Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-11-2016, 10:04 PM
Ascender

how do non physical beings store memory??

Always wonder this, whether it be ghosts, spirits, ourselves when we pass over, how is it that we retain memories without a physical brain? There needs to be somewhere where our memories are retained. I kind of have the same issue with vision, how do non physical entities see? What is receiving the photos etc??
Old 27-11-2016, 01:32 AM
Guide
There is no evidence that the physical brain actually stores the memories.
The brain could be similar to a receiver/transmitter converting physical experience into energy data memories.
Old 27-11-2016, 01:39 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Always wonder this, whether it be ghosts, spirits, ourselves when we pass over, how is it that we retain memories without a physical brain? There needs to be somewhere where our memories are retained. I kind of have the same issue with vision, how do non physical entities see? What is receiving the photos etc??
Which helps to explain exactly why there is such a big difference between being "here" and being "there". In order to be "here" you have to incarnate into a physical body and experience this existence from this "specific" perspective. The "other-side" can not view us with the clarity what we view ourselves. They can track our energy bodies but they can't see as we see, hear as we hear or feel as we feel. We store memories through a brain related system that's unique to owning a brain. Our memories are "sense" related and unique to being human.

Whenever I read "channeled" information (I've read a bunch, I also just spent several hours today reading the channeled stuff on this forum) it's obvious to me that they hardly have a clue as to the specific challenges that we face within a physical body. We are faced with food related and chemical exposure challenges, that now has roughly half the human population facing the possibility of cancer, with essentially the other half facing diabetes, and you name it. In the meantime the channeled stuff is focused on our "spiritual" progression, as though the body doesn't exist. I was reading where one of the most well known obe'rs, William Buhlman, was diagnosed with cancer. Not a bit of help from the other side since I suspect that they simply don't know what to do about such things. Same with Jane Roberts, Seth just said "oh well, it's her blockages, karma, bla bla" they don't know! They seem to shroud such things in ambiguous spiritual terms but you simply don't want a channeled entity looking after you if you have medical issues!

When it comes to health "clearly!" our food intake has a dramatic effect on how our body operates. I cleaned up what I was eating a couple of years ago and everything about my body is now running much better. My mind is clearer, I'm able to grasp the tactile aspects of being in the present in a much cleaner way. I am finally able to "physically" relax in a way that meditation wasn't able to touch before my adventure into cleaner living. Channeled entities spend almost no time at all on this issue and yet it's obvious to me that it's pivotal. They don't have bodies... how could they possibly give us advice on such things?

We have physical eyes so we process vision at a physical level, and then remember them in relation to our "physical" experience. They don't see as we see and don't remember as we do, we need to keep their limitations in mind when we go looking for a channeled entity to address our immediate concerns!
Old 27-11-2016, 01:46 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
There is no evidence that the physical brain actually stores the memories.
The brain could be similar to a receiver/transmitter converting physical experience into energy data memories.
I was reading not long ago about a number of scientist speculating along these lines. They were looking into "on-board" memory in relation to our immediate needs, and off-shore memory on less immediate stuff where things were being stored in the ether's, so to speak. But as I mentioned in my last post, things stored by humans would be sensual in nature. I'm not sure if such memories are as easily retrieved without the sensual training that comes with having spent a human lifetime, or two in a sense related body. So a memory for us may well be stored in a format that's not easily addressed without the medium of a human brain being used for retrieval. Just a thought.. :)
Old 27-11-2016, 04:11 AM
Master

Wowsers, wowsers wowsers.

Organic organic organic born. phew. Like my posts yours are long & a lot of work to reply to also. ...ha..smiles.

Mr Metal... hello again to you.
Crikey it is so simple, you are all soul, & 100% full time present & conscious, your soul is everything, your soul is a container for all of your experiences.

You experience something of the physical life, then that experience travel via the energetic connection straight to your soul, & recorded within in you for ever.
& your soul is housed right here & now & enmeshed within your physical being, & emanating a spiritual body for other spiritual beings to interact with. All intermeshed within & of it's self.
& if in your moment to moment human experiences you need to draw on your past experiences, your brain will receive input from your soul.

& Minute milliseconds for it to flow to & fro via the energy connection (silver cord if you want to call it that) from soul to brain & back again. ....& all & everything recorded by you & with you, & not out there somewhere in the ether.

The soul is energy & separate from the ether or prime creator or any other entity/being, as you are an individual unto yourselves, the way creator did design it.

Organic born...spiritual beings see everything that we see, just as we see it, & even with far more clarity & understanding, don't forget that they have way more clarity as soul beings, experiencing via the soul awareness.

& not to forget that they have phenomenal memories of their own past earth physical life trials & errors, that are stored within themselves/soul which they can draw on to help them understand us.

Spiritual beings understand us, so very thoroughly.

Channeled messages...ha..smiles. .all very un lovingly negatively influenced by dark spiritual beings. Believe it or not.
If only earthlings could see through the smoke & mirror tacticts, perpetrated against us.

Like I keep on saying, every earthling will be totally blown away by what they come to be aware of, about their earth physical life that they will have just transitioned from when their time comes.

I am total bemused by what has become a 24/7 moment by moment occurrence & hindrance in my life..BUT the knowledge has set my mind free at the very least.

Darn those dark beings, darn them I say...
smiles Neil.

I could say so much more but enough for now.
Regards neil.
Old 27-11-2016, 06:24 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Organic born...spiritual beings see everything that we see, just as we see it, & even with far more clarity & understanding, don't forget that they have way more clarity as soul beings, experiencing via the soul awareness.

& not to forget that they have phenomenal memories of their own past earth physical life trials & errors, that are stored within themselves/soul which they can draw on to help them understand us.

Hi Neil, fellow human being :)

Now you and I have eyes, so when we say "see" we have a sense for what that means in a physical way. It involves 'angle of viewing', content and context, there is the emotional and sense related ambience that also pads the experience of seeing. We tend to see with our bodies as well as view through our lenses. A disembodied soul with "physical memories" should be able to orient itself to observe in like manor in theory, but without the sensual content it's difficult to imagine a cohesive connection. I've been out of body a couple of times and I've drawn from my physical orientation in order to view as though I was still in a human form. But the environment that I was viewing was more flexible than it is when I'm running everything through my bodily senses. It seems to require a very specific focus for us to experience as we do in a physical form.

Now my own soul can use this body to see what I'm seeing with great clarity. While a disembodied soul wouldn't be privy to such access. So when you say "soul" are you referring to your own soul viewing through the portal of your current experience, or are you thinking that all souls can see as we do even though there's no real skin in the game, so to speak? :)
Old 27-11-2016, 08:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
Hi Neil, fellow human being :)

Now you and I have eyes, so when we say "see" we have a sense for what that means in a physical way. It involves 'angle of viewing', content and context, there is the emotional and sense related ambience that also pads the experience of seeing. We tend to see with our bodies as well as view through our lenses. A disembodied soul with "physical memories" should be able to orient itself to observe in like manor in theory, but without the sensual content it's difficult to imagine a cohesive connection. I've been out of body a couple of times and I've drawn from my physical orientation in order tiew as though I was still in a human form. But the environment that I was viewing was more flexible than it is when I'm running everything through my bodily senses. It seems to require a very specific focus for us to experience as we do in a physical form.

Now my own soul can use this body to see what I'm seeing with great clarity. While a disembodied soul wouldn't be privy to such access. So when you say "soul" are you referring to your own soul viewing through the portal of your current experience, or are you thinking that all souls can see as we do even though there's no real skin in the game, so to speak? :)

OK for starters, I say & most astral travelers of the human kind won't agree, that whether you believe it or not, when you are out of body, you still are being hindered by dark beings. A very complex subject.

Some travelers can detect the presence of beings with them, & the rest of the travelers have no awareness of them....& believe it or not, they are with them every moment of their out of body experience.

WHY, well, I would rather not go down that information path at the moment.

So they are there, & if lets say it were true for you, then think how they can affect your ability to feel & experience everything the way prime creator designed us to be able to.

You see, we have a god given right & ability to interact, knowingly with every sence of our being with everybody in the spiritual form from our physical body.

"BUT"..& here is the unbelievable part, every single human being, is being hindered in the highest degree from doing just that.

What unloving creator would design it so that a being could not interact with their transitioned loved ones, especially lets say a child who is still in the flesh & the childs mother or father transitioned all of a sudden in a freak accident.

The parent should be able to travel from their new home in the spiritual realm, & come right up to the child & interact all knowingly in every way that they used to before the freak accident & the child should be able to exercise the god give right & abilities to experience it all fully.
& that would be the case for every single earthling.

& how is it possible for a disembodied soul as you call them, to experience the human for similar to before the transition.

Well the energies of the universe are all intelligent & flw through us 100% of the time, & the soul is a very powerful creating device that interacts with that energy to help make it all happen, another very complex subject...or I should say we as soul beings are all very powerful creating beings....if we were not being hindered 24/7 moment by moment.

& so the spiritual body manefest eyes, ears skin ext ext ext acording to the qualities of the soul condition, & the spiritual body operates through the sences of the soul & in consonance with those energies, & making it seem as though the spiritual body is experiencing it all & doing it all, & it is happening in a far greater intensity.

& mind you if we were not being hindered in any way shape or form we as humans could experience every thing just as the people in the spiritual form do, because all experiences from the human form & the spiritual form of the human, should travel to & fro via the energy connection interface which is all enmeshed together & operating as one whole unit.

But every spiritually minded human, believes that their is a naturally occurring veil that stops us from interacting with all who have transitioned.
& sure their is a veil, but the veil is an unloving act created by unloving beings to stop us from accessing the truth of our god given design as powerful creators even as humans.

AND I CAN TELL YOU, THAT I HAVE, EXPERIENCED, THIS ENERGETIC VEIL, THAT IS USED IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS & FOR MANY DIFFERENT REASONS....
......I have had it rolled up from toes to the top of my chest, exposing my limbs & torso to unbelievable occurrences that I had no Idea were happening in & around & of me as a spiritual human being.

AND they thought it amusing to tell me that, this moment will be the last time that I will ever in my human life ever experience those fantastic occurrences ever again.

AND they then rolled it back down from neck to toe & all around me till my senses became dulled down again.
& I have not experienced those occurrences since.

I at that time was a different being in human form, experiencing & enjoying music, sounds, vibrations, ext ext ext for the very first time in my life.

I could rattle on about every other thing that they do to me moment to moment, but if you have people partners children adults that depend on you being on earth to assist them in a capable way, then you shouldn't have the knowledge as it can 100% destroy your life as a human, as it has done to myself.

I think I should stop here.
Regards Neil.

Ps I am not going to proof read this post, as the dark ones are slightly giving me grief.

Pss. The spiritual person, feels the energy that is drawn together from the intelligent energies of the universe, to replicate the look & feel of skin.

& it does it because they the spiritual being (ex physical being) have a blue print...(I guess you could call it as such) of their human dna code recorded in their soul/within themselves & also the memories of how their skin used to feel & look as a human, & through the magic & intelligences of soul & energies of the universe it all manifest to an even more heightened sence & form, thantit does as a human does & should, because they are now an un hindered spiritual being, unlike the human.

Psss. how GOOD eh, is the info in the book "teaming with microbes"
I read it quite a few yrs back.
I was going to suggest it to you via private mail but unfortunately you were not set up for p/m.
& then I noticed that you said in a post the other day, that you have a publication anyway
Old 27-11-2016, 07:52 PM
Ascender
Interesting reply Neil, thank you!

And I am really, really happy that you added this 'Psss.'

Quote:
Psss. how GOOD eh, is the info in the book "teaming with microbes"
I read it quite a few yrs back.
I was going to suggest it to you via private mail but unfortunately you were not set up for p/m.
& then I noticed that you said in a post the other day, that you have a publication anyway

This comfortably lets me know that you're not just simply drifting around among the ethers of belief juggling. "Teaming with Microbes" is a very earth-centric book which helps demonstrate to me that you're functionally grounded and not fully denying the fact that we're physical. Call it a pet peeve of mine but I'm not a big fan of the approach of spirituality-at-all-costs. We are currently oriented as physical, and that clearly needs to be part of the dialogue!

There's a couple of things that I want to touch on that you mentioned.

The first:
Quote:
AND I CAN TELL YOU, THAT I HAVE, EXPERIENCED, THIS ENERGETIC VEIL, THAT IS USED IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS & FOR MANY DIFFERENT REASONS..........I have had it rolled up from toes to the top of my chest, exposing my limbs & torso to unbelievable occurrences that I had no Idea were happening in & around & of me as a spiritual human being.

AND they thought it amusing to tell me that, this moment will be the last time that I will ever in my human life ever experience those fantastic occurrences ever again.
With these intense kinds of events I think once is enough! In my teens I was blasted with a white light that I'm still in my latter years recovering from. I have no idea what occurred, or how long that it lasted, but when I returned to "self" I knew way more about the kinds of things that generally parallels with some of what you've highlighted along the way.

My favorite realization (among many others) was that nothing is "real". That all is just energy condensed. It may look like a solid in relation to other solids but science has legitimized the fact that "solids" are appearances, at best. I was exposed to this back in the day when the "atom" was still being taught as the "building block" of matter. So how does one tell the people around them about that one? And then how does that square with ones conditioned upbringing. The implications are intense and disorienting. If you've done much lucid dreaming then you would know that the dream state can feel every bit as "real" as our waking state. Even though we know that it's a dream. Extrapolate this as an overlay onto our waking state and one can see the distinct potential that our waking self is engaged in an extensive dream as well.

If this were the case then what would happen should you "fully" awaken. I suspect that we would awaken from this dream and it'd be over. To fully awaken would be the death of this lifetime. So if we're here for a "reason" then it's probably not best that we awaken in that way.

Which brings me to the other thing that you spoke of:

Quote:
"BUT"..& here is the unbelievable part, every single human being, is being hindered in the highest degree from doing just that.

What unloving creator would design it so that a being could not interact with their transitioned loved ones, especially lets say a child who is still in the flesh & the childs mother or father transitioned all of a sudden in a freak accident.
How would there be such longing, or such intense types of relationships, if everyone was in the clear and could communicate so freely? The physical environment is such that we "feel" and "feel deeply". If we are indeed being blocked from such open-interaction by such darkened-energies then there's the equal possibility that this is intentional. The longing for another is highly amplified by physical distance. It highlights the feeling that another is an important-enough-of-a-connection to be intently missed when not present. From what I know of the "other side" the simple act of desiring another is to be instantly in their presence. There isn't really a chance to build a feeling of true desire if what you want is always right before you. There simply wouldn't be an environment for full-throated character development. A mother watching out for the safety of her child, a child being 'absolutely' dependent on her mother. You can't build these kinds of relationships unless we were blinded to some degree to the true nature of our being.

So the dark energies (as you're referring to them) may be doing us a "planned" favor. We only see them as dark because we're humanly not thrilled by such vulnerability. But I suspect that we're in this on purpose.

That aside, I do easily agree that we are much more than our bodies would tell us. And perhaps it's just a form of Stockholm syndrome on my part, but based on those that I'm currently close to if it took the dark energies to arrange such a thing then I'm good with how it's unfolded. :)

Quote:
Naaa I pretty much had to keep private mail on the blank. I tend to be confrontational with some in order to nudge them into being fully honest. A lot of spiritual folks in particular prefer to continually repeat practiced lines and rehearsed beliefs. Much of it just simply drips of convention. So if you tick them off a bit many will drop some of the pretense and finally come out with their more rawer self. This method does have a down side though, once ticked they tend to blow-up your private mail with all sorts of nasties...

Besides that, I prefer conversations like this to be out in the open. We are all in this together and that's how I'm moved to proceed. :)
Old 28-11-2016, 01:44 AM
Master

QUOTE=organic born]Interesting reply Neil, thank you!

And I am really, really happy that you added this 'Psss.'

This comfortably lets me know that you're not just simply drifting around among the ethers of belief juggling. "Teaming with Microbes" is a very earth-centric book which helps demonstrate to me that you're functionally grounded and not fully denying the fact that we're physical. Call it a pet peeve of mine but I'm not a big fan of the approach of spirituality-at-all-costs. We are currently oriented as physical, and that clearly needs to be part of the dialogue!

There's a couple of things that I want to touch on that you mentioned.

The first:

With these intense kinds of events I think once is enough! In my teens I was blasted with a white light that I'm still in my latter years recovering from. I have no idea what occurred, or how long that it lasted, but when I returned to "self" I knew way more about the kinds of things that generally parallels with some of what you've highlighted along the way.

My favorite realization (among many others) was that nothing is "real". That all is just energy condensed. It may look like a solid in relation to other solids but science has legitimized the fact that "solids" are appearances, at best. I was exposed to this back in the day when the "atom" was still being taught as the "building block" of matter. So how does one tell the people around them about that one? And then how does that square with ones conditioned upbringing. The implications are intense and disorienting. If you've done much lucid dreaming then you would know that the dream state can feel every bit as "real" as our waking state. Even though we know that it's a dream. Extrapolate this as an overlay onto our waking state and one can see the distinct potential that our waking self is engaged in an extensive dream as well.

If this were the case then what would happen should you "fully" awaken. I suspect that we would awaken from this dream and it'd be over. To fully awaken would be the death of this lifetime. So if we're here for a "reason" then it's probably not best that we awaken in that way.

Which brings me to the other thing that you spoke of:

How would there be such longing, or such intense types of relationships, if everyone was in the clear and could communicate so freely? The physical environment is such that we "feel" and "feel deeply". If we are indeed being blocked from such open-interaction by such darkened-energies then there's the equal possibility that this is intentional. The longing for another is highly amplified by physical distance. It highlights the feeling that another is an important-enough-of-a-connection to be intently missed when not present. From what I know of the "other side" the simple act of desiring another is to be instantly in their presence. There isn't really a chance to build a feeling of true desire if what you want is always right before you. There simply wouldn't be an environment for full-throated character development. A mother watching out for the safety of her child, a child being 'absolutely' dependent on her mother. You can't build these kinds of relationships unless we were blinded to some degree to the true nature of our being.

So the dark energies (as you're referring to them) may be doing us a "planned" favor. We only see them as dark because we're humanly not thrilled by such vulnerability. But I suspect that we're in this on purpose.

That aside, I do easily agree that we are much more than our bodies would tell us. And perhaps it's just a form of Stockholm syndrome on my part, but based on those that I'm currently close to if it took the dark energies to arrange such a thing then I'm good with how it's unfolded. :)

Naaa I pretty much had to keep private mail on the blank. I tend to be confrontational with some in order to nudge them into being fully honest. A lot of spiritual folks in particular prefer to continually repeat practiced lines and rehearsed beliefs. Much of it just simply drips of convention. So if you tick them off a bit many will drop some of the pretense and finally come out with their more rawer self. This method does have a down side though, once ticked they tend to blow-up your private mail with all sorts of nasties...

Besides that, I prefer conversations like this to be out in the open. We are all in this together and that's how I'm moved to proceed. :)[/quote]

-------------------------------------
Edit...yours & my posts had not been seperated by yellow & green, to identify yours from mine, so I did this with the lines

Drifting definitely not..smiles. I am a very sensible person, & not a highty flighty...or off with the spiritual make believe pixies.

I was sitting in my room very close to the wall, probably 12 inches away, & for what ever reason, a spiritual being in such an incredibly distorted shape & color, because of it's poor soul quality, decided to push it's upper torso through the wall beside me, I could see it with my eyes in an awake state of being. This being presented itself in a way that allowed me to see it in full manifestation, not hazy, blury, misty ext ext.

This being was in such poor soul condition limbs shoulders neck face all melding from one part to the next with arms completely withered back to the shoulders, so I could definitely imagine the state of it's legs. It's torso was buckled & twisted & it's facial features were twisted & ugly.
It's skin colors looked as if it had been beaten with a baseball bat.

& all of this, that this spirit was, is due to the effects of its dark nasty choices, which are recorded in it's (soul/self).
& the soul is subject to the operations of the intelligent energies of the universe, & the universal energies includes, the law of ""REAP AS YOU SOW"".

& this "three foot nothing" depleted, distorted, discolored being is the kind of beings that are connected to humans.

& they are connected to humans in such a way, so that their minds are totaly un associated with their spiritual bodies. & this allows them to experience everything through the sences of the human.
You could call it possession as they are able to shut down our consciousness, & literally take over, to what ever degree that they choose...I have experienced it all.

These dark beings are not the devil, they are just ex physical beings.
& there is not a satan or devil because every sentient entity is subject to the law of "REAP AS YOU SOW"
& it is said that the devil or satan was cast to the earth countless eones ago, & if that were the case then satan/devil would be either out of existence or in such a condition because of it's soul & the law working in consonance together for countless eons, that satan/devil would not be able to harm anyone or anything whatsoever any more, or run any hierarchy of evil that it is believed to do.
--------------------
You say nothing is real. Yes you can say that, BUT, it is real in a sence that spiritual energy has been drawn together buy the spiritual laws & the intelligence of our sou/self according to our dna blueprint to make a form that is in fact a thing of substance....

....Substance definition: the tangible matter of which a thing consists.

The human body is real, although I totally understand were you are going with your thoughts about it.

& if we were to totally awaken we would be still within this body. Because we are tethered to it energetically. ""Universal laws are laws""
Although if we were not hindered from our full soul abilities, we could sever the energetic connection & transition into the life of a spiritual being, & let the physical body decompose....effectively all
owing it to be teaming with decomposing microbes. ....SMILES.

Regarding the possibility of not having or needing a heart felt longing sensation....
..... well, my experience points to every single emotional thought & feeling can be extensively heightened, so where a child thinks that it would like to see & embrace & communicate with it's mother, then dark beings can & do alter the thoughts of the child to a point/degree of heavy loss & sadnes, within micro moments of the childs original feelings, & the child believes that the feeling of loss & sadness are their own.....
& on top of that the dark ones can cary these feelings on for quite awhile.

So without the dark hinderances, we would all be quite significantly different & well balanced beings who are not emotional wrecks, & can operate well enough on our own from the age of about seven...to a certain degree according to the development of our brain.

& yes children are not exempt from spiritual attack & possession.
-------------------

You say that you are happy with the way things have tuned out, if as I say what I have said, is actually true. ..re Stockholm syndrome.

Well, could you imagine not having any hinderances from experiencing our full abilities of the soul, as humans.

Now you know that everything in nature is constructed from the intelligent energies of the universe. Our whole environment. .....plants, plant foods, fruits , nuts ext ext ext.
& that our soul would be fully capable of interacting with said energies, so just think about how we could sence the pressence of insect attack & disease of the food vegetations that we grow, & how we could literally alter & repair & overcome such problems with just a mere thought or two.....I DO VERY MUCH SMILE TO THAT THOUGHT.

We could quite easily influence the weather conditions to suite our crops in regards to watering need or anything really.

& I am well aware of the insects & fungus diseases that can & do plaque the organic gardeners crops.
As I live on my brothers 20 acre property which has an organic orchard of tropical fruits & nuts.

Ps. I like to read your posts, "BUT" have been reluctant to reply to them because of the implications my info can have.

The thread about future energies for the earth is one that I constantly look at, because, of what I am saying about the human hindered abilities of the soul via the interactions of & with the intelligent energies of the universe.

Well everyone keeps talking about man made devices to create energy.
But ""organicborn"" just think what could be done via our minds in consonance with said energies......we could create "light" to light up a room without a light bulb, the energy in our air, would just be lit up, as the energy can become anything we want it to be.

We could turn it into warmth, so we would not need to wear warm heavy clothing in even in sub zero conditions.

We could use it to keep us cooler in extreme heat conditions. ...so no need for air conditioners.

We could literaly put an impervious energetic protection barrier around us that coul not be penatrated by anything whatsoever. ....literally protecting us from man made weaponry.
I have seen the aftermath footage of an explosion in a children's school room, where the children were being protected by angelic type beings, from the harm of terrorist, & everything that was not in the energy feild which was wraped very closely around each child & the teacher...""as if they had a second skin""...was either burnt to a cinder or blown to pieces.

The energy of the universe ""COULD BE THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE"" & totally 100% green & carbon free, doing & supplying everyone of our needs.

Organicborn.....when a person has had the experiences of mine, then that person starts to think outside of the box.

The highest Sincere regards
Neil.

Just think what the first parents could do with their abilities of the soul, within their lives & environment. Im not sure if you believe in the reality of the first parents though.
Old 28-11-2016, 05:57 PM
Newbie ;)

That's right, they have conducted experiments by removing parts of animal's brains to try and find out where memories are stored and no matter how much or where they removed it from the animals still retained their memories.