Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Archangel Michael

Hello to all. Just wanting to share a unique, special experience and maybe confirm that I am not crazy, ha ha. If anyone has any similar stories I would love to hear them. I am aware Archangel Michael visits many people, and his history. He recently started visiting me, daily, and he often stays with me for hours. I feel a lot of love from him, I have been shown visions of him, I asked him his name, and he said "Michael". His presence is extremely powerful, loving, and I can actually feel the energy of his touch. Otherwise I cannot see him, until he shows me visions of himself. I have my eyes open or closed, and I will see him briefly before the vision goes. I have since had him/other angels around non stop, even in my sleep I feel their presence. I can literally feel them/him touching me. I have vivd, unusual dreams where I feel like I am being shown things, but I can only remember snippets. I feels as though I am visiting an angelic realm. Some of the things I have seen are very beautiful. He has shown me how much God loves Earth and it's people. Sometimes the contact makes me feel very tired, as it is often during the night and I will be half asleep. Other times I am wide awake in the night, and I will not be tired the next day.Until recently I had nothing to do with angels, and didn't know anything about Michael. I have also had visions of myself as an Archangel which he has showed me. He told me my name was Muriel, so I looked her up! An Archangel! Her description fits my personality in many ways, but man, this whole thing is strange, I ask myself if I am going crazy, and I hear a telepathic voice say "No, you are not going crazy!" I get telepathic messages from him/other angels but they are not always accurate, like they aren't coming through properly. I have been told this will improve.Since this started I have looked up the description of Earth Angels and I fit it almost exactly! Anyway, feel free to respond, positive comments only please. What a beautiful experience, even if I don't really know what is going on. I don't want it to stop.