Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-10-2010, 03:55 AM
Coming2

Until Then~

Good Evening Family~

I posted at length in the YourSpace forum...Unwinding the Mind....but I wanted to come here because this is my true home forum. I have learned so much here from so many of you..old and new...I have valued every interaction I have had with you either through posts or PMs.

With all that being said, I feel it is my time to say good bye for a while. I have been praying on some things that have really disturbed me about SF and a member I have a real issue with. I have spoken with My Spiritual Team and through their guidance I have been told over and over again to "take a Break"....nothing in this life has the right to rent space in your head unless you allow it to. Ever since the forum has been back up I have allowed this issue to take up too much of my time and I cant seem to escape it whenever I come to SF to find out how everyone is doing. The end result for my betterment and mental health is to bow out and continue to pray on the reasons I have the issues I do to begin with. My hope is that once I can make peace with it and it no longer disturbs me then I will return without being bothered by the rhetoric this member lectures about.

Again I thank you for all the help, love and support you have all offered me. My PM box is always open and I do hope that you guys will stay in touch. I am and will always be available to share my experience, strength and hope with whoever seeks it. All I ask of all of you is to be wary of members speaking their truth as fact. No one member has all the answers and I dont care what they claim to be or where they claim to originate from, when it comes down to it, they are human being just like us put here to learn the human experience, just like us...Just be wary of those claiming to be other worldly beings. The facts are essentially that we can ponder all day long what it will be like when we die or who guards us...it is all open for debate but the real truth will come when we actually make it there. I had a life between lives regresssion and nothing that is shared by this person was experienced by me, Who know what the truth was but I refuse to be told that my experiences are not valid because it is not their truths.

Ok enough of that!!! I love all of you, I will miss you and I hope I grow enough spiritually that when I do or if I return I can do it with any open heart and mind.......

Last edited by Coming2 : 18-10-2010 at 04:02 AM.
Old 18-10-2010, 06:19 AM
sunny shine

Dear Coming2 I truly wish that this break helps you get the solutions or insights you seek. Trust you will soon come back on the forum.

You were the first one to respond to my messages here on this forum when I joined as a new member; i am always grateful for the initial support to become one of SFs member.

Thank You for all the warmth and support
Old 19-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Master
Take a lovely break, Elyse... and come back soon...

Xan

Old 21-10-2010, 11:49 PM
Coming2

So I lasted what?? like 5 minutes?? lol....I have to thank so many of you for your wonderfully supportive and encouraging emails. It was so nice to know that so many of you feel the same way I do.....What I realized was that Devolution created this space as a safe haven for all and I dont have to like some things but to truly be spiritual I must accept it and move forward for my own personal growth. I choose to grow in love and acceptance and IGNORE the rest!!! lol....
Old 22-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Master
Just a note, Elyse... As we become truly spiritual we are more accepting and patient with those who don't live up to our standards.

Xan

Old 22-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Master
Elyse;
I don't know you that while because I only very recently joined like two weeks ago, but you feel to me like a very wonderful person who will be sorely missed, heck I miss you already and I know not much about you. You just feel like such a light in this world, and it would be a pity that I for one thing and the rest of the members wont' learn from you and help to help you learn.
xoxo
Spiritlite