Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-01-2019, 11:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Most of the time people don’t know what kind of person they want to end up with but I think that there’s nothing wrong about setting your standards for your ideal man. Put into paper and list the qualities you want your man to possess because it really helps a lot to watch out for those characteristics instead of jumping from one relationship to another looking for something you don’t know. You don’t want any of those needless pain.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:30 AM
Guide
I don't want to explain everything to a T, but honestly all I want is someone who understands me and someone I can grow with together. Just have intellectual conversations and be open with each other about everything. It seems anytime I find someone who I like or they like me, it's not serious and it's simply just a fling. I've never been okay with flings or having one night stands. That's not in the cards for me. Maybe I'm old fashion. So until than, I'm simply just enjoying my life until something comes along that sparks my interests. Honesty to me is important. If someone can't be honest with you, you can expect it to last long.
Old 08-02-2019, 01:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Ideal mate is indeed someone I can't even get to choose baby.
and you know it's good. Why do I need to tell myself I'm capable of finding one??
only God can...!!! and I'm really, really grateful that I don't have to do this searching anymore. I deserve only what I do.

IOW, he's really ideal in that I don't have to question if he's the (right) one or not. Yay, 100% ideal to me...!!

Last edited by LonLon : 08-02-2019 at 07:06 AM.
Old 13-02-2019, 11:54 PM
Ascender
I mean in my case, age 43-50, apx. 5 ft, 10 in, super law-abiding. And educated with a Master's degree, income over 60k. As well as slightly submissive personality ality-wise, no drug history or drinking g excessively. He must love cats a dbe a passifist and we'll read, into art. And culture I stead of sports He must be willing to live together with or without having a marriage legally,, athiest or agnostic.
Old 16-02-2019, 06:18 AM
Master
I realized something important to me:

My ideal mate want to learn more; about himself, other people, this world and others. And grow, change, organically evolve.

I guess the ideal mate will want a relationship where there is enough intimacy and friendship for us to grow together, arms and branches and soul expansion gradually overlapping partly, shaping eachother, like trees supporting eachother. And also both realizing and actively working on life! The air in the spaces between us, the light that we breath and live from. A healthy symbiosis, with independence, identity and appreciation.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3