Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-06-2019, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
This is one reason I filter everything through my HS.
I know what it feels like when you connect directly to a sixth density being.
How you do it,what filters you use,how you utilize your higher self.
Is this the point i was searching for?
Old 26-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
How you do it,what filters you use,how you utilize your higher self.
Is this the point i was searching for?

At the beginning I would say, "I now connect to my divine self" (different aspect of the Self) Then I would ask for a connection to whom ever I wanted to be connected to. This has more than one advantage, one can not be interfered with, and one can not interfere with others.

I remember once, I upset about something, and sad to my divine self, or whom ever I was connected to at this point in time, " I will not do anything any longer, unless I talk to Whan Tar. Whan Tar is the Monad I am part of, and it exists in sixth density. Within a minute or two I had a connection. It is difficult to describe, I could hold it for a few seconds, but in this few seconds it ensured me, that all is well and everyone is who they say they are and working with me. I can say, I have worked for over 30 years with energies, bring it in, transform and send it out again. The strongest energies I had encountered is nothing compared to that of Whan tar.
A friend once asked on a board for suggestion, whom she could connect to, and I suggested why not connect to Whan Tar.

Some days later I asked her if she did, and she said, she could not do it, hold it's energy.

Later on I realized, there is no need to connect to anyone else than my higher self or divine self, depending. They know everything I need to know.
Prevent acting inappropriately toward an entity, and protect me from interference.
Old 26-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Master
That's what i wanted to see from you.Thanks rah nam.
For the moment i'm not interesting anymore to reach for beings,other than my higher self.
Old 27-06-2019, 06:11 AM
Master
Here's an interesting account from someone who summoned the planetary angelics.The particular one appeared as a geometric shape.The communion part is also very intersesting.

https://theomagica.com/arbatel_ophiel
Old 28-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
That's what i wanted to see from you.Thanks rah nam.
For the moment i'm not interesting anymore to reach for beings,other than my higher self.
It’s what I do to.
No reason to connect to anything else directly.
Old 28-06-2019, 02:44 PM
Master
Thanks TheGlow