Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Deactivated Account

don't be silly, no apologies necessary, a totally enjoyable conversation

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction

Last edited by Adrienne : 14-10-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:24 AM
innerpsyche

I havn't had a chance to read all yet. I only read the first page. I will tell you, I was quite sheltered as a child, and yet, I woke up from a dream one morning. I was three. I walked down the hall and greeted my mother and grandmother. I told them I had a dream. They asked what about. I told them that I was a witch, wearing a robe, standing in line,lead down a path to a cauldron, where I was boiled in oil.In the dream, I felt the cloth of my robe,the cold damp of the stone walls, I felt the fear of what was to come. I remembr being taken and lowered into the boiling oil and the pain of my skin blistering. My family was horrified as I told it like it just happened. Being so sheltered, I had never seen, nor heard of such graphic details that I spoke that morning. I am certain this lead to deeper shock by my mother and grandmother who knew I never heard nor saw such things. I wasn't allowed much tv. I watched a gardening show with my grandmother to tell you, I had heard nor seen nothing to give me such ideas. I was only three.I believe it was the 17th century from what I recall. I must add that we have different kinds of dreams and this was not a typical dream as we know it to be.

I wantted to believe all my life that this is the dream of a child, but I had no exposure at that time. And for all my years, it is so vivid today. How can that be? I post because what I've read so far, gives me peace, and so I hope what I write gives another peace in knowing the truth.The truth is we all remember something we should not know and yet we do.