Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikiedro
try the film crazywise

I'll have to watch that. It looks interesting. Thanks for the suggestion. :)
Old 20-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Deactivated Account

As someone who has experienced all this and more, the best way to deal with them is to completely ignore them so they get bored and go away.

Unfortunately most ET's are deceptive and not very nice at all. I can't say for Abraham Hick's but when I tried myself this is also what I got. I almost died because they ruined my life so bad. And I got diagnosed as having a temporary psychotic episode.

Don't be afraid to take medicine if you have to. It's there to help. Whatever helps can only be good. Anti-psychotics did me a world of good, and now I'm weaned off them. I healed and the ET's don't even bother anymore. I've learned to recognise their energy and tell them to leave. They don't bother sticking around, because they know I don't care or have any fear towards them anymore.
Old 21-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Experiencer

By the sounds of it they're not good entities, and one's that feed off of fear. What you've to do is ground your energy, and raise your vibration. Make it clear they're not welcome, and to leave you alone.
Old 21-11-2018, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Hi everyone,

I'm really hoping someone can help me with this, or at least point me in the right direction to get some help. For over a year, I've been telepathically communicating with spirits/entities/extraterrestrials. They are just awful to me, and I want them to leave me alone. My whole family thinks/thought I have schizophrenia, and it's completely destroyed my life. I'm back living at home now and feel unable to keep a job, drive, or do anything remotely normal because of their constant interaction/thoughts.

It all started when I started watching Bashar/Abraham-Hicks. After watching many of their videos, I came across one where a woman asked about whether she had ET contact, and Bashar said yes, and that you can tell by the energy. And that many people actually experience contact.

So I thought, why not me? And with that in the back of my mind, I started researching different things about the nature of reality, and ended up going from being a hardcore atheist to someone much more spiritual. Eventually I had my first encounter with them telepathically, and while exciting at first, they began to tell me things like I would burn in hell, that we are in a simulation, and a number of other things that freaked me out. Eventually they convinced me I was talking to God, and that God was somehow the "ruler" of the simulation we exist in. Sounds crazy, but when you have telepathic entities sending thoughts and feelings...

I believed them, and ended up getting hospitalized because the police found me crying on the street, praying to this God to spare me like the entities/"God" told me to. I was in the hospital for over two weeks, because during that time they kept having me try to run away and convinced me of all kinds of crazy things, they transferred me to the psych ward.

Then for pretty much a year I went back and forth thinking I actually had schizophrenia (since this interaction was SO unlike Bashar, Abraham-Hicks, and any other channelers/interactions I had heard of) so I thought I must actually be crazy. But then things would happen that were too much to be just plain old schizophrenia. Especially since I don't actually hear voices, but instead have thoughts sent to me.

To make the rest short, I've been hospitalized in the psych ward over four times the past year and even went so far as to pour boiling hot water on my feet to try to get them to leave (it's a long story as to how I got there). But seven months later, they are still here... Sometimes they will be nice, but most of the time they are just awful and say means things like calling me evil, pathetic, and a bunch of other things.

I just want my old life back... I want them to be gone! Can anyone offer any advice or let me know if you've ever heard of anything happening like this?

I know about praying to benevolent entities, like Jesus, Archangel Michael, etc., but when I ask them for help, nothing happens, and the entities just taunt and provoke me the whole time, making it difficult to stay focused and not get upset. I'm really not sure what to do anymore.

Thank you for reading!

These are dense-level Astral beings. For some reason you got connected with that level of the Astral. Probably as the result of curiosity. We are intended to be a species which is curious about things. There is nothing wrong with that as it is. But the problem we have is when we peek into something because we wonder what's there, then get whacked in the face with what IS there, we don't know what to do or how to get back out again.
Somewhere along the line was a gut reaction which wasn't listened to....
If you can trace that, it might be useful to learn about it because it will be helpful in the future.

But right now...
Please stop right now with harming yourself. That will NOT work against these beings. They do not care. They are not shocked, upset or worried about you! Or maybe you were wondering if shocking yourself might break the connection? It won't. It will just drag you further into the same vibrationary existence in which they live.
Pain, suffering, emotional upset, fear, the depths of despair....all of those things are merely entertainment to them, or even energetic sustenance for them.

Assistance is probably required. So you need to find someone who can assist you. Someone very experienced, and very trustworthy and strong. That is easier said than done, but it can definitely be done.

A good shaman may be able to help you with what is called "Shamanic Extraction Healing".

There is a list of Shamanic healers here:
https://www.shamanlinks.net/Shaman_Links.htm

But yes...you will find they all charge. It is up to you who you decide to help you (use your intuition and gut feelings!) And it is up to you where you put your money, and how much.
If you find the right helper, you will find you will start to heal, but the healing itself may have some side effects as old Soul issues may surface to be reviewed and cleansed. These may be things you weren't consciously aware of before.

Another option would be visit your nearest Spiritualist Church, and ask a Medium there if they know of anyone who can help you with an entity removal and cleansing/healing.
Again, you will have to feel your way through this process, and hopefully will find the right person for the job.

There are things you will have to adjust in yourself and in your own life, such as where you are focusing your energy and what you are dwelling upon. Your life will have to change, and your thinking will have to change.
It might be wise to stay completely away from anything to do with the Astral planes, or channeling etc....at least for a good long time. Getting involved in any of those things will reinforce those open doorways to dense levels of the Astral which need to be firmly closed now.
Maybe at some other time of your life you can open new doorways....who knows. But not now.

If you truly love Jesus, then call to Him in trust and love, not fear. Call to Him in gratitude also and let Him walk beside you. Don't just scream to Him when you are afraid, but develop a relationship with Him. If you come to Him simply, in good heart, that will be enough.
He is already there but your heart has to be open. He cannot choose for you. He cannot direct you to be or do what you are not willing to perform. But He can be your friend, and if you pray from your heart often, He will show you how to rise up.

I wish you well, and hope you are healed soon. You will come out of this wiser and stronger.
Old 22-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi gemini.

I'm in a similar situation as you, except I'm being harassed etherically. Imagine invisible hands that are touching you 24/7 (it's the worst at night), it's pure terror and I don't wish this to my worst enemy.

Everytime I sit or lay down (sometimes when I stand up too) I feel this being moving behind me and under me. For many years I thought this being was my ET twin flame (I know it sounds so stupid but it's a long story)

This has been going on since 2012 when I started reading channelings, and in the beginning I thought they were benevolent beings that were upgrading my chakras and because they were feeling warm and satisfied me sexually I didn't dare to believe they were evil tricksters.

There has been a few warning signs but I ignored them

I got a akashic reading recently were I was told there is a reptilian entity that has attached itself to my root chakra, I was shocked but it explains all the activity through the years.

Feel free to contact me, maybe we can support each other.
I've googled so much but it's so hard to find people with similar experiences!
Old 27-11-2018, 03:05 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
As someone who has experienced all this and more, the best way to deal with them is to completely ignore them so they get bored and go away.

Unfortunately most ET's are deceptive and not very nice at all. I can't say for Abraham Hick's but when I tried myself this is also what I got. I almost died because they ruined my life so bad. And I got diagnosed as having a temporary psychotic episode.

Don't be afraid to take medicine if you have to. It's there to help. Whatever helps can only be good. Anti-psychotics did me a world of good, and now I'm weaned off them. I healed and the ET's don't even bother anymore. I've learned to recognise their energy and tell them to leave. They don't bother sticking around, because they know I don't care or have any fear towards them anymore.

Thank you for your input! I am actually on anti-psychotic medication, mainly to appease my family, but it doesn't do anything for them. But I am so happy to hear that it worked for you and that they don't bother you anymore! It gives me hope to know that there are those who have completely overcome this.

Luckily, for the past few weeks they've been better though. So I'm grateful for that!
Old 27-11-2018, 03:09 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
By the sounds of it they're not good entities, and one's that feed off of fear. What you've to do is ground your energy, and raise your vibration. Make it clear they're not welcome, and to leave you alone.
Thank you for the advice! I will attempt to do just that! Do you have any advice by chance on how to ground my energy?
Old 27-11-2018, 03:30 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
These are dense-level Astral beings. For some reason you got connected with that level of the Astral. Probably as the result of curiosity. We are intended to be a species which is curious about things. There is nothing wrong with that as it is. But the problem we have is when we peek into something because we wonder what's there, then get whacked in the face with what IS there, we don't know what to do or how to get back out again.
Somewhere along the line was a gut reaction which wasn't listened to....
If you can trace that, it might be useful to learn about it because it will be helpful in the future.

But right now...
Please stop right now with harming yourself. That will NOT work against these beings. They do not care. They are not shocked, upset or worried about you! Or maybe you were wondering if shocking yourself might break the connection? It won't. It will just drag you further into the same vibrationary existence in which they live.
Pain, suffering, emotional upset, fear, the depths of despair....all of those things are merely entertainment to them, or even energetic sustenance for them.

Assistance is probably required. So you need to find someone who can assist you. Someone very experienced, and very trustworthy and strong. That is easier said than done, but it can definitely be done.

A good shaman may be able to help you with what is called "Shamanic Extraction Healing".

There is a list of Shamanic healers here:

But yes...you will find they all charge. It is up to you who you decide to help you (use your intuition and gut feelings!) And it is up to you where you put your money, and how much.
If you find the right helper, you will find you will start to heal, but the healing itself may have some side effects as old Soul issues may surface to be reviewed and cleansed. These may be things you weren't consciously aware of before.

Another option would be visit your nearest Spiritualist Church, and ask a Medium there if they know of anyone who can help you with an entity removal and cleansing/healing.
Again, you will have to feel your way through this process, and hopefully will find the right person for the job.

There are things you will have to adjust in yourself and in your own life, such as where you are focusing your energy and what you are dwelling upon. Your life will have to change, and your thinking will have to change.
It might be wise to stay completely away from anything to do with the Astral planes, or channeling etc....at least for a good long time. Getting involved in any of those things will reinforce those open doorways to dense levels of the Astral which need to be firmly closed now.
Maybe at some other time of your life you can open new doorways....who knows. But not now.

If you truly love Jesus, then call to Him in trust and love, not fear. Call to Him in gratitude also and let Him walk beside you. Don't just scream to Him when you are afraid, but develop a relationship with Him. If you come to Him simply, in good heart, that will be enough.
He is already there but your heart has to be open. He cannot choose for you. He cannot direct you to be or do what you are not willing to perform. But He can be your friend, and if you pray from your heart often, He will show you how to rise up.

I wish you well, and hope you are healed soon. You will come out of this wiser and stronger.

I really appreciate you taking the time to type out such a detailed message!

As for my gut instinct, I guess from the very beginning this experience was not what I thought it would be. However, my gut has never told me that they are truly evil beings--which is quite perplexing to me, given how angry at them I've been at times. I don't know why. Maybe I just have a faulty gut response!

What confuses me the most is why do they have "limits" to their actions? For example, they have always steered clear of telling me to do things that would hurt my family--either physically or emotionally. Not that I ever would, but it's always felt like my family has been off-limits for them. And they can be nice and say nice things at times as well. If they were truly, 100% evil, wouldn't they be hurting me all the time and making my life a living hell? Why be half-mean like they are?

They've actually been not too bad the past couple of weeks.

And I will look into shamanic healers. Though, ideally I would like to find a way to rid myself of them on my own, since I would love to be someone who helps others with their literal demons one day.

As for praying to Jesus out of fear, I admit you are spot on about that. Though it is difficult for me to accept that Jesus is the only way. I was raised Lutheran, but was atheist for a long time before this happened to me. Now I know that "spirits" are real, but I don't know much else for sure. I have asked Jesus for a sign if he is who I should follow, but as of yet, I have not received anything I would consider a sign. Maybe that's selfish/foolish of me to go about it like that . . .

I still believe Jesus is a great and wonderful person, who many people rightly follow, and who sacrificed himself for humanity, but it's hard for me to truly believe that Jesus is the one and only way.

I hope that doesn't offend you in any way! Honestly, I am trying to make sense of my own beliefs/emotions right now as I type this.

But thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my post! You've given me a lot to think about! And your last line really inspired me!
Old 27-11-2018, 03:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love stars
Hi gemini.

I'm in a similar situation as you, except I'm being harassed etherically. Imagine invisible hands that are touching you 24/7 (it's the worst at night), it's pure terror and I don't wish this to my worst enemy.

Everytime I sit or lay down (sometimes when I stand up too) I feel this being moving behind me and under me. For many years I thought this being was my ET twin flame (I know it sounds so stupid but it's a long story)

This has been going on since 2012 when I started reading channelings, and in the beginning I thought they were benevolent beings that were upgrading my chakras and because they were feeling warm and satisfied me sexually I didn't dare to believe they were evil tricksters.

There has been a few warning signs but I ignored them

I got a akashic reading recently were I was told there is a reptilian entity that has attached itself to my root chakra, I was shocked but it explains all the activity through the years.

Feel free to contact me, maybe we can support each other.
I've googled so much but it's so hard to find people with similar experiences!
That sounds terrifying!

And that doesn't sound stupid at all! I thought the same thing about these entities, specifically one of the entities who I communicate with (thought I didn't know what twin flames were at the time). I thought I had an "alien boyfriend" at first, until things got scary.

That's really interesting about your Akashic reading as well. I'm amazed they picked up on that and said something so exact. I admit though, I don't know much about reptilians--and honestly don't care to. I try to steer clear of any negative information these days.

I will be messaging you shortly!
Old 27-11-2018, 05:07 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Hi everyone,

I'm really hoping someone can help me with this, or at least point me in the right direction to get some help. For over a year, I've been telepathically communicating with spirits/entities/extraterrestrials. They are just awful to me, and I want them to leave me alone. My whole family thinks/thought I have schizophrenia, and it's completely destroyed my life. I'm back living at home now and feel unable to keep a job, drive, or do anything remotely normal because of their constant interaction/thoughts.

It all started when I started watching Bashar/Abraham-Hicks. After watching many of their videos, I came across one where a woman asked about whether she had ET contact, and Bashar said yes, and that you can tell by the energy. And that many people actually experience contact.

So I thought, why not me? And with that in the back of my mind, I started researching different things about the nature of reality, and ended up going from being a hardcore atheist to someone much more spiritual. Eventually I had my first encounter with them telepathically, and while exciting at first, they began to tell me things like I would burn in hell, that we are in a simulation, and a number of other things that freaked me out. Eventually they convinced me I was talking to God, and that God was somehow the "ruler" of the simulation we exist in. Sounds crazy, but when you have telepathic entities sending thoughts and feelings...

I believed them, and ended up getting hospitalized because the police found me crying on the street, praying to this God to spare me like the entities/"God" told me to. I was in the hospital for over two weeks, because during that time they kept having me try to run away and convinced me of all kinds of crazy things, they transferred me to the psych ward.

Then for pretty much a year I went back and forth thinking I actually had schizophrenia (since this interaction was SO unlike Bashar, Abraham-Hicks, and any other channelers/interactions I had heard of) so I thought I must actually be crazy. But then things would happen that were too much to be just plain old schizophrenia. Especially since I don't actually hear voices, but instead have thoughts sent to me.

To make the rest short, I've been hospitalized in the psych ward over four times the past year and even went so far as to pour boiling hot water on my feet to try to get them to leave (it's a long story as to how I got there). But seven months later, they are still here... Sometimes they will be nice, but most of the time they are just awful and say means things like calling me evil, pathetic, and a bunch of other things.

I just want my old life back... I want them to be gone! Can anyone offer any advice or let me know if you've ever heard of anything happening like this?

I know about praying to benevolent entities, like Jesus, Archangel Michael, etc., but when I ask them for help, nothing happens, and the entities just taunt and provoke me the whole time, making it difficult to stay focused and not get upset. I'm really not sure what to do anymore.

Thank you for reading!

Hi!
People with Schizophrenia are not crazy. Have you considered that perhaps you could have Schizophrenia? Did you try any form of treatment? Schizophrenia may involve sounds, images, emotions or just thoughts. They come in a variety of ways. I imagine one of the differences may be that, if you do make actual contact with other entities, you could gain new information about things that aren't available to the normal person, and that could be studied for its empirical validity. That would be a very interesting way to find out. If you do turn out to be channeling, perhaps you could also learn to create something wonderful, or at the very least find a form of controlling it.

One spiritually inclined theory I read about is that, thought many may be schizophrenic, there may be some who are actually interacting telepathic with some beings. But that those beings are usually discarnate spirit, and since they are hanging close enough to the physical plane to interact with you, they may tend to be more malicious, more physically inclined. Those with denser vibrations, if you will. That could explain why they seem to not be very nice, if it happens to not be linked to Schizophrenia.