Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I wonder if wishing to re-connect to their Soul Group is one of the reasons why many humans feel a kind of angst while in physical life on Earth.
I know there must be many other reasons. But so many people feel a longing for "Twin Flames", soul mates, etc. And so many people have a deep feeling they don't really belong.
Maybe it's because they won't really feel OK until they are with members of their Soul Group?
This is because the physical environment in which each person is immersed does not presently support, in any consistency to sustain lasting joy, those sacred values which represent your core energy identity or soul group heritage. The very surroundings, dependent lifestyles and pressures imposed upon you as a human being, within the human society you have submitted to stifles and represses your inner spiritual harmonic nature. Because the foundation of your repressive societies, your suffocating cities and your unhealthy life choices do not support or express your natural spiritual values, you consequently develop a deep yearning, and thus seek connection to something you feel you are missing. This attracts you to the ‘twin flame’ fantasy which humanity has invented in order to place something outside of yourself towards which you may actively aspire and seek to resolve your sense of lack. The very environment you choose to accept and immerse in persuades you that you actually lack something, whereas in advanced civilisations the environment reveals them to possess everything.
The nature of human beings is that when they do not recognise something within themselves, in their own value, they will always, in all ways, seek it through an external form. When something or someone external to themselves fulfils the role of a specific yearning or connection they assign superior value to it and place ownership of it as ‘theirs’; their soul mate; their twin flame; their destiny; their planet; their children. Then on occasion you will have a psychic reader who comes along and informs you that such and such is your soul mate, promoting an attitude of ownership and necessity over another sentient being. Further to this, where those others are said to have found ‘theirs’, their soul mate and their twin flame, this promotes in those who have not a sense of grief and incompleteness, for they now have less Self-worth. It is no wonder there are millions who feel they do not belong. If their external environment reflected and promoted their natural spiritual nature they would in fact feel they belonged, for they would be immersed in everything that they love and all that they represent in their greatest and grandest vision of themselves.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 11-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Wonderful. Would you please give some other examples of what eternal spirits might apply themselves to?; the activities to which we may return when our souls that have passed to the etheric align themselves with their spirits.

Justin

I respond in recognition my friend to your deep reflection seen, felt and heard over my words.
May I extend my knowledge and wisdom further to compliment your own.

We should address your thoughts individually and at length in good time.
First with your original thought.

All activity pertaining to and expressed within the spirit world involves the inherent drive to create; for you, I, and we all are branches of the One Source Creator. This means it is within our inherent nature to create. If we did not create then we cannot experience ourselves through the values inherent within form. It is through form that you seek a language through which to communicate who you really are.

Resonate with the wisdom of your heart to understand that your human life is merely a form you have given to a specific language your soul is speaking to relay and express certain values important to you.
You as a creative being are creating perspective within experience of who you are through the process of living, and soon to be, of dying. What does this process, this language of light and sound, through time and space, express to you about yourself? What process do you wish for yourself once you return to the spirit world? What form do you wish to communicate your greatest and grandest vision of yourself through?

It is for those who graduate their consciousness and understanding of Self worth to create anything they so choose for themselves and for others. This may be, as is the case for some, participation in the creation of new species and new planets within new universes. This may encompass realms you deem as physical and many which you would not. Through this active involved process of participation your spirit gives form to values it wishes to express. For example, planet Earth was given form in order to express the value of harmony and co-existence between diversity, hence you were given an abundance of species to experience this concept.

It is for those who align to more consistent accommodating structures, such as a sculptor or carpenter, to give form to their energy through the creation of magnificent living monuments, buildings, landscapes, cities and many other embodiments that capture specific culture essences and ideals. This may mean working with many other species and realms within the spirit world inventing and giving form to reflect and communicate information about past events, planet cultures, processes and behaviours of consciousness or simply constructing homes for newly arriving souls through thought mapping. You will see many constructs throughout many halls of learning depicting all manner of life, process and inherent nature. For example, within the halls of learning where you will go to observe your Akashic records, you will witness visually grand picturesque depictions of human beings covering the entire walls, of which move and animate as you focus upon them. The artistry upon pillars, doorways and furnishings will radiate their own light life force and will actually interact with you. This is to say, they may even respond to your physical touch upon them by changing their colour or image, or may respond with a verbal sound of joy having been touched by you. This is much the same as would a kitten purr from your interactive touch of love. Your love and appreciation of that created structure, painting or monolith is actually received by the very essence that created it and it responds directly, personally to you. This is made possible by the love of those who wish to express this as something of value, just as you will create something in your own form and of your own energy intention.

It is for those who have come to recognise and embody a very specific value to strive and aspire to share and express this within many realms of the spirit world, often to those who have never experienced it before. This is to say, there are those in the spirit world who make it their passion to communicate and deliver to other beings, other realms and other dimensions of language their specific refined and perfected form of value, which when delivered to that other species or dimension causes a chain reaction of evolution and expansion never seen before within the spirit world. This can be a specific embodied emotional value, a specific creative thought concept or any form construed from any language you can imagine. What is basically happening throughout the spirit world is that everything is seeking to come together, yet at the same time expanding within its infinity.

The question you must ask yourself is in what form do you wish to represent the greatest and grandest vision of who and what you are?

-Sparrow

Old 12-05-2013, 11:01 AM
Guide

Thanks for that reply Sparrow. I suppose it is just so open-ended that it can be anything we think of, but I just love to hear what is possible in a specific sense.

I look forward to hearing from you on the other questions, as you return to them in "good time." With regards to the final question, I hope I'm not asking you about it too many times. I know you have a lot of patience though. And in other posts (not addressed to me specifically) you have mentioned it is in every living being's right and ability to leave their body if that's what they truly want. When I really think about it, that is what I want.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I respond in recognition my friend to your deep reflection seen, felt and heard over my words.
May I extend my knowledge and wisdom further to compliment your own.

We should address your thoughts individually and at length in good time.
First with your original thought.

All activity pertaining to and expressed within the spirit world involves the inherent drive to create; for you, I, and we all are branches of the One Source Creator. This means it is within our inherent nature to create. If we did not create then we cannot experience ourselves through the values inherent within form. It is through form that you seek a language through which to communicate who you really are.

[...abridged...]

The question you must ask yourself is in what form do you wish to represent the greatest and grandest vision of who and what you are?

-Sparrow

Old 12-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Master
Good day with much love and illumination.
If you are ready we will continue to your next thought on this day.

Indeed. However, what I did not make clear in my original post was that I'm also wondering about the basic structure of the cosmos and the Spirit realms. Perhaps it can be called the Akasha. I suspect the structure and dynamics are rooted in consciousness. I would like to hear more of that type of theoretical understanding, your understanding, of this reality.

In Oriental Medicine and I believe from your perspective as well, the individual is seen as a microcosm of the universe. So in your understanding, that would be analogous to the spirit being a holographic extension of Prime Creator. I'm curious though about the so-to-say "background" of the Spirit World and Cosmos and how it (they?) operate/s.

The basic structure is movement. Everything is moving, even that which appears not to. Movement is expression, it is vibration; the inhale and exhale of Prime Creator. It is within all matter in the universe, and within the symbolic structure and form of the torus I have illuminated to you for your benefit.

Since it is constantly moving it is constantly changing [form], it is a process; it is a journey of consciousness. Just as human beings change form as they move through their physical lives. Just as human beings shed their physical form to an etheric form at what they call death.

If you observe the structure of an atom under a microscope you will see that it is almost completely composed of void and space. This will remind you that there is essentially no such thing as solid matter as I have previously illuminated. In the sense that humanity calls their universe as physical, and their lives as physical lives is actually very inaccurate and misleading. Though I continue to apply such terminology [physical] for your familiar association. What you will observe is that all matter forms by the grace of an invisible force which brings particles of an atom to vibrate and to hold specific form and movement like that of a solar system. You may observe that as you amplify a frequency the structure of matter will change form. It is for you then to ask yourself, who or what is creating the inherent frequencies which give instruction and form to matter?

You may recollect from a phrase in ancient text in reference to the creation of life: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Furthermore: All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

What this is explaining to you is that in the beginning was the voice of the Creator, was the sound. It is this cosmic universal sound, this word of God that created the vibrations that caused structure to manifest as a response. If you visited space from the spirit world you would actually witness a resident sound emanating from the very fabric of space itself. This however is nonexistent to the perception of human beings. That sound, that word, and that vibration is nothing other than love. The word of God was love, or at least in the translation and language human beings can understand it.
To give you a broader understanding of how creation unfolds and what the participation of spirit have to do with life I shall reveal. Each of your soul groups which you represent as a sentient being resonate to a specific vibration and energy signature. That resonate frequency seeks to express itself through form. Hence my friend you are here on Earth in human form to express your core vibrational frequency and give form and language to your inherent values. Within each form you observe in your universe there is a specific soul group and specific matrix of frequencies interlayered, which is instructing the inherent behaviour of all form. This is to say, thousands upon thousands of soul groups are participating together to add their specific core resonant patterns [information language] into the matrix that animates physical energy into form. This principle is mimicked in the fact of you bringing your own distinct vibration and spirit essence to planet Earth to interact with other beings of other soul groups to create something new in physical state, in order to participate in the direction of human evolution. Adding your pattern of vibration to the Earth at this time you hope to alter the form and direction of human destiny, in the same way as the direction of matter is formed, or in the same way as a galaxy is given form.

The ether, the soul or the human energy field are really forms of language which are given their structured identifiable forms by the interactivity of variable spirit consciousness engaging one another. When I told you that we are all One, I was not commanding a romantic new age philosophy, but explaining to you that the whole matrix of life is the result of all parts of the whole having an expressive relationship with each other to become One. This is why I have also told you that every dimension effects all others, for there in truth is only One. This should also help in your understanding of how the spirit world and the cosmos ‘operate’ and relate to one another.

Also, rereading your first few posts in this thread once again, I came across a reminder of the pervasive truth in your writings that the substance that forms the framework of the Spirit Realms is sensitive to thought projections. So how does this actually "work"?

As a simple analogy for your study I propose you to examine how sound affects changes in form. For example, what effect does sound play upon water or upon something like a wine glass. What happens to glass when the intensity of sound is increased? What response does the glass have? The glass attempts to change form - it shatters and freaks free of its original form.
What happens when you throw a stone into a distilled pond? The interaction and life force vibration (not the stone itself) pushes against the life force vibration of the water (not the water itself). The result of the two vibrations interacting creates a response, a new form to exist, in what you observe to be ripples in the liquid water. It is actually not the physical stone which is creating the force (as I have already illuminated to you, solid physical mass is an illusion), it is its vibration; its sound, its voice, its consciousness.

When I explained about the halls of learning and how the walls and architecture respond and move, or speak, in response to your interaction, it is because your own vibration, when woven and interacting with the vibration of whatever it is, causes a response, a movement and a form to take shape. This my friend is God speaking to you through language, through form, through unification and love of one thing and another.

Your thoughts in the spirit world instruct the subtle submissive resonances that exist in service to your interaction to create form in that divine union. Within the highest, greatest and grandest understanding you and that which you are effecting are ONE and the SAME. So in a sense, your thoughts are not effecting anything but your Self, only Self is being presented to you as an experience outside of you. So when you imagine a beautiful home appearing in front of you, this is possible because there is no separation between what you are and what the house is, you are merely looking at Self through another form. This will also help you understand how it is possible to be in multiple places, as multiple personas at the same time in the spirit world as I have already illuminated to you.

In light of love.
-Sparrow

Old 12-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin

Yes, I still find myself shifting back and forth from month to month between my wanting to leave and my willingness to stay. Thanks to an online counsellor of mine, I discovered an organization near my acupuncture school that teaches out-of-body experience/astral projection. At first my motivation to do this was to leave, but now that I'm almost in the class I am somewhat happier for the time being, and want to simply experience astral travels. Sometimes it seems if I can do that, I will be happier in my everyday life too. I will again leave the decision about staying or going for later. I'm not sure whether even if I learn to project astrally, I will have a choice to leave, since you informed me that my etheric cord's connection is so strong. Do you still think, as in your answer to my original PM on the subject, that if I can project I will encounter that choice, and some guidance in its consideration and preparation?

Hmm, sometimes I want to leave, and sometimes I think I can tolerate this life for the time being...but even when I can tolerate it, I still usually think I would choose to go if I really could. When you say that it must be my goal to be happy here in physical state, even if that happiness is seldom sustained...well, seldom is just not enough. Even if I'm happy maybe half the time, it's just not enough. I want to go where my state of consciousness will determine my reality, not worldly circumstances. It seems I really can't be deterred from this line of thought (and possibly, intention) no matter what encouragement I receive from you and others. Thanks for understanding.

Justin

As long as you continue to ask, I shall continue to encourage life, courage, and persistence.

What you must come to understand here is that free will and choice takes place within you on many levels, because you are a multidimensional sentient being. What you are presently attempting to analyse is why the choice of your human mind is not having an immediate manifestation. What is your mind actually doing, what is it manifesting? The truth is, because you are allowing the difficulties you are having with your physical body to captain your decisions and dictate outcome, to dictate quality of life and value, you are actually feeding it more power and influence over your beautiful spirit consciousness. So in a sense, what is taking place is not that your consciousness is holding onto your body, but in fact your body is holding onto you. You are giving it so much time and attention, so much focus that you are creating its perpetual experience for yourself. You are consistently repeating to yourself, this is effecting me a lot, and thus so you feed it as your persistent experience.

You say that it is not enough for you to have seldom moments of joy or happiness; that even if you are happy half of the time it is just not enough. I tell you with these eyes, and the eyes of many who see what I see, most human beings are not happy or joyful half of the time. They may pretend to be or wear a mask of happiness but it hides a deeper sadness and dissatisfaction within. Many who read these words will be nodding their heads, and many more will never read them. You are not alone, yet you try to alienate yourself to be alone as you feel your circumstances are somehow different to everyone else’s. This you say to yourself justifies your desire to give up on your physical journey, while the many millions of others continue on with theirs. This is not in any way to judge, but to illuminate to you that you have more in common with many others than you would care to admit. In what ways then can they teach you to find value in your life despite your conditions.

You say ‘I want to go where my state of consciousness will determine my reality, not worldly circumstances’. Well you are in such a place. Your state of consciousness, your state of attitude and thought is determining your experiential reality. It is the consciousness that you have that is making you want to give up on your physical existence, and your state of consciousness that is causing you suffering, not your physical conditions. It is your response within you, that is determining your value of life.

If you cannot behold beauty within yourself, within your own situation or life, cast your eyes elsewhere outside of yourself to find peace, beauty and joy in something else, which delivers value to you a different way. Stop focusing on you and your suffering, feeding it further, and focus on the beauty around you which you are failing to be a part of. There are so may beautiful things to behold, so many beautiful people to meet, so many beautiful things to teach. If you wish to add value to your life, if you wish to add joy to your life, then cause another to have it, then so too will you.

With loving embrace
-Sparrow

Old 12-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator
Dear Sparrow, thank you for your reply. It gave me much to understand about why so many are uneasy in physical life.

To Justin...my blessings and heartfelt thoughts for you. You will be OK, you'll see. More than OK. Spirit plays the "long game".
Old 13-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Experiencer

Sparrow, I want to echo Tobi's thank you for your reply to Justin. I myself have often felt as he has. Your response has been enlightening. Justin, you truly aren't alone. I think I will cut and paste that portion of the thread because I need it.
Old 13-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

As long as you continue to ask, I shall continue to encourage life, courage, and persistence.
Why is that? I don't understand. Why should I not simply choose what it is that I choose? Why is it so important to others that I stay here? Surely I can do just as much good where I want to go as here. Why do you think it is the wrong choice? Are you concerned for those I would leave behind? As in my original PM to you, I stated that if this is something I need to do, they would have to understand in time. Perhaps you are concerned that if I abandon my difficulties here, I will instead bring the difficulties of my consciousness with me to the etheric frequencies and have a hard time working them out there. I would rather work on improving myself vibrationally in the context of the Spirit World than here.

Quote:

What you must come to understand here is that free will and choice takes place within you on many levels, because you are a multidimensional sentient being. What you are presently attempting to analyse is why the choice of your human mind is not having an immediate manifestation. What is your mind actually doing, what is it manifesting? The truth is, because you are allowing the difficulties you are having with your physical body to captain your decisions and dictate outcome, to dictate quality of life and value, you are actually feeding it more power and influence over your beautiful spirit consciousness. So in a sense, what is taking place is not that your consciousness is holding onto your body, but in fact your body is holding onto you. You are giving it so much time and attention, so much focus that you are creating its perpetual experience for yourself. You are consistently repeating to yourself, this is effecting me a lot, and thus so you feed it as your persistent experience.

So if I'm happy it would be easier to leave then? And by the way, it is not only my physical disease that makes me unhappy with this state of being. It is also all the harsh realities of this way of existing. And I don't think it is necessary to endure them.

Quote:

You say that it is not enough for you to have seldom moments of joy or happiness; that even if you are happy half of the time it is just not enough. I tell you with these eyes, and the eyes of many who see what I see, most human beings are not happy or joyful half of the time. They may pretend to be or wear a mask of happiness but it hides a deeper sadness and dissatisfaction within. Many who read these words will be nodding their heads, and many more will never read them. You are not alone, yet you try to alienate yourself to be alone as you feel your circumstances are somehow different to everyone else’s. This you say to yourself justifies your desire to give up on your physical journey, while the many millions of others continue on with theirs. This is not in any way to judge, but to illuminate to you that you have more in common with many others than you would care to admit. In what ways then can they teach you to find value in your life despite your conditions.

I am not denying other people are suffering to just as great an extent as I at times do. I am simply trying to assert my own choice of how to deal with that and seeking help in making it happen. I don't believe anyone should have to suffer so much. If others need to make the same choice, I, like you, believe it is in their sovereign right to do so.

Quote:

You say ‘I want to go where my state of consciousness will determine my reality, not worldly circumstances’. Well you are in such a place. Your state of consciousness, your state of attitude and thought is determining your experiential reality. It is the consciousness that you have that is making you want to give up on your physical existence, and your state of consciousness that is causing you suffering, not your physical conditions. It is your response within you, that is determining your value of life.

I believe that is true. However, after all our talks, we do know there are differences between this state and the Spirit World. I will not try to prove this to you with many examples, as you have been illuminating it all along. However, one quote from your recent post in this thread is particularly relevant: "This is because the physical environment in which each person is immersed does not presently support, in any consistency to sustain lasting joy, those sacred values which represent your core energy identity or soul group heritage. The very surroundings, dependent lifestyles and pressures imposed upon you as a human being, within the human society you have submitted to stifles and represses your inner spiritual harmonic nature."

Is there something wrong with choosing a life in the Spirit World, where that quote does not apply, instead of here? Perhaps it is a motivation in your responses to not see me abort something my Spirit chose for myself, that you believe could be just as beautiful and fulfilling as a life in the Spirit World. From your perspective, I need to change my point of view and learn to create beauty in my life in this current state. However, it is much harder to do all that in this frequency. Even if it is within my capability as you often write to inspire our evolution, for me it is a constant struggle and I don't see why it is necessary to continue this struggle. If I choose to go somewhere I know I will be happier, and it will be far easier to be happy there, why not support that? You have stated in posts to others (others who seemed to not actually be considering making such a choice) that it is a being's right to do so. If it is my right, and I have considered the choice carefully, why not support this and answer my question and provide information on disconnecting the etheric cord while projecting astrally? If I try to do it without your guidance, surely the process could be not as carefully planned as it would be with the benefit of your knowledge on it.

Quote:

If you cannot behold beauty within yourself, within your own situation or life, cast your eyes elsewhere outside of yourself to find peace, beauty and joy in something else, which delivers value to you a different way. Stop focusing on you and your suffering, feeding it further, and focus on the beauty around you which you are failing to be a part of. There are so may beautiful things to behold, so many beautiful people to meet, so many beautiful things to teach. If you wish to add value to your life, if you wish to add joy to your life, then cause another to have it, then so too will you.

Indeed. That is the way I have been coping with my unhappiness all this time. You see, even now, as I write this post, I am happy. But I know that if I stay, there will be much difficulty and unhappiness at significant lengths of time in the future, as much as I make efforts to be happy, and I still feel my choice must stand.

Quote:

With loving embrace
-Sparrow

And a to you too. You are my dear friend and I greatly value your input and insight into my life. Please understand my disagreement with your perspective in this case is not meant in disregard of the wonderful insight you provide with each and every post. Thank you for caring so deeply for me that you would encourage me to live. I feel my life must continue where I will be happiest. I know that will involve your friendship, no matter what kind of state of being I seek.

Justin
Old 13-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Experiencer
I am interested in what issue is so great as to wish to die (in 3D) rather than work on it (in 3D)--and what is it about that issue that makes it so much easier to deal with in the astral than here.
Old 15-05-2013, 03:16 AM
Master
Dear Justin,

Why is that? Because that is the being that I am. This is the value and virtue that I see. Should you falter in your wisdom or fail within your faith; should you despair in your day or lose hope within darkness, I shall not, nor grant you not a doubt in your own capacity to endure, to aspire and to overcome. Where there is darkness there must be light. I can be that light, but you must carry the torch.

There are no wrong choices, only those created through love or through fear; those created to move towards something, and those to escape something. Despite your affections for the paradise I paint upon your imagination and your longing for the communion with spirit, your intention is above all to escape. It is to escape one set of conditions in hope for another. It is through fear that darkness diminishes the light of your perception of value which you hold over your life, and it is through fear you wish to escape the confines of your human condition. This fear is a natural emotion; it is neither evidence of weakness nor justification for judgment. It is simply an energy process which acts to push away and close doors of opportunity. It is what it is. Though you will be swift to respond initially that you do not fear, but it is the future you perceive for yourself in your mind that illuminates this to me. Should you not have such a difficult time of it within your current circumstance, you in your thirst for life would otherwise embrace life to the full despite my painted paradise of unseen worlds. You would be content to make a go of it; to bring something of spirit value into the bosom of physical expression.

You look upon me perhaps as a facilitator to aid in your escape of such conditions. As if you wish to call upon an angel to shed your shackles and burdens of life. As if by grace of another you would be set free from your own affliction of mind and body. Yet this is your journey, nobody else’s. You and you alone must hold responsibility for it, and for the value you hold over it. Not one in the spirit world will wish of you to cut short your physical journey, despite such conditions not becoming of your greatest and grandest vision of yourself. My point is, it is for you to create the greatest and grandest vision of yourself within any and all circumstance, for this is a testimony to your true character, testimony of your true value and worth as a statement of who you truly are in relationship to humanity. Must one be so aloft and eager to be a spirit that they would disrobe themselves from their imperfect human nature. Is not the will of spirit to bond with human nature, in all its flaws, failings and frustrations. Be the nature of human condition so ugly, so intolerable that it must be discarded as an unwanted rag. Be there no sanctity or sacredness in all aspects, in all facets and designs of human experience. Be there no reason to live, that one must seek so soon to die. Be there no grace left in the dance of life, or no chapter further to inspire those who follow. Be whatever your choice, choose wisely, and always, in all ways, choose through love, not through fear.

-Sparrow