Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-06-2019, 10:37 AM
Master
How to sense energy in written text ?

How do you sense the energy in a books, a letter, an email or whatever (channeling...) ?

I know some are able to sense the energy behind the written words and interpret the energy, the intention of the author, what is being said behind the words.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
How do you sense the energy in a books, a letter, an email or whatever (channeling...) ?

I know some are able to sense the energy behind the written words and interpret the energy, the intention of the author, what is being said behind the words.

As an open intuitive empath, I just do. Even those who are ignorant in their expression of those unrealised parts of themselves, it still comes through as most often the energy emits it all, as someone who reads energy and reads people deeper, it’s all sensed/felt..

People who are unaware of themselves, often don’t realize it’s like a sledgehammer when all of them hits your being. In an open state, it’s an art to flow with it all. It’s also great way to let go of any reactions deeper that come at you in this way.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:43 AM
Master
Hi,

I am one of those people who can sense energy from words. I was guided to look for what I call Power Words. Those are words which seem out of place or are strong in some way. Words which came from the writer's subconscious and not their conscious brain.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Ascender

Just do it like a nike commercial

abilities like this are not taught by technique and intellectual pursuit

seek God
Old 15-06-2019, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I am one of those people who can sense energy from words. I was guided to look for what I call Power Words. Those are words which seem out of place or are strong in some way. Words which came from the writer's subconscious and not their conscious brain.

John

Wow! That’s interesting to know!

Old 15-06-2019, 07:27 PM
Master

You can browse a book preview about Stefan Ossowiecki, and read the descriptions of some of his experiences. This link should point to where he describes what he does and feels during those experiences.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.