Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2006, 09:19 AM
imageimaginer

Atlantis

I would like to share my knowledge of Atlantis and it would be good too if others would like to contribute.
Most people on this forum are able to obtain information from unseen forces using their intuitive faculties. So I invite all to use this faculty and together we may be able to discover some new truths about Atlantis. So those of you that do know something and those of you who think they don't know anything will be welcome to share your thoughts and feelings about Atlantis.

This is going to be very exciting. I'll go first.

Atlantis was a large island in the Atlantic ocean. It was very beautiful like Eden. The temperate was hot, humid and tropical. Their buildings were made of stone as were the smaller dwellings. Atlantis was a small nation but rapidly grew into an empire. There were great pyramids that gathered energy(power) from the earth. This energy was sent in the air to every dwelling in Atlantis. There was no need for power poles and wires as this energy was transmitted and recieved just like our radio waves. Energy or power was free and was available to everyone.They had become an advanced civilisation in such a short period of time quite similar to our own western civilisation. And they had developed technologies that far surpassed our own. So proud were they of their technology that it destroyed them and this is because they were not spiritually advanced enough to use what they had developed.

The same could be said about our civilisation. Have not we developed a technology that could potentially destroy us all?

Ok now its your turn to tell me something about Atlantis.
Old 26-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Pounamu

Well, I have read quite a bit about Atlantis in my time; but apart from a very few "past life" episodes which I have no real verification for, its all reading.... although it "pinged into place" as true for me at the time.

In the 1990s I listened to some music from "Tales from the Ardenne", I think, and it brought me a scene of me as a wanderer in the forest - alone and deeply saddened. My wife, who was clairvoyant, said that that was a life in which I had been a high priest in the main temple in Atlantis, where the Maxin Flame was. It was in the twilight of Atlan culture; and the people had forgotten the sacredness of that Unfed Flame of the Maxin... someone by a sacreligious act had managed to bring about the disappearance of that Flame (I think there is an account of this happening in one of the "I AM' books)...
I (as a priest who used to serve in that temple) was of course devastated that such a thing should happen in my lifetime, and went away to the forests of the Ardenne to live out the rest of my life as a hermit. I knew that the end of beloved Atlantis was now assured.

Apparently there were times of great beauty and spiritual wisdom in the earlier part of Atlan culture; but as it became more technological and the people became more outward-oriented, the civilisation became materialistic and deteriorated, until at last the scientists overstepped themselves and created the culture's and the land's downfall. They had several warnings, during which the land sank a bit and Atlantis got smaller and smaller; but as the centuries passed and nothing more seemed to happen, the people forgot again... it was "business as usual"...

"A Dweller On Two Planets" is a book I loved to read - has quite a detailed account of the past life of the writer (I forget his name) and his associates of the time. They had a TV-like instrument, air transport that could dive under the sea, electric ground transport; as imageimaginer says, highly technological. In fact, the Atlantean technology was, I believe, a re-discovery of a much more ancient civilisation's abilities; and today's scientists are often re-discovering this technology anew.

One of the lessons that one can take from all this is that "technology (especially electronic devices) creates dissonance and an outward-looking consciousness in humans that leads to spiritual deterioration and a more and more arrogant and quarrelsome nature" - and such dissonance results in disease (internal harm) and wars (external harm). And yes - we are headed the same way today, in the desire for technological devices of every kind that people like to have. I have liked them too; but I am persuaded that it is a rather fateful addiction that we will soon have to get out of if we would have true peace - within ourselves and within our culture.
Old 26-09-2006, 02:56 PM
mikron

I have a connection with Atlantis and crystals in general and it translates into the crystals being a focusing lens for consciousness to move into higher states of awareness the reflection of crystal and the clarity it brings can inspire greater light to all humanity to be creative and inspired once they open to a higher Light!

miikron
Old 26-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Lapis

Thank you imageimaginer for starting this thread, this topic. I'd mentioned elsewhere that Lemuria/Atlantis is another favorite topic of mine but I hesitate barging into a new-to-me forum and talking my head off about the things I remember. So I usually wait for others to open the door so I can then offer some of what I personally remember.

I haven't read much of anything about any of this as I've had conscious memories of 'past lives' since early childhood and they're just a part of "me".... of Lapis. To me it's like remembering a vacation or 'holiday' that I went on 25 years ago, so from my current Lapis perspective, it's all connected and ongoing.

Firstly I don't recall having a past life in Atlantis but I've always remembered living in Lemuria long before Atlantis split off from the Motherland - Lemuria. I've also always remembered 2 different incarnations in ancient Egypt. The first life was around 12,600 bc and old Atlantis was present at that time, but I have no memory of going there with some of the other Egyptians. We were busy building because we knew that big changes, unpleasant traumatic changes were coming soon (the famed "Downfall of Atlantis) and that's why certain things were built in Egypt prior.

To talk about Atlantis I have to talk about the Lemuria I personally remember and love because it existed first. And.....what's so amazing and powerful about this whole Lemurian/Atlantis polarity.......is that we, you and me and all of humanity today are poised at a very scary point that's exactly opposite the time right before Atlantis "went down"! So many of us incarnate here today are old Atlantians, old Lemurians, old Egyptians reincarnate here again at the exact opposite astrological Age change point to heal ancient fears and energy imbalances and correct what wasn't dealt with right before or after the downfall of Atlantis! Old traumas and fears are very present in this world today which is trying really hard (many of the current 'world powers') to play out the same old negative Atlantian 'downfall' stuff yet again in this now. But the Goddess has recently returned which is changing and correcting ancient imbalances.

Back to Lemuria.......Lemuria existed long before Atlantis or much of anything else during that period. It was The Garden. Lemuria was Goddess energy and consciousness totally. It was very etheric and far less dense, far less physical that we are today. The 'fey' were the 'norm'! So-called mythic creatures and Elementals and all sorts of beings all lived together in Lemuria. In that life I was what we'd today call a "Mermaid". A female water elemental (fresh water only) and I and some others like me, literally created waterfalls, grottos, large fresh water rivers and streams etc.

I remember seeing other elemental beings creating different wonderful things like huge caves and mountains and valleys. Clouds, rain, rainbows, trees larger than anything on earth today. It was a playground of creativity and everyone worked and lived together as One Group. Remember this was far less dense in vibration, far less physical than today.

Eventually long after the creating of The Garden was finished, something started that changed everything. There was suddenly a growing desire in some of the Lemurian residents to create more. Create different things than just The Garden. As this desire to create more increased, a split occured where none had ever been before. This first split during this period, was when another step down into more density and coming much closer to actually entering full physicality started. And this first restless smaller group that split off from Lemuria or the original Motherland or Goddess consciousness - became "Atlantis". This is when I remember polarity first starting in us and on Earth at that time. This split is still evident today in our right-brain and left-brain hemispheric consciousness. Our female, psychic, empathic, heart centered, Nature loving, Goddess half...... vs. .......the male, intellectual, technical, scientific, mental, God half.

But this is what was desired and what happened when humanity involuted farther and farther into density/physicality/ and eventually polarity. Now today many of us are having to reintegrate all this super ancient stuff in our own minds/hearts/bodies/realities. We've reached that point in time when we need to heal and integrate all the numerous spilts, fragments, and projections which will lift us back up out of polarity, and Lemurian Goddess energies and consciousness AND Atlantian God energies and consciousness are the primary ancient polarity halves we've been attempting to resolve.

I'm getting spacy and this tells me I need to stop and get grounded. I'd really enjoy hearing more memories of Atlantis because it was glorious for far longer than when it started to fall apart!

Last edited by Lapis : 26-09-2006 at 07:58 PM.
Old 27-09-2006, 11:40 AM
~Jay~

Sorry, this is going off topic a bit, but....

I have had many rainforest-type scenes in meditation, and recently they've told me it's Lemuria. I get the Fey people nearly every time I meditate, and one said to me "you have a home with us"....or words to that effect. I have also seen myself as one of the Mer-people on 3 separate occasions.

Hmmm, makes me wonder! Oops, back to Atlantis now, my apologies.
Old 27-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Lapis

I'm not surprised in the least Jaycee, by what you've remembered and experienced. You know how one of the big messages over the past year or so has been something like this...."The Goddess" or The Goddess is Returning" ect? What much of this really means is that the old Lemurians, those people like you and me and so many others here, are literally carrying within us the ancient Lemurian - Goddess energies and consciousness. Many of us old Lemurians have been triggered really fast lately to consciously reconnect with and/or remember that energy/consciousness (Lemurian/Goddess) to help balance and "return the planet back to it's original blueprint" to quote Karen Bishop and the Pleiadians and many others. This is the primary reason why we weren't truly welcome at ET or any other place like it.

I'm sorry to slide off into Lemuria imageimaginer, but there's such a huge connection between Lemuria and Atlantis......like twins, and both sides should be discussed. Like I said in my earlier post, Atlantis was just as spectacular as Lemuria but in different ways and for different reasons. No right or wrong, just more growth was desired and we today, are cleaning up this whole ancient family situation and trying to prevent the downfall of Atlantis from happening again in our world and time now. The astrological Age connections between today at the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.......and way back then right before Atlantis went down, was the exact opposite at the beginning of the Age of Leo!!
Old 28-09-2006, 05:01 AM
imageimaginer

Was Lemuria part of Atlantis? Or was Lemuria a separate land on its own?These are very good questions to be asking. I have heard of all of these ancient places even one called Mu. When I think of Lemuria though I think of the Lemurs of Madagasca which may be wrong. I don't know.
Could it be that these places existed in different time periods?
Old 28-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Lapis

Hi imageimaginer,

From what I remember, Lemuria aka Le Mu ria same place, existed first. Much later some beings residing in the huge continent of Mu or LeMUria eventually desired to create new and different things. Things that later became high technology or metaphysical science along with what the original Lemurians did which was more of a "Goddess" or "The Garden" or "Heaven on Earth" thing. No, Atlan or Atlantis split off from the Goddess energy of Mu/Lemuria and involuted deeper into physicality or 3D reality and eventually became a very male or "God" type of energy/consciousness and reality.

I just read the other day that New Zealand and parts of Australia, parts of southern California, the Hawaiian Islands, Madagascar (good job you!) and a couple other place that my little brain can't remember at the moment.....were all once parts of the original huge continent of Lemuria! If I can find that info again I'll add it here.

Evidently Lemuria was destroyed and went under the ocean before the famed downfall of Atlantis much later, but I don't know much about this aspect of Lemuria. Anyone else have any info on this?
Old 02-10-2006, 10:19 AM
rose

i might be wrong and my memory might be fuzzy but i'm sure the book You Are Becoming a Galactic Human mentioned this too lapis. no i am not the author...i seem to mention this book a lot lately LOL :) i must read it again. it did talk about the early, early history of the earth.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:10 AM
~Jay~

Lots of interesting reading on Atlantis/Lemuria on the following link:

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/leumurian1.html
Closed Thread