Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-02-2014, 09:18 PM
rijhumal

any one here to see the future life

any one here, who can assess and view the future lives of some body if this type of man lives there, then he must tell me about me also
Old 24-02-2014, 11:26 PM
Knower

No, there is nobody who can do that.

You haven't even finished this current lifetime yet. How you live this one will determine the choices you will have for the next one. So for now, live this life, right here and now, exactly as it is.

If you have problems, either find solutions to them or learn to make peace with and accept them. People all over the world do this every day; whatever is wrong with your life, you are not the first one to have those problems, and will not be the last. What you choose to make of your life, however, is what makes all the difference--are you going to learn and grow, or collapse into self-pity and powerlessness? The choice is yours.

Dwelling on what your next lifetime will be like (or looking to past lifetimes for something to blame your current problems on) is not helpful. If you want things to ged better, decide to make the best of your current life and do it.

And yes, that may be difficult at first. The first steps you take may be so small, they feel pointless. You may find yourself asking why you even bother. You may doubt that there is any hope for the future. But if there is going to be hope, or purpose, or value, or even a future, you have to decide you want them and they are worth pursuing.

You want a good life? We all do. And we have to create those good lives for ourselves, one conscious decision at a time. There are people born into rich families, who have everything, and they still choose to destroy themselves because it's not enough. There are people born in the worst circumstances, or who have endured terrible tragedy, and yet they lead lives filled with joy, hope, and love.

What kind of life do you want? Choose that, and act accordingly--right here, right now, in this life.
Old 25-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Guide
Sounds like you're at a pretty rough point....when we hit our lowest point we are open to the greatest change. So where you see bleakness and perhaps despair, I see promise, and great potential.

Perhaps you won't like to hear this, but I'll continue anyway. :P

Sometimes, we have questions for which we cannot get answers, this is not to say that there is no answer or that it's impossible or improbable, but that the answers lie within you rather than without.

If you care to see your future, stop and look around. Not at where you've been but where you are now...your greatest point of power is now. Time moves like a circle, your future and past are laid around you; that's not to say you are limited by your path, but that is the path you choose to walk. Sometimes, our path is so well worn, it develops a groove, maybe that groove appears to be walls, and your path a prison, endless. You can walk a different path, probable paths waiting to be realized, but it's up to you to make the leap. All it takes is a pivot in the now for change.

I can see how there is an allure for knowledge on your future life, I imagine it is like a point of light, like a lighthouse, guiding you through a proverbial storm to safe shores. If you want a definitive answer on what's to be, your best guide is yourself, even amongst the inner noise, there's the third option.

Sometimes they say, if you're in a hole, stop digging; I'm kinda the opposite, I say keep digging, and dig harder; so that you wear yourself out, and hit bedrock faster, then you can all the sooner use that solid foundation to propel yourself, even higher than you can imagine.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:58 AM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by rijhumal
any one here, who can assess and view the future lives of some body if this type of man lives there, then he must tell me about me also

It seems you just got some good advice. In general in the cosmic reincarnation process we will have an infinity of future lives. Some will be better. Some will be worse but all will be similar. The best thing to do is to try to be happy in this present life.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:29 PM
spiritualerika

hi

ive never heard that anyone can do such thing