Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Evie_11

WHo was I in my past lives?

I want like to know who I was in my past lives.

How can I find out about this??

Thank you in advance,

evelien
Old 20-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Natalllie

past life regression?
Old 23-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Yeah, I agree with Natalllie. But be careful though, some of us may not be ready yet to gain that knowledge and it could turn out to be more "harmful" than helpful.
Old 23-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Master
Yes, you can get a regression done if you really feel the need to have one... but ask yourself why you want to know about your past lives. Is it just out of curiosity? Or do you have a certain fear or quality you think stems from a past life? I'm not sure how successful you'll be if you want to know merely for curiosity's sake.

I recently demanded to know about my past lives, and it's been made overly obvious to me that it's not yet time to know. I've been told by my guidance that I need to focus on this life - the present life.

You can also pick up clues by examining your cultural interests. What areas of the world do you feel drawn to?

Old 23-03-2012, 02:20 AM
glpoisson

I was fairly certain of the era and setting of my last linear past life by the time I was age 20. It took 15 years before I was given the details due to its impact on this life if I had known about the past. The most important life you have is NOW. If your past has an impact one way or the other, the path which will lead you to uncover the details will appear without much effort on your part.

If you are artistically inclined, you could try some automatic drawing to get an idea of what you looked like or the setting of a very significant event in the life you wish to learn about. Ask for protection, then use a pencil on blank paper and let your focus go away from this life to the one you want information on and don't try to draw from your mind. Let your unconsciousness draw. The first few may be scribbles but after a short time you will feel the connection and attain some information. Practice this non local awareness and you will be able to touch on anywhere at anytime.

Grant
Old 23-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
Yes, you can get a regression done if you really feel the need to have one... but ask yourself why you want to know about your past lives. Is it just out of curiosity? Or do you have a certain fear or quality you think stems from a past life? I'm not sure how successful you'll be if you want to know merely for curiosity's sake.

I recently demanded to know about my past lives, and it's been made overly obvious to me that it's not yet time to know. I've been told by my guidance that I need to focus on this life - the present life.

You can also pick up clues by examining your cultural interests. What areas of the world do you feel drawn to?

Interesting. I always found that it would bring greater understanding, although I'm not sure what I wanted to find. However there always has been some sort of block. I tried doing a regression myself, but it never seems to work out. I seem to always fall asleep and just dream, not remembring what I dreamt about afterwards.
Old 24-03-2012, 01:22 AM
CatChild

This is an interesting thread. I too have wondered similarly about my own past life/lives. Is there anyone on the forum who can do past life readings though?
Old 24-03-2012, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatChild
This is an interesting thread. I too have wondered similarly about my own past life/lives. Is there anyone on the forum who can do past life readings though?

I had one from MMM a while back. I did resonate with the two lives she told me about, but I haven't yet confirmed them. And I don't think she's doing readings at the moment.

I myself have been messing around with oracle card PL readings (I found a more in-depth spread today, actually...) which don't really give you a "visual" of yourself as much as they tell you about the general details such as education, early years, occupation, death, lessons you learned, and so on. I tried one on myself, but really only half of it resonated since I'm being "blocked" at the moment. And the ones I've given others... well, a lot of them seem to be resonating with the info. But it's still tricky with card readings...

Old 24-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie_11
I want like to know who I was in my past lives.

How can I find out about this??

Thank you in advance,

evelien

Hello

Yes past life regresssion. Its usually done in a Group and lead by someone that has been trainnned to lead them. I had one done and it was amazing....even though I know a lot of the past lives I have had, it answered some quesitions for me.

BE CAREFUL as not all past lives we have had we are ready to embrace accepting we have been that person or done those things....or our deaht even can be very unsettling. I know many that are so SORRY they ever looked back and some where year's later that look back still bother's them.

I was some poeple in past lives I do struggle with having been and having done those things but too I know it is NOT me in this life....but added expereince to the evolution of the Soul.

Lynn
Old 24-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Master

My main source for past life info has been through my guides. But readings have been useful too.