Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-09-2018, 06:47 AM
Master
Dream Home refurbished, tiger, work, theme park complex and my nan

I got home and our house was being renovated & refurbished. There were no stairs up to our flat so I had to climb up a ladder then carefully walk across planks that were moving slightly as I walked across, I was having to make sure I had my footing each step I took. Women underneath were watching and suggested I put the ladder by the door so I don't have to walk across the planks, I thought to myself why didn't they tell me that before I climbed up and walked across. I was almost there so I just carried on anyway. When I got inside our flat the carpets had been laid a royal blue, the walls were painted white. The living room and bedroom had got a makeover with all new furniture, they looked so much better I loved it. The worker said it was a big job down to the electrics, the rendering etc and he'd be back to do the rest tomorrow, meaning the kitchen, bathroom and hallway. I left to meet Matt at work the next day on my lunch break. I was with Adrian and he was saying I looked amazing in my dress so I tickled him playing around. Matt was with a woman and buying them lunch. I felt a bit put out he didn't get anything for me so I got my own. Then we was in a garden backing onto a home, a Tiger was in the garden so we all ran to get inside. I wasn't scared or noticed the Tiger until they panicked and shouted to get inside. They got in and closed the door on me, I felt sad but then they opened it for me but the tiger was trying to get in that door, I told them not to worry about me and to close it and so I went to another door and got inside.

Later at work I was processing a payment and the man was telling me words instead of numbers and it was so difficult to understand what he was trying to say, the card had some weird layout I'd never seen before. I couldn't do it so went to my manager to ask for help. She congratulated me on my work earlier on my break. She said she would get Elise to do it who was a new accounts lady. She done it really easily and told me the numbers so I could process it, as it took so long the man left so we was looking for him outside to give him his card but couldn't find him. Afterwards Elise was trying to tell me how to sweep with a broom and how to hold it, I said oh ok and was listening as it did ache the way I done it but I couldn't grasp her way and so I said I think I'll do it my way thanks.

That night I was in a big complex with shops, entertainment and rooms, I was in the lobby. I went upstairs to a room and was looking in the mirror straightening myself out. I saw a moth on the floor and a spider on a web in the air near the ceiling about head height. I moved away from them, then heard someone was on the toilet in there so I left and went downstairs to the lobby. There was a group of people. A man was saying someone was ugly. I said to him that's not very nice and that's rich coming from him with his dodgy hair. It was all patchy and fuzzy and longer in places. I said to him not being horrible but how can he slate someone when he's not perfect. He went to be horrible about my hair and I said it's all natural with some colour, it's long and thick so he can't say anything bad about my hair. The women were in agreement and cheering me on. I left swishing and emphasising my hair as I walked away from them and then I saw in a shop they had Disney characters and cup sets. So I went in excitedly to have a look and waved at the cashier. She asked if I'd been on all the rides as it was a theme park too. I said no, pointing at my mouth as I had just started eating a sweet, and pointed at the merchandise I was wearing for one of the rides names I was wearing. And said just this one. It was a big scary rollercoaster.

Later I was with Matt at my deceased Nan's house. She was in her chair and my grandad was helping her to get into her walker that she had. She said there was a gift for us in the cupboard. It had Tom and Becky on the label but was for us. My grandad started opening it to check and it was a big fluffy grey massage blanket that was for us. We said thank you. I had the feeling when I was watching her that she didn't think she was pretty and she felt bad about herself but I was thinking she was amazing. My nan had made a roast dinner. Grandad was getting some to take with him but he was treading gravy that he spilt on the floor in the kitchen area all over the floor. My nan went to help him. I was just watching her as her face was so beautiful. Even though she was disabled she was so elegant and beautiful and in the dream she walked over to my grandad without her walker and she was standing up straight. I was amazed. She had such beautiful blue eyes and a very pretty face. I wanted her to look at me but she didn't. I was just happy to be watching her, it was a gift to see her normally without being disabled as she was in her mid/later years. Then I woke up.

Yesterday I spoke to my dad whose mum it was in the dream. We haven't spoken for years but i spoke to him a couple month ago and then again yesterday. He was having problems and I listened to him compassionately instead of getting annoyed or being harsh with him, and offered my advice/perspective based on what he said and what I felt he needed to hear/know. He was struggling with self esteem, and falling into the same patterns and berating himself for it. I basically said to him that he probably could have made a wiser choice, but what is important is that he recognises his mistake and how it keeps happening in his life, and to take time for himself to learn the lesson, and do his best next time and to not be hard on himself about it all. He couldn't understand why my sister was angry about what he done, I explained how similar situations made me feel as a young girl, he was trying to explain his reasons and I said I understand but its not what actually happened and if you think its right/wrong but how it makes people feel. He then got what I meant and understood. He text me after saying thank you and that he probably doesn't deserve a daughter like me, I told him not to put himself down. I feel like that chat was healing for both of us, and it was last time too. So I don't know if that's what my nan represents being healed in the dream. I feel like it may have been a nod from her spirit maybe or a sign of completion of healing.

Last edited by Ladyrose92 : 15-09-2018 at 08:55 AM.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator
I suspect this dream is more related to the situation with Matt and you not allowing him to put you down for your honest feelings. Especially the part where a guy said you were ugly and you owned you thoughts (hair) pointing out his thoughts (hair) wasn't all that great either. I suspect the part with your nan represents the old conditioning you picked up along the way that had you crippled but you are healing it and learning to see your beauty. Your new state of being is under construction but you are figuring out how to navigate this world and from a commitment to love as opposed to being swayed by negative people. Elise means consecrated by God. Consecrated means dedicated to a divine purpose. You are confused about how to evaluate your worth but know it should be placed in Gods hands not other humans hands whose (hair) thoughts are messy. This is helping you heal. Good dream.

I'll just add that defining yourself through Gods eyes is helping you have more compassion and empathy for the mistakes of others like your dad because you are no longer threatened by what others say so no longer at a place of needed to protect and defend. You will stand up for yourself when necessary but you won't need to shut the world out to keep from getting hurt. This will allow you to connect with people from a place of love.