Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-06-2019, 01:46 AM
Master
Balance is seeking you

Life is balance.
Life is cyclic, life is movement, life is stillness. Life is being within all this.

Everything we have been, are aware of at this point in time,becomes a continuum of the whole of you through the lived experience. A continuum that seeks to bring balance to your being

Regardless of ones focus, whether it be a spiritual placement, emotional or physical focus, you as a whole person reside within the whole as a state of balance. Balance will seek you where you are still unrealised as balance.

If you are not connected in this way to yourself, aware and open to your whole/complete self, balance will seek to integrate you more complete.

We can ignore what is seeking us to notice in relation to our balance, we can choose to stay focused in what we only wish to focus on, but the opportunities that reside within the whole of balance, will consistently present themselves for us to notice and become aware, take action to integrate.

As co creators we choose the way in which balance will emerge. Becoming aware you in every way of your choice, bring all of you to this table. Everything you are lands in the shared creative space with life and others.

Even those unconscious aspects within our balance. We may not know they exist, but through every choice we make, they will in their own time and process, arise to reveal and show us where balance is seeking us.

So as we move through life and our own personal experiences, everything we participate in and with can be viewed through eyes of opportunity to build deeper, more grounded balance.

Being aware through self reflective eyes and awareness, this leads you into life experiences without resistance and reactions and with a willingness to notice yourself, more directly, as being one with the whole. It’s an opportunity to let the lived experience become your waking, walking meditation practice.

It allows balance to be considered through everything of you participating in this world.
Old 14-06-2019, 02:17 PM
Master

JustBe . . .

I thought about making a comment on this post yesterday . . . as it is a vital and exceptionally well-thought-out post and pertains to most everyone alive. Balance is key. Period. To “gain balance” is what everyone is doing every moment of their lives . . . whether they know it or not.

But I thought . . . I’ll let the thread develop on its own and see where it goes.

No one has responded . . . which is somewhat of a surprise. But when posts come through that promote that things do not happen TO you but THROUGH you . . . people tend to look the other way.

Thanks for this post.
Old 14-06-2019, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account
I enjoyed this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Regardless of ones focus, whether it be a spiritual placement, emotional or physical focus, you as a whole person reside within the whole as a state of balance. Balance will seek you where you are still unrealised as balance.

This is the comfort.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 15-06-2019, 01:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
JustBe . . .

I thought about making a comment on this post yesterday . . . as it is a vital and exceptionally well-thought-out post and pertains to most everyone alive. Balance is key. Period. To “gain balance” is what everyone is doing every moment of their lives . . . whether they know it or not.

But I thought . . . I’ll let the thread develop on its own and see where it goes.

No one has responded . . . which is somewhat of a surprise. But when posts come through that promote that things do not happen TO you but THROUGH you . . . people tend to look the other way.

Thanks for this post.

problem for me being that any time I just naturally start to drift into balance everyone else immediately starts poking me back out again... so this kind of attitude just doesn't work for me. 'Fraid I have to take a more active role if I decide to have some random goal of getting somewhere...
Old 15-06-2019, 01:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
This is the comfort.

given that it is established I can't get into eden via the east gate, this type of thing doesn't comfort me much. Just another unquenchable desire from where I sit...
Old 15-06-2019, 01:49 AM
Master

BTW I'm sitting here waiting to be told that when I see the rain, It isn't kosher to say it is raining... because what I'm going to get for two posts back is the comment that if I'm going to 'blame' others that isn't good.

I'm not blaming others though, I'm just stating an observation. Certain things happen, as predictably as the fact that the sun circles the earth. And to be told that it is socially unacceptable to observe what is happening around me is just demeaning.
Old 15-06-2019, 02:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
given that it is established I can't get into eden via the east gate, this type of thing doesn't comfort me much. Just another unquenchable desire from where I sit...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, are you referring to your previous post about being poked out of balance every time due to others?

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 15-06-2019, 06:42 AM
Master
Quote:

But when posts come through that promote that things do not happen TO you but THROUGH you . . . people tend to look the other way.

Well observed

Old 15-06-2019, 08:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Life is balance. process, arise to reveal and show us where balance is seeking us.

Being aware through self reflective eyes and awareness, this leads you into life experiences without
resistance and reactions and with a willingness to notice yourself, more directly, as being one with
the whole. It’s an opportunity to let the lived experience become your waking, walking meditation practice.

It is very astute to be aware that while we may seek balance, balance is also seeking us.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
JustBe . . .

Thanks for this post.

Thankyou for kick starting a discussion on this topic. I tend to let my creative epression land, without expectation of others.

I’m not sure why people turn away from posts that promote things that happen ‘through you’. It’s something I say a lot inmy real life.

Why do you think this is?