Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
and yet our 'intuition' (whatever it is) is wrong at times......how could that be the self (whatever that is)?

I would say WS that what Is felt / experienced via an Intuit moment would always be true / correct.

If the mind starts to analyse what Is felt within that moment there Is a chance of mis-reading the signs perhaps..

x daz x
Old 19-11-2010, 01:22 PM
abikisses

In my development, I have used Tarot cards and oracle cards. Now I use God that is WITHIN ME.

I connect through prayer and am greeted by visuals, I ask for the person and then receive KNOWING, VISUALS and WORDS.

I have never physically seen a spirit but I have passed on messages to their loved ones through the same way.

"How Great Thou Art".

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 19-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I would say WS that what Is felt / experienced via an Intuit moment would always be true / correct.

If the mind starts to analyse what Is felt within that moment there Is a chance of mis-reading the signs perhaps..

x daz x

yes thats basically how I see it.

Uma, if I am moved to get a sense of something I step into that something's energy.
Old 19-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:

x daz x

So your 'intuition' has never been wrong?

There probably isn't two people here who can even agree on what their 'intuition' thinks intuition is. lol

Bin Laden's intuition says to fly planes into buildings with people in it and that he would be doing the sinners a favor in Gods eyes.
A wife may think her husband doesn't love her but in reality he is just stressed out at work.
All of the religions and beliefs known to man are validated by each ones 'intuition'

'Intuition' is knowing and knowing is believing your thoughts.

My intuition said you were 'teaching' on another thread and you told me I was wrong. Should I of not believed you?

Last edited by BlueSky : 19-11-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 19-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Master
Quote:
So your 'intuition' has never been wrong?

I don't see Intuitive moments manifesting In the ordinary mind-state.

Like I had mentioned, It's not the Intuitive Information that Is Incorrect

The error lies within the translation / Interpretation via the ordinary mind.

e.g.

We have a terrible feeling that something terrible Is going to happen.

Is it the wife the kids or the parents? Are they o.k?

It may be none of the above, but the mind tries to connect the dots...with the feeling that was downloaded..

x daz x
Old 19-11-2010, 02:12 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't see Intuitive moments manifesting In the ordinary mind-state.

Like I had mentioned, It's not the Intuitive Information that Is Incorrect

The error lies within the translation /Interpretation.

e.g.

We have a terrible feeling that something terrible Is going to happen.

Is it the wife the kids or the parents? Are they o.k?

It may be none of the above, but the mind tries to connect the dots...with the feeling that was downloaded..

x daz x

Where do they manifest?
Old 19-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Where do they manifest?

I would say that there are many layers / states / levels to mind. Some call those states the ordinary thinking states to the Intuitive states the universal states.

The clearer or more direct the Intuitive thoughts / feelings will be felt by the Individual depends In my eyes as to what mind state that Individual Is in.

Where do Intuitive thoughts manifest? Lol. I haven’t a map handy..

I would say though that what Is In truth regarding the Information that Is In these moments of clarity, will be from these higher / clearer mind states.

x daz x
Old 19-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
I would say that there are many layers / states / levels to mind. Some call those states the ordinary thinking states to the Intuitive states the universal states.

The clearer or more direct the Intuitive thoughts / feelings will be felt by the Individual depends In my eyes as to what mind state that Individual Is in.

I would say though that what Is In truth regarding the Information that Is In these moments of clarity, will be from these higher / clearer mind states.

x daz x

I think that in the state of no-mind, the state of non-judgment, non-attachment and allowance, there is only intuition. We live intuitively rather than rationally and analytically.
Old 19-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Master
Quote:

x daz x

A belief in higher/clearer states of intuition or another word for knowing, is the foundation for believing what you perceive as coming from these states, and calling truth.
If you question the very foundation of your beliefs in higher/clearer states then you might see that your intuition has no foundation and cannot be relied upon.
Do you know that there ar higher/clearer states? Do you?
How come there are so many conflicting higher/clearer states in the world?
Does the Pope think he is in this higher/clearer state?
Does Bin Laden?
Old 19-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew g
I think that in the state of no-mind, the state of non-judgment, non-attachment and allowance, there is only intuition. We live intuitively rather than rationally and analytically.

Yer I do hear you on this...but Intuit thoughts are thoughts...Intuit feelings are feelings..Thoughts and feelings are conjured up within mind at some level.

I agree that these Intuit moments are filtered down In a way so that the ordinary mind can make some kinda sense of them?

x daz x