Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Administrator
Property that wont Sell

Hello

Anyone ever notice that at times there is a property or plot of land that just will not sell, no matter how often its offered up or how often the price drops ?

Ever investigate why ?

I have done that with one not far from me. It was an old house, rental for year, on a HUGE lot that would easily house a large complex. I was called to investigate the house, and it was one of the darkest places I ever hope to wonder. Upstairs there was a loft like area where the pitch of the roof made the room triangle in nature. On the sides of this room there was access to the attic area on the side with closet type doors. Not lockable so children could easily access there and get into a lot of danger.

In the unfinished basement there was a dark pressence, I got tossed down the stiars by this force, as had the tennants in the home. There was an access door to what would have been a cellar at the time the house was built giving access to the basement. This was dug out to make a door entrance to the basement from outside.

The house underwent a renovation just before it was torn down, but no matter how many times they tried to keep a tennat in it they never stayed long. I was called to it again just before it came down. To see if something could be done so that the last tennat could stay there.

I have never found such energy in one location it was more than the house it was the land it was on as well. There was a dark oozey mass that would wonder the land area even in daylight many saw it . The only thing we could feel it was being "cast off energy" from not one but many that had had something happen there in the house or houses (as there is one that is used as a club house on the same lot) . It was not something you could cross over, as it was not spirit energy it was a mass of energy.

Looking at the history of the house it was built and owned by a family, they had a troubled life, yet no legal issues. They had a family that was not "all there" in they way it would have been put in the decade of the home. Where you locked away your family secrets from society.

The house came down after the lady that owned it finally made her crossing. She was rich but not wanting to share her money with any family members, honestly thinking she could take it with her. So the property was locked in a holding pattern for the time she lived. Being maintained to the bare standards to make it livable.

The last tenant in it did a lot of renovations to make it livable for his family but could not stand the energy there. Its since been torn down, but the land has been listed now for years. Not selling no matter how many proposals are put forth.

In talking to a few contractors about it, they have shared stories of seeing that gooey mass and feeling negativy there. Equipment does not stay working and workers will not stay long.

What we had to do (me and a group of Healers and Medium's) was to encapsulate the energy mass there in a "Bubble" that over time will filter out til its clear. This it seems is taking a very long time to happen.

Lynn
Old 14-04-2019, 03:26 PM
Master
Very interesting, Lynn. Reminds me of the house we moved from after living in it 17 years and experiencing so much paranormal activity it drove us near insanity at times. I often wondered if the new owners were haunted as much as we were. Interestingly, they did some renovations and moved out rather quickly and sold it again. Hmm.
Old 30-04-2019, 03:25 PM
Master

There are a few people that will pay more money just because some one says some thing paranormal is going on there . Skin walker ranch in the US state of UT and Star light ranch close to me are two . I have a John Edmunds /star light post in the ufo sec. The sale price went from $1 mil to $5 mil when Edmunds said he has vortexs . ufo visits , and he was killing space aliens with a sword in self defence . Videos from both ranches are easy to find on you tube . There are a few people that want that ghost /alien at there home /ranch /castle .
Old 30-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Master
I went to work at a multiple acre property that had been a criminal enterprise biker gangs club house. All walls double concrete, got to walk over not one but two indoor alligator pits, complete with shower holding rooms that only opened from the outside. So people being fed to the gators?

There was a HUGE rock with a pentagram where apparently there had been sacrifices made. Unmarked graves directly outside.

My clients bought the property to redeem it, it had sat empty for a decade untouched after a big police standoff. Coincidentally I had watched it televised a decade before. Apparently there were animal skeletons cats and dogs mostly all over the basement and as the new owners cleaned they always felt a presence standing behind them watching.

Utility and contractors wouldn't even drive down the driveway. Still these two lovely ladies were making it an animal rescue, with all the dark that had happened there love seemed to be quickly transforming the energy there.

I hope the same can occur for the property you speak of though it might take the right person coming along.