Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
You cannot die because there is no such thing as death. There is no end to life because there is no beginning to life; life has always existed, it merely adopts transient forms creating the illusion of beginnings and ends.

Ending your corporeal life will merely create a duplicate of it, along with your current thoughts and attitudes, onto the canvas of another dimension.

You are in physical form because your spirit chooses challenges which are not beyond your ability to handle. It is these challenges which are highly prized as a means for your spirit to validate what it knows of itself.

Presuming corporeal death will cease your dissatisfaction with life will not give rise to your salvation, only reinforce a desire to overcome similar challenges in order to understand and evolve beyond them. Your spirit will never walk away from a challenge, because it is the very foundation of its desire to exist.

-Sparrow

These are very meaningful words to me.
Like voting in Chicago, I died early and often (was murdered).

I have been coming to realise that "success" is very much along the words of Booker T Washington: "Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed." There is a far, far deeper truth to this statement that the one that seems readily at hand. Success is the perseverance itself...it is the process itself, regardless of outcome. But nonetheless, outcome matters when we're talking murder, or pushing for "do-overs"...outcome matters very much, and the soul remembers...

Success is being alive anytime past the ripe old age of 30 or 40, dealing with life's challenges, dealing with "past life" challenges, raising my son, and generally just hanging in there whilst striving for your own truth & integrity.

I feel a bit worked over but it doesn't show, hahaha...reckon I'll keep that to myself. I never made it this far before in the flesh. So now I'm realising that it's not all on me, it's not all my fault, and ultimately it's for everyone to learn to take ownership and steer their own course. If I've done what I can to reconcile with others, it's all I can do and perhaps it's enough not to be murdered or resented for existing. That is a huge breakthrough...one I've persevered through several lifetimes to reach.

It may seem a pitiful inch more that's been gained, but it's that inch that no one can take from me, that's worth dying for, ironically (refs to V for Vendetta).
When you work this hard for your right to exist and to be who you are, you know goddamn well how much that inch is worth
And now I know the journey of the next thousand miles starts with that first inch (step).

I have nothing new to say, apparently ...but somehow it's meaningful to me nonetheless, hahaha...

I wonder if you might have any words of wisdom, kindness, or encouragement as I make my way through uncharted waters?
I worked hard to get here and now I have time I never had before, whilst in the body
Love, kindness, engagement, and existence has always seemed dear to me, and I find that is still the case, deeply so,
despite my tempered range of emotion these last few years.

Either way, it's all good and all the best to you always Sparrow!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Yuhuuu :-)))

Sparrow is back

Welcome back Sparrow, life had been so dull without you ....

I felt very sad when I thought you might never come back....

Happy days again, cheers!
Old 20-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Sparrow, may I ask which country you live in , I believe it should be some English speaking country like Canada, UK, Australia or America...
Old 22-04-2018, 11:02 AM
Experiencer
I just... don't know what to say. I had not ever considered 'being' the energy this way, before. The potential seems to be expanding. I can 'be' a whole energy exchange and it takes far less attention away from my daily life. This actually allows me to maintain a nearly constant stream of energy. My previous methods diverted too much of my consciousness, so this was not possible. I have been looking for a way to do this for a long time, it has been a question hanging in my mind. I had heard of this concept of 'being' before, but never actually understood it as anything more than new age self-aggrandizing lingo. To now see it as the answer to my query is nice. I may actually be able to go beyond my prior limitations with this.

I have decided to project an energy of love out of myself to others, in order to serve them. I select someone who I think may need it, and then I try to 'be love' and envelop them with that energy out of my spirit throughout my day, as I can. I just thought I'd give a little update. Love seems lacking in the world right now. There is too much cynicism. So, I hope it helps. Sometimes my words do not reach people, so I hope the spirit of love can.
Old 23-04-2018, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
I can both see and feel the wisdom of your words. In fact, I believe that I have done just as you described before... primarily to use the accepted notion of spiritual intuition about present and future events. This ability, while minor, was what allowed me to trust in this desired path for my life - and take the necessary steps to follow it. I do not only mean a spiritual path... but also the mundane path which I chose that might best suit me.

I remember the instances of "success", both good and bad, that I have seen in myself. The nefarious gate of energy... which I opened long ago, remains as a strange anomaly that I have never fully understood. If I couple the intent and state of being I used then with your words now, I can see why I was able to do it. While negative, it was in fact an act of service to a group of people. Since it was for them, I was detached and merely went through the motions of channeling power. I did not feel that I was grasping for anything; I was being what I needed to be for the task placed in front of me. I also see how I could use a similar approach for positive ends. This understanding doesn't make it an easy prospect... but the potential for it to become easier is greater.

When I tried to force progress, and had some success, I was doing part of this correctly, but I did not understand the origin of said success in the same way, at that time. I was both right and wrong, as really there is a very thin line between my understanding then and what I needed to understand. The main area of significance here is that I believed that the extreme difficulty was the source of success, and therefore I could not achieve those results in an easier way. But with this new understanding, there are a multitude of ways to be that might create the types of success I want, and not all of them are so taxing.

When I first communicated with certain powerful entities, I was told that my primary obstruction, with regards to what I want, is doubt. I can see how this is, if what you say regarding 'being' connects with that. If I doubt my being as a being of failure, then I create an existence of that. It is a difficult problem to avoid... but perhaps I can manage it. I understand the feeling I ought to have somewhat more clearly.

I also think that I understand where service to others plays a role in this. Perhaps the simplest way to describe it is with regards to my reality reflecting myself back to me, since I am actually a part of said reality. When I give, reality gives - when I take, reality takes. If I be what I need and give out of that, then the energy itself should also reflect that within myself. My physical experience will then conform to my spiritual manifestation as it is intertwined.

My only concern is with regards to those who hold great belief about themselves and yet do not appear to have any spiritual ability of consequence. Those who I might consider to potentially be 'delusional.' Perhaps it is merely that their will is not to experience what I seek, or that they are content with a normal physical life, albeit with grand imaginings applied. If that is so then there should be no conflict in understanding, only a conflict in how various people tend to apply desire (for the sake of my understanding about my own progress when considering what others have achieved.)

Thank you for your advice... I am not sure what I expected, but it wasn't a greater understanding. I did find one, though. I appreciate your service, and perhaps I will grow to provide a similar service (reliably) in time. :) For now, I will experiment with adapting my conscious state to a type of service that suits my alignment, and the needs I see. I will be a wellspring of what I want to see.

You are certainly a blessing.

What I mean by you perceiving an infinitesimal part of a larger process, which you identify as an event in time or an experience happening to you, is that your whole physical reality as you know it is actually a past event. That is, everything you see and perceive in your physical reality is a rather crude interpretation from your biological brain of something that has already happened on other levels of your being. You are merely process-ing how you got there. What your human brain does through the mechanism of your perception of time, space and self-awareness is recreate a physical interpretation of something which you have already created on a soul level. The process you perceive you are going through on a physical level is what you identify as an experience. In other words, you perceive this or that is happening to you, when it actually isn’t. But it feels that way because your human brain and consciousness is interpreting it within the parameters of linear time and space. When in fact what is actually happening is your soul (which does not sit inside your body, but the other way around) has co-created something from its state of being, and the body is operating within a state of doing, because it is reacting to it through time and space.

With this wisdom understand that nothing truly is happening against your ultimate will, only most human beings still operate within the dimension of doing; interpreting their lives through the process and playing the many games which go with that. Including pain and suffering.

In regard to operating from a state of service to others, this is what is known as unconditional love. When you are trying to achieve some spiritual progress through Self gain you are doing so with an agenda through ego. Not that ego is ultimately bad. However, this will only allow you to go so far in terms of development because eventually you discover you keep tripping up over yourself and your own barriers and boundaries.

In order to remove all barriers and boundaries, as well as biased held belief systems, you must be willing to reinvent what the Self means to you. This does not mean spending an inordinate amount of time contemplating who you are. This does not mean losing yourself or your sense of identity. It simply means expanding what you perceive to be your Self, moving the barriers and boundaries outward. Expanding your truth out of the box you presently limit yourself into. For example, I have already indicated numerous times that your soul does not sit inside your body, and that it is your body which sits inside the soul. But what if I were to tell you that there was no space (or time) between your soul and the soul of a loved one? What if I were to tell you that a barrier and boundary you presently hold is your belief that there are two separate souls there? That in believing this notion actually causes your own creation of the experience in physical state of being separate from them?

Can you now read the song sheet of my thoughts and reproduce its music?

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-04-2018, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
You deserve that pleasure, and some kind of spiritual reward for all what you have done here, dear friend. I never stop thinking, and telling others, that you have been the one and only that guided me in my worst moments, and now. I feel blessed with our exchanges, always based on love, truth, and wisdom.

It's weird that it's very likely that we will never meet in person, or maybe you are the neighbour around the corner? who knows!!!! but it comes to proof that your positive energy reaches every soul in every place, in many ways. It just requires that the soul opens to receive it.

Thanks for existing Sparrow. I celebrate your life and generosity. And, as always, I wish you all the best.

Tiss

The spiritual reward comes in the form of the changes in action, attitude and altitude of self-realisation some of you experience as a result of our exchanges. There is no greater reward than this.

It remains an unusual observance that so many currently using this ''spiritual forum'' are completely oblivious as to the effect their words and views have on others long after they have written them.

Do you realise how many of your fellow forum members have cried tears after interacting with this site since it was launched? Some of whom are reading these words right now.

-Sparrow

Old 23-04-2018, 01:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin_sadana
Sparrow, may I ask which country you live in , I believe it should be some English speaking country like Canada, UK, Australia or America...

Salutations, jatin_sadana.

Right now? Within the lands of historically astute and esteemed writers, the United Kingdom. Which to some would explain why I do not spell like an American.

I invite you to share more of yourself in this space, including your feelings as to the attraction of your connection with my words. You have thus far remained in the back seat as a spectator of this communal forum.

-Sparrow

Old 23-04-2018, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I wonder if you might have any words of wisdom, kindness, or encouragement as I make my way through uncharted waters?

Dear 7luminaries,

As some are aware, I am not reluctant in the use of a direct candid approach. Especially with headstrong and outspoken individuals. Such as it is, one should always try to recognise the love through which it is used.

The words of wisdom I have for you specifically will be reluctantly received, with your held belief systems you grasp upon so tightly as your means to validate your spiritual identity as best you can. Yet I will indulge your invitation all the same.

It would be my advice, regardless of what others may have you believe, that you not become fixated with these past-life and future-life scenarios that you liberally pursue to try to explain present life challenges and perceived discords. From the vantage point of the spirit, which is your true identity, it really does not matter who murdered who, or who inflicted what upon which corporeal form of what past century. Any trauma or damage you believe you are carrying in this present physical life is not a result of a past life, but the consciousness you are creating in this one. While it is true that a type of trauma can retain within cellular genetic memory from ancestral lines, the spirit itself does not bring deeply negative consciousness from unresolved lives back into a corporeal foetus. Your loved ones would not even allow this. That would be completely illogical, unnecessary and an invitation for further accumulated trauma to the soul. The great wisdom of the spirit would not conceive of taking an open wound back into the unpredictable hostile muddy waters of physical density, where most assuredly further pain and suffering await, further aggravating such wound, conceiving it as a means of resolution or some notion of self healing. If it was the solemn intention and wish for the spirit to heal a source of the past it would then not wilfully subject itself to the whim and woes of yet another body where it would erase the memory of such a past, whereby alienating itself from its own ability to connect with it and resolve it productively. This is just something for you to think about.

In short: Focus on the life you are here to live here and now, as the being you are now.

With utmost respect and my blessings,
-Sparrow

Old 23-04-2018, 02:42 AM
Guide
Quote:
The spiritual reward comes in the form of the changes in action, attitude and altitude of self-realisation some of you experience as a result of our exchanges. There is no greater reward than this.

It remains an unusual observance that so many currently using this ''spiritual forum'' are completely oblivious as to the effect their words and views have on others long after they have written them.

Do you realise how many of your fellow forum members have cried tears after interacting with this site since it was launched? Some of whom are reading these words right now.

-Sparrow

Yes, I know...
Old 23-04-2018, 03:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
What I mean by you perceiving an infinitesimal part of a larger process, which you identify as an event in time or an experience happening to you, is that your whole physical reality as you know it is actually a past event. That is, everything you see and perceive in your physical reality is a rather crude interpretation from your biological brain of something that has already happened on other levels of your being. You are merely process-ing how you got there. What your human brain does through the mechanism of your perception of time, space and self-awareness is recreate a physical interpretation of something which you have already created on a soul level. The process you perceive you are going through on a physical level is what you identify as an experience. In other words, you perceive this or that is happening to you, when it actually isn’t. But it feels that way because your human brain and consciousness is interpreting it within the parameters of linear time and space. When in fact what is actually happening is your soul (which does not sit inside your body, but the other way around) has co-created something from its state of being, and the body is operating within a state of doing, because it is reacting to it through time and space.

With this wisdom understand that nothing truly is happening against your ultimate will, only most human beings still operate within the dimension of doing; interpreting their lives through the process and playing the many games which go with that. Including pain and suffering.

In regard to operating from a state of service to others, this is what is known as unconditional love. When you are trying to achieve some spiritual progress through Self gain you are doing so with an agenda through ego. Not that ego is ultimately bad. However, this will only allow you to go so far in terms of development because eventually you discover you keep tripping up over yourself and your own barriers and boundaries.

In order to remove all barriers and boundaries, as well as biased held belief systems, you must be willing to reinvent what the Self means to you. This does not mean spending an inordinate amount of time contemplating who you are. This does not mean losing yourself or your sense of identity. It simply means expanding what you perceive to be your Self, moving the barriers and boundaries outward. Expanding your truth out of the box you presently limit yourself into. For example, I have already indicated numerous times that your soul does not sit inside your body, and that it is your body which sits inside the soul. But what if I were to tell you that there was no space (or time) between your soul and the soul of a loved one? What if I were to tell you that a barrier and boundary you presently hold is your belief that there are two separate souls there? That in believing this notion actually causes your own creation of the experience in physical state of being separate from them?

Can you now read the song sheet of my thoughts and reproduce its music?

-Sparrow

Interestingly, with this post I almost feel as if you are challenging me to understand things seen from a very high level.

I can see what you mean, regarding the body sitting in soul, as well as the body processing a 'past' perceived as present. This is certainly an alternate perspective with regards to this idea, than what I normally encounter or think of. The energy, and consciousness is a part of all of life and that consciousness directs and fuels all of life. I say fuel because... I once took a very significant portion of my soul out of my physical body. When detached from the flesh, it (my physical body) felt corpse-like in a way - dead. My soul invigorates it and makes it full of the feeling of life that I am accustomed to. With this understanding... the body does not only facilitate physical life for the soul - but the soul facilitates life at all for the body. And that feeling that I remember pulling out of my body... really puts my true presence as soul into perspective.

The soul carries intent and will in a state of 'being', rather than doing, and so all of our actions may feel as though they happened to us, and perhaps in a sense they do if you focus on your physical identity. However, if you are to become more aware of your spiritual being, then you should see this intent traveling as an identity all its own, separate from conventional perceptions of ego - "you" are a part of that event that happened, bringing it into existence before it was perceived physically. In addition, our souls are connected through shared energy - therefore we are all 'creating' reality together, and we are connected via a 'macro' level of soul. I would go so far as to say that there are multiple large over-souls with regards to this. But, I would also say that this soul sharing is a dynamic occurrence that can change and fluctuate - as energy can be shared between anyone.

What you say regarding love connecting two souls as one soul makes sense from this understanding. And possibly more than two souls. I once asked those spirits I communicate with about the consciousness of electricity. I was told that electricity is a type of consciousness, and the way it moves is actually based on a feeling of love that it has - what it is drawn to, etc. We likely won't understand this based on physics anytime in the near future, but having a spiritual understanding of something like electricity can be quite profound. Our souls, similarly, connect and draw close to each other through various forms of love - over any distance as the soul itself is not quite so limited by space.

I might mention that I have already touched on the surface of this. In my current practice, I have personified my soul as love. Not only that though, I also personified my soul as the actually transmission of energy between myself and another person - and as that person, too. I find that if I identify myself as everything that I am trying to accomplish - it is far easier for my consciousness to grasp and focus on than if I separate myself from my object of focus. Instead, I am everything that is happening. It is really very profound and useful, in my opinion - and very out of the box in terms of normal thinking. I have finished sending love to one person, after a couple of days of giving him a near constant stream. I then felt that it was time to move on. I will now attempt something more difficult - my mother has cancer, and I am going to personify cells which seek to destroy the cancer within her body.