Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Knower

Absolutely, you can incarnate into any animal, being, alien....anything alive. Imagine physical world as a computer game, you can play as any role you want, you are absolutely free, but every action has its reaction, what you sow is what you reap. Imagine your karma as an credit account, the bigger it is the better lifes you can incarnate into, the lower it is you have to incarnate into bad lives so you can repay that debt, or you can visit hell, the goal of this "game" is to have 0 karma, to break the circle of human incarnation. But its this simple, yet its not. We live lives to experience the whole spectrum of creation, we experience simple organisms to being god-like, we can choose what to experience and what not, but we must abide the rules of physical world. There are things that are pre planned and there are things that you can shape as much as you want, in the end you always end up in the hands of fate.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
When I was 12 I gotten my first cat He was. An Russian blue named Swiper, but he ran away because of my bad pet owning I let him outside and usually he would wait on the porch when I got home from school. But one day he wasn't there...... I learned that lesson of letting your cat go outside.

That is not bad pet owning. Cats are beings that cannot be owned unless there spirit has been broken. No cat is meant to live inside, they thrive far better in natural environments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
If I could incarnate as a animal it would be a Wild Big Cat such as Cheetah, or Caracal.

My favorite spirit form is as a Cheetah cub that is white with dots in all the colors of the rainbow. Though I have never been a Cheetah; there is just something Feline about my nature
Old 10-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
or a dolphin?

If it is true that life is a progression then you first have to complete your human evolution before you can evolve to such beauty

I would write a lot but I honestly think that wstein is quite accurate. The other day I wrote that life is arbitrary and it is only our idea of order that makes us think that life is otherwise. Those who think in certain patterns might do so because that is how their life has progressed. For others it might be quite otherwise. I started on the top of the mountain; not all rocks can lie there or else it would be a flat road; which is probably is when one gain perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
First you might be a starfish, and then a mouse, and then a bird, then maybe a cat (which would have first hand experience with humans), and then a human (to put it broadly). But, if you wanted to you could live life as a cat again.

That sounds quite arrogant; sorry to use such a word when I know you are not. On an Otherkin forum an angelic talks about angels killing animals (and local divinities) at the conscious level of Humans. So maybe the way the world is today is because of this close minded idea that humanity is actually a progression and angels is a higher reality. Life survives because it expands, that is what growth is. Ascension is denial... sorry but this **** (not you) actually makes me "somewhat" angry :/

I also have to remind that knightofalbion also uses the expression that fruits always fall when they are ripe. If that is true then this image is false. Just saying the obvious...

Old 10-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
That sounds quite arrogant; sorry to use such a word when I know you are not. On an Otherkin forum an angelic talks about angels killing animals (and local divinities) at the conscious level of Humans. So maybe the way the world is today is because of this close minded idea that humanity is actually a progression and angels is a higher reality. Life survives because it expands, that is what grows is. Ascension is denial... sorry but this **** (not you) actually makes me "somewhat" angry :/

That's okay, thanks for explaining.. I'm not taking it personally. :)

I realise it's hard to understand the way things are from our limited perspective. I don't believe in ascension per se.. I believe that every soul is equal, but I kinda came to a realisation the other day that reality is experiencing itself to know itself. So if that's the case, the more the universe experiences the more it learns about itself. So you could say the entire universe is constantly evolving itself and its own self concept (reminds of when scientists say the universe is expanding.. our awareness is expanding along with it). And so a soul is eternal and already ascended as the universe on a greater level, but it's like the universe separates itself into smaller parts and those smaller parts (aka souls) learn about itself and contribute to the expansion of the universe. Furthermore.. because there can be no ultimate destination (I like to refer to the golden ratio for an explanation for this, if it's not clear then just ask), there is nowhere really to ascend to. Life is just a progression of experiences and expansion of knowledge.

Because of that things aren't necessarily linear. You're already evolved, and can experience anything you want to. But in the *physical* universe, if you've never experienced being a human before I can imagine it would be quite hard to easily survive. Everything is about experience. It's like when you play a new game on PS3 or xbox, you'll probably die a lot at first if you just jump straight into the hardest level :) You need to start off learning some experience and work your way up. So I don't see it as a sort of discrimination.. I think it easy to think that because we love to see everything as equal, but true equality would allow for some experiential unequality in regards to life experience.

I hope that makes some sense :)
Old 10-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I hope that makes some sense :)

Life as it is right now for most is like having Alzheimer; at the most conscious level you rarely remember playing the game before. The simple explanation is that your body, no matter how many lives you have had, has its first life altogether. Intuitive I was quite evolved from an early age, life just pulled me apart. But that is quite a long story that goes beyond who I am in this day and age. Just realized that my existence for a moment split in two, interesting.

Evolution spiritually is odd because somehow it is used as a progression, when in its physical origin it is meant as adaption. So if mouses one day took over this world then spiritual evolution would mean becoming mouses rather than angels. Now the fact that more and more are waking up to (in a non awakening sense) is that angels no longer rule this world and their god more so is becoming obsolete. Have you noticed how in the later years more and more animals are becoming more carefree. A friend of mine told me how she witnessed a Stag walking down through a small town like he owned it 2 -3 years ago. It is quite amazing. The wolves in Europe is also expanding, last I heard something.

I think you get it because you said quite many beautiful things in your post
Old 10-10-2014, 10:11 PM
Experiencer

There was a rather delightful movie made in 2008 called "Dean Spanley". It was about a dog reincarnating as a man. The film really made me understand what it might feel like to be a dog - the love of a master warring with the urge to run free, and howl at the moon. It made me wonder a little if Lord Dunsany, the author of the original story, and those who worked on the film had lived lives as dogs! The movie is worth a look for those interested in this topic. I think it's available on Netflix.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:47 PM
Shimmer

I believe it's absolutely possible for someone who's lived as a human to reincarnate as an animal. And vice-versa.

I don't believe there is any hierarchy of species when it comes to spiritual evolution. I don't think that humans are necessarily more spiritually evolved than any other species. We're all part of the whole, and equally important. To say you can't go "backwards" implies there is some kind of forward/backward progression based on physical species, which I personally find to be a ridiculous notion. Your soul may have a very different experience of life depending on what species it's living as, but that doesn't make any one type of experience better or more important or more advanced than another.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:33 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I believe it's absolutely possible for someone who's lived as a human to reincarnate as an animal. And vice-versa.

I don't believe there is any hierarchy of species when it comes to spiritual evolution. I don't think that humans are necessarily more spiritually evolved than any other species. We're all part of the whole, and equally important. To say you can't go "backwards" implies there is some kind of forward/backward progression based on physical species, which I personally find to be a ridiculous notion. Your soul may have a very different experience of life depending on what species it's living as, but that doesn't make any one type of experience better or more important or more advanced than another.
I totally agree with you there. I didn't get a good feeling about the you're first animals then you can become humans. I wanna have the chance to be a wolf or some other animal in a next life. Not just a human.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:30 AM
Master

There is a chimp called the bonobo . They have a lot of sex . I have woundered if they werent reincarnated humans having a bit of fun .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo
Old 11-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Yeah I get what you guys mean. More like level of adaption than spiritual evolution. If the mice took over the world us humans would be poorly prepared and hence not as 'evolved' in the sense that we don't have experience being mice. But since the world is run by humans being more 'evolved' in this case means knowing how to survive as a human.

I could argue that my dog could be more spiritually evolved (in terms of incarnational experience) than a lot of humans due to the way he sometimes acts in a weirdly human like manner. I mean he taught himself to open closed doors?? Lol.