Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2006, 06:51 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-infinite-8
Hi biyu_wolf_77,

Just imagine that, if you get "angry", & the universe gives you more anger as a result, would you still get "angry" ? knowing that all you would be doing is attracting more of what you don't want.

What if your negativity was contributing to the collective nagativity of the world, would you still get "angry" then ?.

These are some ways to defeat anger If you have anger issues, Like I have had in the past, I have found that anger is really an illusion, simply a role to play to give you a sense of identity, of individuality.

You are already unique in every possible way, without trying to be.

Just a thought
ive allready realised the concepot and yea im usially in this "state" where im not happy or ****ed but its not that easy to become eighter way anywho my moms negativity might play some part in my anger issues the fact im pratically locked inside get little freedom treated like less tyhen i am might play a part(i guess its like ther butterfly breakin outta the cacoon) and i know im different just look at my da account (http://jodeecmptrwiz.deviantart.com/) or better yet the gallery one of the things that really **** me off is that this comp dosent work like id like it to(atleast play sims2 nicely)

so yea its fun and i dont wanna be another zombie that LOVES society and all there messed up ways(im an indigo i get to fight the system some im gonna have fun while im at it)
Old 23-08-2006, 07:07 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Don't the rapturists believe that 144,00 enlightened souls will ascend and for 7 years the earth will be run by satan, then jesus will come down and liberate the whole earth - fits in with the 2012 - 2018 dates sort of.

If the universe acts through attraction - what are we attracting?
and can i guess that guy will be a certain negativity that i get to liuve with!!!!!!(kinda ment as a joke)
Old 24-08-2006, 04:51 AM
Pounamu

Hi Dreamer,
My understanding of the 144,000 figure is that it relates to the number of discrete lineages that were originally seeded here in the humans that were transferred and planted by the Sirian civilisation; and when all those have come to their potential, so to speak, there will in truth be a Golden Age dawn. That's not as improbable as it sounds... there are so many humans now embodied on the planet, who bear all sorts of mixtures of those 144,000 lineages, that there are many, many duplicate individuals who have the same lineages as others. They will each be a bit different because of the different karma and different ancestral experiences; but the same in lineages. So it does not need EVERY individual to ascend, to clear all the 144,000 lineages.

Once that is done, and the off-planet genetics that are troublesome have been lost from the gene pool by attrition, (as incoming children choose only ones compatible to Earth) then the lineages left will be peaceful ones, and the Golden Age become possible.

In the meantime, as there have been many dark manipulations to lineages, those with truly troublesome genetics (off-planet ones) who have karma for rulership / leadership positions, will replace those who have leadership now, but whose lineages have been manipulated and who do not really fit those roles. The troublesome ones have to experience and discharge their karma, then they will be gone from Earth. This is probably what is meant by "7 years of Satan's rule"; as it may be a difficult time for many. But, "there is not good nor bad; there is only karma and the dance". It will all serve in the end.

You say:
"If the universe acts through attraction - what are we attracting?"
Ummm... a bit of a mish-mash at the moment, I'd say... When the collective human desires become more true to peaceful aims and natures, our collective thoughts and desires - intents - will attract to our reality Peace. Until then, and until humanity sees the benefits of a united front on such desires and has been purified of karma enough, mish-mash will likely prevail for some few years yet!

Pounamu
Old 24-08-2006, 06:51 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
Hi 8-infinite-8,
Yes, before I got interested in ascension I was interested in the Mayan Calendar, as I have had at least 3 "past lives" (ancestors' lives) as a Mayan. I think that their system of dating the cycles was very accurate; but just like any prediction method, the accuracy depends on whether or not any critical changes are made to the causes operating, after the prediction is made, that would change the outcome. In this case, the changes - which may likely not have been taken into account by the Mayan astronomers, pertain to Mother Earth's unprecedented efforts - successful efforts - to break away from her role assigned by the dark as a dumping ground and spare parts dump, to decide to take her future in hand and become sovereign over her evolutionary pathway..

Yes, I have found what you said very interesting Pounamu.
Considering that the mayans predicted jesus, buddah,& the 9 "dark" lords, it is possible though that they have taken into consideration mother Earth's changes. If the calendar has never faulted, the odds would be in favour of 2012 . I am not getting my hopes up though :)
Lets say that hitler was meant to be, by a higher intelligence, then "darkness" is only "evil" to the human mind, "Darkness" is as important as the light when viewed from a God perspective. The creator must control all of his creation, including "darkness".
It certainly is exciting from a human experience though, if it happens, that is.

Blessings
Old 24-08-2006, 07:06 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by biyu_wolf_77
ive allready realised the concepot and yea im usially in this "state" where im not happy or ****ed but its not that easy to become eighter way anywho my moms negativity might play some part in my anger issues the fact im pratically locked inside get little freedom treated like less tyhen i am might play a part(i guess its like ther butterfly breakin outta the cacoon) and i know im different just look at my da account (http://jodeecmptrwiz.deviantart.com/) or better yet the gallery one of the things that really **** me off is that this comp dosent work like id like it to(atleast play sims2 nicely)

so yea its fun and i dont wanna be another zombie that LOVES society and all there messed up ways(im an indigo i get to fight the system some im gonna have fun while im at it)

Hi biyu_wolf_77, I understand it is hard at times, I have suffered much also as have most people, but it's only that way because it's meant to be, & compared to the lives of people in the concentration camps, you got it EASY, as do I.
Just a suggestion.

Blessings
Old 24-08-2006, 10:04 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
Hi biyu_wolf_77, I understand it is hard at times, I have suffered much also as have most people, but it's only that way because it's meant to be, & compared to the lives of people in the concentration camps, you got it EASY, as do I.
Just a suggestion.

Blessings
yea i guess(also i dont know what youve got on the term ****ed as im not that big on swearin--to the extent if somethin bad happens i say **** well there will be silence cause no ones usted ta me swearin)
Old 25-08-2006, 04:31 AM
8-infinite-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Don't the rapturists believe that 144,00 enlightened souls will ascend and for 7 years the earth will be run by satan, then jesus will come down and liberate the whole earth - fits in with the 2012 - 2018 dates sort of.

If the universe acts through attraction - what are we attracting?

Hi dreamer,
We're attracting **** , It is another interesting point of view though, I heard that the "reptilians" still think that this is their planet, so the reason why the mayan calendar comes to an end in 2012 may be because the human race is coming to an end I hope not, but who knows .
Old 25-08-2006, 07:56 PM
dreamer

Maybe we're just learning that we're more than just human?
Old 26-08-2006, 07:30 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
.....Lets say that hitler was meant to be, by a higher intelligence, then "darkness" is only "evil" to the human mind, "Darkness" is as important as the light when viewed from a God perspective. The creator must control all of his creation, including "darkness".
It certainly is exciting from a human experience though, if it happens, that is.
Apparently Hitler had to be given another chance to bring the positive side of his being into manifestation, but defaulted to his old ways and did not. That may partly have been due to his being surrounded by others among his "buddies" who had dark associations and like him were "on test" to see if they could break away from the past - which, I believe, was Atlantean. It was also karma from a more ancient prior time in history, playing out yet again. The dark forces also saw their opportunity to precipitate a World War and bring into it the most destructive weapon known to man - nuclear weapons - to try to put an end to Earth's hopes of evolution once and for all. However, fortunately the Forces of Light triumphed in that particular battle, although nuclear weapons were developed and unleashed, and still are a threat to this day.

"The creator must control all of his creation, including darkness", you say.

That means that we really don't have free-will as budding creators as well, to try our hand at creating our own realities and learning from our mistakes! I think such a control would make us mechanical; having given us free-will to create, our Creator would have to stand by his decision and "put up with" whatever difficulties arose - at least until it got just too harmful and contrary to the stability of the whole creation. This point I believe has been reached, and our Creator has decided to step in and take a hand in things. Hence the downward slide to extinction of this planetary consensus reality has been stopped, and is beginning to be reversed - though you may not notice it for a while yet.

Actually, since this Third Dimension is a world where Polarity reigns and is part of the basic properties of the dimension, it is not surprising that there are Light and Dark. What I believe we have to work towards is not eliminating the dark, but integrating and balancing Light and Dark into the Middle Way, both as individuals and as a civilisation or Consensus Reality. This takes knowledge of that purpose, courage, love and determination to fulfil.

Blessings to you!
Pounamu

Last edited by Pounamu : 26-08-2006 at 07:50 AM.
Old 26-08-2006, 03:00 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
Actually, since this Third Dimension is a world where Polarity reigns and is part of the basic properties of the dimension, it is not surprising that there are Light and Dark. What I believe we have to work towards is not eliminating the dark, but integrating and balancing Light and Dark into the Middle Way, both as individuals and as a civilisation or Consensus Reality. This takes knowledge of that purpose, courage, love and determination to fulfil.

Blessings to you!
Pounamu

You're totally right with regards to what you say here Pounamu, at least in my opinion anyway. There is, I believe, a self-guru from England called Nick Williams. Anyway, he released a book called 'Powerful Beyond Measure'. Among the many theories and ideas he discussed in his book, was the idea that you have to integrate the Dark Side to be truly whole and powerful.

This does not mean giving oneself over to the Dark Side though. What Nick Williams discussed was a practice called Shadow Work in which the Dark Side is integrated through various mathods. I remember one of those practices was kind of like meditative affirmations.

Ways to find out what your particular shadow is like, is to ask those who know you for it will be most obvious to them, these darker characteristics. Once you know what you have to integrate you simply spend some time whilst focusing too, saying: I ACCEPT I Am Domineering or I ACCEPT I Am Shy.

It would then be integrated into your psyche and you would no longer have to spend so much time hiding these areas from yourself or others. It is a similar principle to the 'mirrors' way of thinking, except that Shadow Work tends to deal specifically with the Dark Side.

There is also the other side of the coin though, referred to as Light Shadow Work I believe, which specifically focuses on the positives. An affirmation would be: I ACCEPT I Am Joyful or I ACCEPT I am Kind. So you're also integrating those lighter parts of yourself which you may have TROUBLE expressing to a full extent.

It's a very interesting subject.
Closed Thread