Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Suspended

Love Is In The Air

Ride the rainbow
Crack the sky

Love Is In The Air

Edit:
Love can only BE authentic^^ or it is nothing aka illusion & confusion.
Old 17-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Suspended
Love can only BE authentic^^

So, so... Could You Be Loved ?

Old 18-08-2018, 12:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis
There we can see how confusing things may be. For me light is unemotional truth (true consciousness / 5D).
"Emotions" are energy, for instance "love", that is also impossible to define/communicate. An "emotion" can never represent the "realization" and "reason" what is something that CAN be communicated. But then "true love" would/could be the embodiment of something rational. That then defines itself rather as an "inhibition" than "omnipotence". So the "conscience" can be seen as an "inhibition" or "sexual impotence", i.e. the perception when sex is not "real".
"Conscience" also needs to be defined, since it can be confused with the culturally impregnated early childhood "conditioning", i.e. fear from punishment. Then it just relates to the own "truthfulness" i.e. to the ONEness with the truth. So from that perspective it's hard to say whether being a religious believer automatically saves ones soul. It could if we would/could follow everything exactly, but then it also becomes hard. So there is space for our BECOMING authentically rational, which is the intention of God, instead of just following orders. And from all that results a more or less true consciousness i.e. ONEness with God = realization. Of course one cannot represent the whole infinite truth of God, but just the portion that is suffice for mutual "certainty", i.e. you in God and God in you.
"Certainty" is then the same as "(basic) trust".

Edit:
There is the "basic division" where Satanists see "inhibition" as weakness and ruthlessness as strength.
But "inhibition" is a virtue, because even reptiles can be ruthless, just when they recognize some weakness, i.e. it's always big(ger) fish eats small(er) fish and about (abuse of) power (in the own/EGOcentric favor). Then again it's whether we enter a symbiosis with (absurdity of) power or we stay with the truth (in the light). The best example is Edward Snowden. From true democratic perspective he should be considered a "hero", but from the perspective of "power" he's a traitor, which also is an archetype and coincidently my first tarot card ever that I "picked at random". If it weren't that card maybe I'd never got interested in tarot.

12. Hanged Man/Traitor

By the way, Jesus was also nothing more or less than a traitor/heretic^^, at least from the perspective of the *Jewish* Pharisees^^. Institutionalized religion is inevitably always some sort of Pharisee. But there it's whether we put our own honest perception of truth (=LIGHT) ABOVE "solidarity" with the "own" (religious group/ethnicity). In the end it's about becoming ONE human(ity) with God/truth/light and not one ethnic/religious group dominating others under the pretense that God were on their side, for what reason ever.

Yes, expressing things in words can get a bit confusing.

Consciousness in one way is psychological. What one is aware of and being physically awake and able to communicate.

Consciousness in another way is what one may become aware of with in and of a Spiritual nature. The term that comes to mind is "Christ Consciousness". The awareness and unification with God/Creator and the Light/Spirit that is with in All.

"Christ consciousness" may also be referred to as "Universal Consciousness". What we (humans) are in our essence. Through this a connection felt for all living beings/creatures/plants/ the Earth. For it is all God given and created from that source of unconditional Love/acceptance.

This is my take on this and how it is coming to me at the moment.

Jesus was not a traitor/heretic to that which he incarnated upon this Earth to be, IMO. That is if one believes he was and in spirit continues to be Christ Consciousness manifested in Human form and teaching or pointing to unconditional love and compassion. Of course this view can be highly debatable depending upon ones faith or practice, IMO. Just expressing one way to look at Jesus as the "Messiah".

Was Jesus the only one bringing this "Christ Cinsciousness" here? IMO, most likely not. Others have and continue to bring this energy/guidance into the world. Some use the term Masters to describe such. Others may call such teachers. As I interpret it.

To me, at times a matter of faith and how one may feel to travel the path or resonates with.

The thing is we as a Human race barely know what it is to be Human, much less "Godly. We have and continue to create ways to connect with God, yet do most even know what God is or what the word symbolizes? It's a mystery in some ways and in other ways always revealing itself through nature, the heart, and what manifest/unfolds before us.

Yes, there have been power structures formed. We are becoming more Global in awareness of each other, but seem on some level still holding to secular and in some ways tribal ways. Most concerned with just surviving and getting through it all.

Yet with in what may appear dark, the light still shines. The human heart still beats and people risk thier own safety to assist and hopefully save another fellow being. Through theses act I see all is not lost and all are not selfishly taking, but giving of thier heart.

So, in this way Christ Consciousness or God Consciousness (that representing unconditional love) seems to with in our own conscious being.

For when the hungry are fed, the cold given warmth, the one who lost his/her home a place to get out of the elements, it is not asked what he/she believes, the color of thier skin is not looked upon. One who does such because one sees a fellow human in need and does what one can to assist. This to me reflects the heart.

As for freedom, depends what one is basing this on. What has been told it should be or what is found with in.

Side note: The hanged man can mean also looking at things from another angle. It can represent self sacrifice. Depending upon what is asked and intended.

The tower can represent collapse of old ways or set structures. Yes, can be interesting. Again depends upon what is asked or being intended.

I don't recall my first card drawn and the cards when I use them mostly reflect my current state and possible direction.

Have not used the cards in quite some time. May have a looksy one of these days.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:41 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Jesus was not a traitor/heretic to that which he incarnated upon this Earth to be, IMO. That is if one believes he was and in spirit continues to be Christ Consciousness manifested in Human form and teaching or pointing to unconditional love and compassion. Of course this view can be highly debatable depending upon ones faith or practice, IMO. Just expressing one way to look at Jesus as the "Messiah".

I'd say that's exactly the reason why he became crucified and was NOT the "Messiah". We are humans/flesh and love can only come from God. So if OUR "love" had POWER we'd be God. But because his intentions were "benevolent" his soul was saved, although the body was yet incomplete.

Quote:
Was Jesus the only one bringing this "Christ Consciousness" here? IMO, most likely not. Others have and continue to bring this energy/guidance into the world. Some use the term Masters to describe such. Others may call such teachers. As I interpret it.

"Christ Consciousness" is just about overcoming fear from death, but there is still some pain to go through to reach TRUTH (that will set us free) and what it is about.

Quote:
The thing is we as a Human race barely know what it is to be Human, much less "Godly. We have and continue to create ways to connect with God, yet do most even know what God is or what the word symbolizes? It's a mystery in some ways and in other ways always revealing itself through nature, the heart, and what manifest/unfolds before us.

God is plain TRUTH and we are ONE with God when we're "IN the truth=light=5D".

Quote:
Side note: The hanged man can mean also looking at things from another angle. It can represent self sacrifice. Depending upon what is asked and intended.

"Self sacrifice" has IMO to do with dignity, i.e. not being willing/able to submit to circumstances, i.e. being enslaved.

Quote:
As for freedom, depends what one is basing this on. What has been told it should be or what is found with in.

In the end freedom means to BE that you are. The question is who decides whether one is meant to BE that way. We are subject to creation and not (yet) created perfect. What we can DO is take care for or SOUL salvation through CLEAR CONSCIENCE. If so, then we have nothing to fear, especially not death. [Exit Night Enter Light ;-)]

28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

26 So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...10&version=NIV

Quote:
So, in this way Christ Consciousness or God Consciousness (that representing unconditional love) seems to with in our own conscious being.

For when the hungry are fed, the cold given warmth, the one who lost his/her home a place to get out of the elements, it is not asked what he/she believes, the color of their skin is not looked upon. One who does such because one sees a fellow human in need and does what one can to assist. This to me reflects the heart.

"Unconditional love" is IMO nonsense. There are conditions for reaching heaven. That is only possible with an immortal soul. So that's the condition.

Quote:
Yes, there have been power structures formed. We are becoming more Global in awareness of each other, but seem on some level still holding to secular and in some ways tribal ways. Most concerned with just surviving and getting through it all.

When you are concerned about being "unconditionally loved" then you are "concerned with just surviving and getting through it all". Freedom and liberation from the power structures only can take place through maturity which is OBJECTIVITY regarding truth. In the end that is what soul is about - without holistic intelligence there cannot be eternal life and heaven.

Edit:
This is approximately where SUBJECTIVITY meets OBJECTIVITY...

Last edited by SoulGenesis : 18-08-2018 at 12:46 PM.
Old 18-08-2018, 08:00 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Love can only BE authentic^^

So, so... Could You Be Loved ?

So, so... Love can only BE authentic^^...

And what about hate^^... ??? ;-)

One should always be suspicious about everything that doesn't appear authentic, so experiencing authentic hate is certainly of more value than "false love". (-;

I see it in your eyes, take one look and die
The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be

[Chorus]
The Ace of Spades
The Ace of Spades

Motörhead - Ace of Spades

So how to cope with the "looks in our eyes" ? When will we be able/forced to see^^ the look in our own eyes and what will we see then?

They say "revenge is a dish best served cold", so that might at least BE^^ an indicator for "the too good to be true love" that is in the air^^...

Edit:
I'd say the mystery of the "The Fifth Element" is that usually the sexes are being assigned certain elements, women typically "earth" and "water"... But I think it's about being complete, i.e. each one holding all the elements, before WE can reach the Fifth. ;-)

Earth Water X ~Air~ ~Fire
Old 18-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Suspended
Lord's vengence ;-)

Old 18-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
I'd say that's exactly the reason why he became crucified and was NOT the "Messiah". We are humans/flesh and love can only come from God. So if OUR "love" had POWER we'd be God. But because his intentions were "benevolent" his soul was saved, although the body was yet incomplete.

"Christ Consciousness" is just about overcoming fear from death, but there is still some pain to go through to reach TRUTH (that will set us free) and what it is about.

"Self sacrifice" has IMO to do with dignity, i.e. not being willing/able to submit to circumstances, i.e. being enslaved.

In the end freedom means to BE that you are. The question is who decides whether one is meant to BE that way. We are subject to creation and not (yet) created perfect. What we can DO is take care for or SOUL salvation through CLEAR CONSCIENCE. If so, then we have nothing to fear, especially not death. [Exit Night Enter Light ;-)]

28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

26 So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...10&version=NIV

"Unconditional love" is IMO nonsense. There are conditions for reaching heaven. That is only possible with an immortal soul. So that's the condition.

When you are concerned about being "unconditionally loved" then you are "concerned with just surviving and getting through it all". Freedom and liberation from the power structures only can take place through maturity which is OBJECTIVITY regarding truth. In the end that is what soul is about - without holistic intelligence there cannot be eternal life and heaven.

Edit:
This is approximately where SUBJECTIVITY meets OBJECTIVITY...

If God be the Creater of all ( including Humans) and love, then this implies or says we are of God. If of God then love is with in us.

Which leads the thoughts to free will. Given the freedom in some ways as to how or whether or not to be loving to each other. Not so much in a romantic way, but in a way of compassion and understanding.

When a disaster happens and rescuers come to help the victims is it asked what each believe, what culture he/she comes from, what political party he/she affiliates with? No, the rescuer does what he/she can to help the victim, yes?

In this way love is reflected, as I see it. For what prompts one to reach out to another. Whether it be to rescue them or attempt to bring an understanding between each. When done without thinking about what may be gained, but in the spirit of compassion and understanding, then isn't this Love in action?

It is not being thought about, just being given or done.

Sure there are conditions to living life here in this world. Conditions evolved or set up that allow life to be as it forms to be here.

As far as our salvation, well this is where the water may get a little murky (so to speak). For then I at times wonder who is setting up and/or creating the conditions.

I grew up in a Catholic household. Went to church. Then when I got out on my own I asked myself; Why am I still going to church? It didn't bring comfort and some of the policies I did not agree with. The answer was because that is what I was told to do. That going tto church brought me grace and more in pleasing my parents, then being true to myself.

Took some years, but one day just walked out of the church and found that it was not the church. Opening my heart and mind to see the grace and divine is with in and reflected through out nature and through others.

Not to knock those that attend church, just my own experience. I hold no ill feelings towards faith. Mainly go by how another may act.

Just sharing a little about where I'm at with some of this.

Not so much concerned with unconditional love, just feel there is a difference when something is given from the heart without thinking about what can be gained and what is given only if the other is thought to worthy or not.

God, I figure knows very well what it is doing. What is formed and set in motion has its reasons. Sometimes felt to be personal, sometimes not, but happens none the less.

Mainly if it is working for the person, great. As long as there is no intended harm being done. Does not mean it is always easy or there is no work to be done.

For life does not stand still and for me life at times is finding ways to adjust, adapt, and be open as best I can. Sure not perfect, if I was would most likely not be here. Then again perfection may just be in eyes of the beholder.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Suspended
Old 18-08-2018, 05:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I grew up in a Catholic household. Went to church. Then when I got out on my own I asked myself; Why am I still going to church? It didn't bring comfort and some of the policies I did not agree with. The answer was because that is what I was told to do. That going to church brought me grace and more in pleasing my parents, then being true to myself.

Took some years, but one day just walked out of the church and found that it was not the church. Opening my heart and mind to see the grace and divine is with in and reflected through out nature and through others.

Not to knock those that attend church, just my own experience. I hold no ill feelings towards faith. Mainly go by how another may act.

Just sharing a little about where I'm at with some of this.
Then again perfection may just be in eyes of the beholder.

CRAZY GANG - Every Sunday
Old 18-08-2018, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:

An old idea of "God". What happens if "One" does not agree knowing said truth now being in it. Here is the difficulty with the problem of "One" and (a) "God". "One" will (still) be limited as Oneness will mean uniqueness or being unique. Uniqueness still being existent so truth remains personal. Going to be interesting who's going to be in heaven we feel has no right to be. The idea of heaven and hell are a stereotype. It will be very interesting to see if we can fully agree with "God's" truth since it is not known what it is. Hopefully it isn't that if "One" disagrees "One" is threatened, gotten rid of, or taken away, from a 3D perspective.

Last edited by lemex : 18-08-2018 at 10:47 PM.