, I've still felt a longing for something else, I then heard about Starseeds, and looked into it, finding the Sirian people mentioned on Twitter and feeling a connection, I've come seeking answers.

Who are the Sirian people, is their more information then the scattered videos on YouTube, is their both peoples from Sirius B and A here? and how does that work? did they interact with the Dogon people from West Africa, are they semi aquatic as I feel they are from a post evolution standpoint, I have scattered memories of places I cannot visit here on Earth.

As somebody with no experience in meditation, is entering a state of mind during music what is required? I've yet to hear anyone reach out, and the loneliness is depressing.

I've always felt connected to another, never known her, for years I felt it was a childhood friend, now after many years away I am not sure, I've only known the presence by one name that came one day as I was riding my bike through traffic in some quite hills. Isha.

Do I fit in here, or am I still lost.
Old 27-09-2019, 09:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I see, I'll ask here then that my membership is removed from this website.
Old 30-09-2019, 10:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Keera,

By the very virtue of your asking these questions, I feel you fit in here. It brings me peace to see people like yourself asking questions similar to those I hold too. Hopefully my reaching out can be of use.

I am new myself, I can't speak on behalf of everyone of course.

I welcome you! Thank you for bringing your perspective and curiosity from your journey into the mix.

As for Sirian Starseeds... I've only just heard of the concept recently myself. I wonder if you'll find more answers asking that specifically under the Starseeds tab.

In regard to meditation and music: how cool :)
I just looked up Ivan Torrent - thank you for bringing him up, his music is beautiful! I may not have found it if it weren't for your post.

In the past I've owed learning to meditate to stumbling across a free guided meditation series from Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra (perhaps a bizarre way!) I really love their work though, to be honest. I think it is grounded in deep integrity. I return to it again and again. I found it eased the challenge of beginning a regular practice. Around the same time I discovered the Art of Living courses connected to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
You will have heard of the Headspace app, I imagine? :) its very popular and lots of people seem to find it an easier way to begin.
I also find taking a yoga class with meditation at the end is a nice thing to blend into the whole journey of starting meditation.
What a lot of suggestions :) I'm sure you will find the right path for you with your curiosity as it is, perhaps some of these can offer new paths and one might fit well.

I suppose it depends on perspective. I see the sweet bliss and relief and deep connection of music as slightly different to meditation. Though: they are so related. I try to follow where I'm being called. That said, sometimes the value in a meditation practice comes from the very perseverance of sticking at it through the difficulty to stay with it, perhaps listening to music doesn't always hold that same challenge. Perhaps it all comes down to how it's being listened to. Perhaps anything can be a form of meditation.

... I guess, meditation can be done in so many ways. Just simply returning right now to the present.

How fascinating: your experience of being connected to another.

I think you fit in here, I'm curious to hear your questions and what more you have to share. If you choose to not stay, I wish you well with your journey in any case.

Best,
ColourLover
Old 05-04-2020, 07:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello,

I'm also relatively new to this group and inexperienced.

I just wanted you to know I read and enjoyed your post. I understood some of those feelings most definitely.

Thank you
Old 06-04-2020, 08:47 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Keera. I have my thoughts and views on various alien species and it's all very fascinating. However there are all sorts of ways to view things and I very much feel what is right for an individual is up to them so I'll probably keep those views to myself in this instance.

I am usually highly skeptical of others, paranoid even so I might check out the music you mention another time. I've been through the war but I can take care of myself. Music sounds interesting though so maybe another time if the mood strikes.

I would suggest a couple of songs too I guess. One Republic - Counting Stars is good. I also like Aurora - Running With the Wolves. I like song.

Best wishes.