Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-10-2010, 03:20 AM
Mystic7000

Angel Encounters

Hi all,

Just wondering have any of you ever had an Encounter with an Angel,whether it have been sight or sound?My most memorable was about four years ago,I worked as a preschool teacher as well as working At albertsons Part time nights. One night,Me and three other workers were the last ones in the store.The "closers"I was walking through the store and over the intercom Music I heard a female voice say_______,Please report to self check out.
I thought that I was losing my mind because there was only one female worker left in the store,and I knew her voice and that It was not her,so i kept walking and Then I heard it again a couple of minutes later.I asked Another worker if he had heard anyone call me,and he had said no.
So i headed for the front of the store to self check out,and standing in line,there was a father of one of the children in my preschool class,He stared at me and I stared at him in confusion.I asked The cashier did she call me and she said no,I then asked her had she heard anyone call me and she said no,,I looked at him again and I realized that perhaps my Angels were showing me that they were always with me,and That they know those that I know.
Have any of you had any cool experiences?