Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 26-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Yeah - but it's dwindling and there's no real connection there. It's like being an orphan really.
Old 26-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Master
Hi Kapitan

I am aware of soul exchange.

Quote: It's when one soul exchanges places with another soul through agreement. I don't know when the agreement is made though

At anytime when soul requests as time is man made illusion :) some say it is pre birth and pre scripted .

My brother said to me years ago.. " you are not debra, who are you"?
I feel as though there was two parts to this life, first part what is considered the norm in this reality. One morning I woke up and felt like I had been asleep for well over 20 years. New path diificult, new thoughts, experiences, extremely hard path but I know I am totally different. I have met a small handful of people who have also had soul exchange. One being a friends child who drown for a moment and came back, upon visting this 3 year old he re-introduced himself and said " jacob is gone now.. I am here, and you know me" and said his name ( very adult voice.. firm and assertive). Another being a local doctor who was my neighbour at time, he asked for help with a patient as she was in an accident, upon waking up in hospital her whole personality had changed she went from being loud, lazy, failing at school, party person and ill mannered etc to being top A grade student, quite, polite and very private! I told him about step in's as commonly termed.
My journey I do not wish to put on an opened thread but if you wish to talk just PM me.
I do not seek anything but understanding of the experiences placed right in front of me.

Quote: I don't get involved with any astral stuff - as I'm doing my best to focus on the physical to help myself get grounded - focus on the physical but in a 'spiritual' way.

I totally understand that!
:)

Last edited by Smiler : 26-10-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 28-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Hello Smiler,

Thanks for the understanding!

I will PM you.

I guess I should add as a note to any other 'walk-ins' that they can PM me - they don't have to be 'open' to discuss things...I guess my thread is meant to be more of an 'invitation' rather than an 'open discussion'.

:)
Old 04-11-2010, 06:48 PM
sweetdisposition

Hi Kapitan Prien,

Just curious to know whether the soul-exchange takes place if you're extremely depressed and/or suicidal, or whether any person can just get asked whether they would like to have a soul-exchange?
Old 04-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Kapitan_Prien

From what I could gather - both by meeting others online and off who had this:

It can happen if one is in that state but, with the other whom I met online - she wasn't suicidal but simply couldn't get anywhere with her life (I was in the same position but had the extreme depression and suicidal feelings along with it). It was as though every door was closed - no matter what I tried, I could get no help...and I simply could just not get anywhere with anything. The lady I had 'spoken' with stated pretty much the same - we both had all these problems, but there was nothing we could do...we just couldn't get anywhere.

One person I met, who lives in the town I live in - he moved here not long ago - his happened after he fell off of a cliff - miraculously managed to survive and it happened when he was asleep at the hospital.

So from all I've read - it varies: NDE, severe illness, coma, being in the situation like I was in (and I was very ill at the time too).

I've actually had people ask me how they could have one and I told them that I don't know - this is an agreement that takes place at some 'time' and I don't know when the agreement is made. I would never - ever - help someone have a soul exchange because they really don't know the ramifications of having one. It may sound like a good idea to some people, but there is much involved in it and it really isn't for the faint of heart.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:29 PM
3dnow

Hi Kap,

You (it was you? if I remember correctly) once told a story that some spirits tormented you and after that the same spirits who tormented you, healed you.

I'm interested because I'm in the same situation.

This had anything to do with your soul exchange? You can tell me more?

(sorry if that wasn't you)

3dnow
Old 06-11-2010, 05:54 AM
kadmilos

Just dropping by to say i am a member of the soul exchange club. But its nothing amazing, i went from one completely normal person, to another very different completely normal person.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Kapitan_Prien

3dnow: Nope that wasn't me.

Hello Kadmilos! Nice to see you again. I agree that it differs for some people - I can't say that I was what you'd call 'normal' prior to my soul exchange from what I've posted (illnesses, depression, suicidal feelings, etc.). If anything I consider myself one who has gone from 'abnormal' to 'normal' *laughs*.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Knower
Hello, I am sorry I am not a walk in or anything, I've heard of it before, but I was more curious about it. How did you know you were a walk in, when you woke up, did you remember the exchange? Could it be mistaken with a spiritual awakening or sudden epiphany?

From what I come to know, our souls have to meld with our bodies, activate and map out pathways in our brains and organs in order to function together. Therefore, some say that a walk in would be impossible since it would be too much of a shock to our system. I'm not sure if I would agree, however, since I feel that channeling is the closest representation to a walk in, and many people do that.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:34 PM
sleepyamethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
It's when one soul exchanges places with another soul through agreement. I don't know when the agreement is made though.

Mine happened when I was nearly 24 years old and when I was asleep.

The term Soul Exchange describes the experience, whereas the label 'Walk-In' is what the new soul is called.

i have never heard of this before have you wrote about you experience on here about this event ?