Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 02-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Khaldun

Recursivity

Of all the channeled messages you have read, this will be among the most difficult to accept.

I say accept, instead of understand, because - at the deepest level - you already understand what I am saying.

At this point, all you have to do is choose whether you will accept what I am saying, or you reject it.

You are me.
That's right.
You are me.

The I that I am is you expressing as me.
That which you are is the me as which you express.

After all - you reference yourself as I, and you reference yourself as me, knowing full well that you are both the I and the me referenced.

You might be tempted to consider me as a separate person - as someone, someplace else, who wrote this message for you, perhaps even for others, to read.

Yet the simple fact remains that, as you engage these words, you are recursively communicating: talking to yourself.

You are yourself.
You reference yourself as myself.
You are my self.

And I am your soul.

I am your soul, inside yourself.
You are my self, surrounding my soul.

Just as my self is your self - my soul is your soul.

Our soul, our self, are one.
And two!

And that's okay - because, as two, you can be me talking to you, and I can be you listening to me, and we can experience playfully being we.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Quagmire

Why do you assume it will be difficult to accept? is it because you have difficulty fully accepting it in the part of me that is you?
Old 17-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Envolucris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaldun
You are me.

That's certainly one way to describe it. I get the feeling a lot of people have a very difficult time accepting the idea that we're immutably interconnected because of a tenacious instinct to preserve the illusion of 'self'. An individual may comprise little more than a momentary expression that differs [often negligibly] from the rest. But for other people, the concept of a unified self is elementary.
Old 18-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Glen

I love this. It is something that I have been trying to grasp at a deeper level. We all say "we are one" When we see some tragedy on the news we would rather distance ourselves from it by judging the perpetrator or trying to reason as to why they did what they did.

What I came to realize is that there are 2 things that we must come to grips with.

1. If I am responsible for creating my reality, I have created or at least participated in that tragic event (whether I was there or not).

2. If we are all one, then on some level I am that perpetrator.

Where does that leave us? We are all one.

love and light
Old 11-06-2013, 12:12 PM
silvercomet

I second this message and totally agree of course III do cause we all contributed to it