Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-04-2013, 01:23 AM
DollxFayce

Color A witch in my past life?

Ever since I was a little girl, I had this recurring dream (it went away as I got older, but happened every night for a long while) that I was running through a forest or woods of some kind, and I had this feeling deep inside me, a sure feeling that I was going to die. I was running for my life. There was a crowd of people behind me, chasing me. Only a few (the people in front of the crowd) had lit torches. They were screaming at me, I felt the hatred in their voices, they were calling me names and cursing at me. The only name they kept saying that I remember to this day was "abomination". They were calling me an abomination. I ran for my life (in the dream the running only lasted a short few minutes) and I tripped on a large tree root and woke up, every time. Same thing, every single time. It's a short dream from what I remember, which leads me to believe it could be a vision into my past life. I told very few people about my dream, close friends while I was in elementary school, even fewer when I got in Junior High school and such. I always had a fascination with witchcraft, I even tried it a few times, nothing big. Over a year ago, a friend of mine referred me to a psychic (someone she really enjoyed, my friend, being a very spiritual person, I was excited to see the psychic) Well needless to say, she (the psychic) said some extremely personal things that she had no way of knowing, being that her and I had just met. When she said these things, I broke down in tears. She also described my boyfriend to a T, which was great. But she flat out told me with certainty that I was a witch in a past life. I was almost dumbfounded, just thinking about the signs in my current life that pointed to that. She told me I was a healer. I helped people. She said nothing of my death, as she moved on. My whole life, I've had a fear, or phobia if you will, of being choked. My blanket couldn't even rest upon my neck without me going into a panic attack. My fear of being choked has gotten a lot better but it's still there, it probably always will be. I'm diagnosed bipolar and I'm diagnosed with anxiety disorder. The anxiety was brought out by traumatic experiences within my lifetime, they just sort of broke me down. But I have a feeling the bipolar might be caused by something that happened to me in a past life, something tragic or traumatic, I feel like a lot of my issues could be from that. I've thought about past life regression therapy & I want to see that psychic again because I have more things I need answered.
Basically, I strongly believe I was a witch in a past life, I feel that all the signs are there, but I wanna know more, who I was, where I lived, if I had a family, where I died.
Can anyone give me their opinion on this? Anyone else a witch in a past life? My dream, what does it seem like to you? Like what does that sound like, location / time wise? I guess I'm just looking for some insight before I can truly find out for myself. Oh btw, I'm 17, female, Ohio, USA. Half Hungarian. Just some random info in case it should ever be of help. Any help is greatly appreciated! Peace & Love.
Old 15-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Administrator
Having reocuring dreams like this normaly ,means there is a message in there for you.it could be that it was a past life .or it could mean something about you today.are you scared of anything are you running away from a decision.falling over the tree stump could mean that this issue needs to be addressed.

Namaste
Old 15-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Jenhearther

May I suggest start a dream journal.
Old 16-04-2013, 04:05 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by DollxFayce
Ever since I was a little girl, I had this recurring dream (it went away as I got older, but happened every night for a long while) that I was running through a forest or woods of some kind, and I had this feeling deep inside me, a sure feeling that I was going to die. I was running for my life. There was a crowd of people behind me, chasing me. Only a few (the people in front of the crowd) had lit torches. They were screaming at me, I felt the hatred in their voices, they were calling me names and cursing at me. The only name they kept saying that I remember to this day was "abomination". They were calling me an abomination. I ran for my life (in the dream the running only lasted a short few minutes) and I tripped on a large tree root and woke up, every time. Same thing, every single time. It's a short dream from what I remember, which leads me to believe it could be a vision into my past life. I told very few people about my dream, close friends while I was in elementary school, even fewer when I got in Junior High school and such. I always had a fascination with witchcraft, I even tried it a few times, nothing big. Over a year ago, a friend of mine referred me to a psychic (someone she really enjoyed, my friend, being a very spiritual person, I was excited to see the psychic) Well needless to say, she (the psychic) said some extremely personal things that she had no way of knowing, being that her and I had just met. When she said these things, I broke down in tears. She also described my boyfriend to a T, which was great. But she flat out told me with certainty that I was a witch in a past life. I was almost dumbfounded, just thinking about the signs in my current life that pointed to that. She told me I was a healer. I helped people. She said nothing of my death, as she moved on. My whole life, I've had a fear, or phobia if you will, of being choked. My blanket couldn't even rest upon my neck without me going into a panic attack. My fear of being choked has gotten a lot better but it's still there, it probably always will be. I'm diagnosed bipolar and I'm diagnosed with anxiety disorder. The anxiety was brought out by traumatic experiences within my lifetime, they just sort of broke me down. But I have a feeling the bipolar might be caused by something that happened to me in a past life, something tragic or traumatic, I feel like a lot of my issues could be from that. I've thought about past life regression therapy & I want to see that psychic again because I have more things I need answered.
Basically, I strongly believe I was a witch in a past life, I feel that all the signs are there, but I wanna know more, who I was, where I lived, if I had a family, where I died.
Can anyone give me their opinion on this? Anyone else a witch in a past life? My dream, what does it seem like to you? Like what does that sound like, location / time wise? I guess I'm just looking for some insight before I can truly find out for myself. Oh btw, I'm 17, female, Ohio, USA. Half Hungarian. Just some random info in case it should ever be of help. Any help is greatly appreciated! Peace & Love.

Totally possible.. You should record all your dreams.. everything you can remember about them.. Even what you're wearing to the time period.. Some dreams can be just stuff that is twisted around that correlates to what is going on in your current life.. And some dreams (especially re-occurring ones) are images of your past... My past is pretty parallel to yours, which is interesting. It's rare that I see people posting connections to witches in this forum..
Old 16-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Master

There are alot of reincarnated witches..we just don't talk about it..
Old 16-04-2013, 07:32 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Past life regression seems like it would be beneficial to you. You'll find the root of the anxiety and such and that might help you heal from it and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you were hanged in a past life if you have the whole phobia with being choked.
Old 17-04-2013, 02:34 AM
Master
There was a time in history when anyone who had extra sensory perceptions was killed for being a 'witch', it's happened in all countries of the world, under many words basically meaning 'witch'. I've no doubt many a great healer both male and female has been burned at the stake, hung, drowned, disemboweled and buried alive.

For a while I visited in a town I was led too - it was basically a form of levity among the awakened ones. I distinctly recall meeting a lady and her hugging me delighted and saying I remember you! We were sisters in the Temple of Isis, oh and then there was the burnings in the Middle Ages....and here we are again!
There were many others, my hands sometimes get blisters on them after healing someone, more than a few people have looked at my hands and said frankly - "They've burned them in the past to stop you from healing people, your body remembers it."

Many awakened people are aware of past lives where they were killed for their abilities and awareness's which scared those who couldn't understand in ages where satan and dark forces were propagated heavily by religion. Fear is after all the big thing on earth each has to work their way through, and fear of unknown powers is a biggie for 90% ish of the people on this planet.

So if you were witch/healer/medium/farseer/mystic/sage or anything else in the past and killed for it, welcome to the crowd =D Seems most of us have that chapter in the Book of Experience and many more than once.

Right now they aren't hanging us, but you can still be ridiculed in public and excommunicated from family and friends, so....as ever, be wise and don't cast pearls before swine.
Old 18-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
There are alot of reincarnated witches..we just don't talk about it..

That's lame.. The whole point of this forum (or, so I thought) is to talk about spiritual things, beings, etc, and discuss experiences, etc. Thats the reason I joined. :P

I enjoy talking about it.
Old 19-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldv
That's lame.. The whole point of this forum (or, so I thought) is to talk about spiritual things, beings, etc, and discuss experiences, etc. Thats the reason I joined. :P

I enjoy talking about it.

Insulting my view.. well I need not say what that indicates.

IMHO, one chooses who to discuss things with hence we have PM.. true power and wisdom is only shared with those that one resonates with..and controlling real power.

One is free to share and discuss, as is one is free to choose who and when to discuss with.
Old 23-06-2013, 06:51 AM
Knower
Hello there! I was also a witch in about two lives and my neck is very sensitive. I didn't get chased but hanged for it. I do not know much else about it, though.