Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-11-2015, 03:36 AM
Gracey

[quote=anditmakesmewonder]Interesting. Up and right, down and left. I wonder if this has anything do with yin yang, like your twins came together to this world to seek balance and help each other w/ their missions.
I don't know about your kids, but usually twins try to or are naturally very different as far as personality goes, especially because most get annoyed with people confusing them and saying all the time how they're so alike(so they try to be purposely unique).

I wonder if this has anything do with yin yang, like your twins came together to this world to seek balance and help each other w/ their missions.

I haven't thought of that. That could very well be on point.

My twins are very different in personality, but they have been that way since birth. One is like me and the other like his father.
Old 21-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Seeker
In a past life I suffered a painful fate in which I was burned alive. I have always known this but it was recently reaffirmed to me by a channeled entity.
I was born with very light patchy birthmarks on my back, they look like burn scars. I've always thought they were a physical manifestation of the burns I suffered in a previous lifetime! Not sure if this could be true for others but I have indeed attributed these strange marking to past life experience!
Old 22-12-2015, 03:00 AM
Newbie ;)

I’ve also heard this and read this idea many times.

I think in some cases, it can be true. If you have a particular mark or area that you are drawn to more than others for whatever reason, then I would consider it to be an aspect of your existence that you are either healing, or specifically learning from.

It’s also the same with certain responses or ticks- during one Reiki session I was giving to a client, she experienced a strong ‘tick’ in her left arm, it would move much more strongly than any other part of her body during the session. She had informed me that during the sessions she received insight it was about something from a past life that needed healing, she also had a birthmark on that shoulder.

There are differences for everyone, but I most certainly believe that there are some of our past lives that need more expression in one way or another in the current one that we are living, so that we may become closer to feeling a truer, more warming sense of wholeness.
Old 07-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Newbie ;)

it is an old saying one which I have heard in many of my life's, as i remember my past lives, i believe it to be true as I myself have a birth mark of a perfect diamond on my back. This birthmark is the same shape as a wound which killed me in a past life.

my friend she has a large birthmark on her face, she died in a fire.

therefore I believe that a birthmark can be influenced by past lives, however not all birthmarks are.
Old 18-01-2016, 12:58 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Are you the only human who has this form of birthmark?

Have you considered that the higher spirit communicating to you gained the light sound change when the cell was damaged....and that many human beings of the same gender may all now have the same birthmark inheritance?

Such as a Father spirit communicating to his male sons on Earth.
or a Mother spirit communicating to her daughters on Earth.

The amount of cell damage inherited would displace the natural spiritual self from communicating to the direct inheritance...such as a male to male. Instead a female spirit communicates to a male as evidence that harming the spirit in life evolves a community of harmed future inheritance?

This would then coincide with the spiritual teaching of trying not to harm any other spirit for the purpose of spirit itself? Or that every life is considered holy and should never be harmed, because we are by factual evidence a spiritual family.

I have no idea? I am just stating what has happened with me. I don't have any clue as to why they were never there before, & than just appeared.(you must talk to an awful lot of people)

That is how they emerged. Perhaps they are not birth marks, than I would have to say, I was not born with "birth" marks, they came later, as they do not look to be moles.

You have lost me in the above.
Old 15-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Suspended

I was born with a red mark on the base of the back of my neck. What's interesting is my Father was also born with the very same marking in the same place. The mark has faded over the years. I'm not sure what it means in a spiritual or past life sense. Perhaps I was killed in my past life by being shot in the base of my neck or some kind of blunt force trauma. I have no idea if it's past life because I have no memories of having any past lives.

As a child, I remember feeling extremely terrified and full of rage when anyone tried to hold my head or tried to force me to look up at their face. it might very well be normal human survival instinct or something, but I always hated it when people tried to force me like that. I've long since overcome the fear and anger of being touched like that, which I believe is good for clearing karma if it is from a past life experience.
Old 26-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Ascender
I have one on my right elbow that's the shape of a butterfly. :) But when I stretch it a bit it turns into a H.
Old 28-02-2016, 02:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrinthine
I have a discoloration near to my hip bone, left side. It also seems like an little island. I have always thought what it might be.

Actually you can search from the Internet. Birthmarks really do have meanings.
I actually have one like that on my right hip. It looks like a sideways teardrop-shaped island, about twice the size of my thumb, with a single freckle in the middle. Matching birthmarks?
Old 11-04-2016, 09:06 AM
Knower

I was made aware of some past lives but I dunno if birthmarks have any bearing. What I do know is that I was shot in the head just above the left temple in my immediate previous life and in this life I have a birthmark in the exact same spot.
Old 25-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Newbie ;)

To Sonya I was doing a search on birthmarks and the meaning and I came across your page and my heart skipped a beat like your daughter I have an arrow shaped birthmark in the middle of my throat but mine has a snake line starting in between my breasts and ends with arrow at the base of my throat