Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Sometimes all we have to do is create the space and not fill it with anything else, nature abhors a vacuum so let it do it thing. We can fill our heads with 'I am this' and 'I an not that' but that keeps out the really good stuff. Never really liked mustard, horrible stuff.

We're all looking to be a part of something bigger than ourselves, often that bigger is the bigger selves within us but do we like what we see or do we cover that in mustard, and ketchup?

The magic and beauty is hard to find nowadays but if you know where to look it's still there. So we become Gods in amnesia because only humans can have the imagination and see the Universe through the wondrous eyes of a child, Spirit already knows and why take this particular Journey to know what is already known?

It is not for us to say at what point does enough become enough of suffering unless that suffering is our own. Others have made their choices the same as we have and for some, even though they might say enough is enough the suffering still continues. I have a couple of friends in the Philippines, one of whom had their home washed away in a typhoon when she was a child. Another lives near a river, idyllic in nice weather but terrifying when the raging water is a few feet from the front door.

If this is what concerns us deeply there's nothing coming over us. Perhaps the "To who/whom does" is becoming more lost. The answers are all around, G-L.

Sure there doesn't need for a space to be filled with stuff that relates to anything known bout ourselves in a conceptual way but there is a greater peace for realizing Self than being ignorant of Self .

This can reflect the need to create a space that reflects just that, just as there is the need to create a space that weighs up the pros and cons for a specific issue or dilemma one has .

I think for many your right in that the magic and the beauty is hard to find nowadays even though it's present in most things, it's just many are in some way out of sync with these things .

Your also right in that it is not for us to say at what point does enough become enough of suffering in regards to another, my thoughts simply echoed when simply existing isn't enough in itself ..

Simply existing being enough normally reflects a level of peace and contentment which I suppose most peeps haven't got .

Peeps like the gurus and masters at a point wouldn't even self enquire if they were content and at peace in not knowing / realizing Self .

The thing is, most at this point don't have an immediate choice, it is like the fruit dropping from the tree when ripe, it's just the right time .

In regards to your concerns or concerns of others in life's trauma's and dramas does it really matter who/m or what is suffering or concerned, perhaps not and this is something that I emphasised .

I emphasised that it's normally in hindsight and when the dust settles, when one has a space in mind to entertain the depths of self ..

When a tidal wave is coming for you, the last thing on your mind would be who am I .

Your words contemplated upon as you post was done so in a particular mind space I would assume and not while running from a mountain lion

There is a time and a place and a space for everything ..

x daz x