Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst8086
As I have been working with my crystal skull, I am wondering the origins of the crystal skulls.

I know that it is thought by many that the skulls originated with the Mayans. I have seen that the Mayans also believed in a God whom they had to make human sacrifices to daily. What makes everyone believe that the crystal skulls are really something, if their belief in this God whom they sacrificed humans for isn't continuing today. How can we really believe in the skulls when we don't believe in their God? I'm trying to make sense of all this. ��

Can you please explain to me your theory? Curious to see what everyone thinks about this. I'm lost.

Thanks so much!!
Maybe just read about it more? There's entire books written on crystal skulls, it's not possible to explain the ins and outs here. If it has your interest, find a book, or some good internet sites. I feel it's always better to form your own opinion based an plural other opinions, preferably from people who have more knowledge & insight than the average Joe.

As for the Mayans.. I don't see how an ancient crystal skull is connected to human sacrifice and/or their God. Also, don't judge their way of living (human sacrifice). We look at that from our western viewpoint, feeling it is barbaric since we have learnt to value life. But they valued life just the same, that's why a sacrifice of a human had so much value. It's only a different perspective. We have such things in our own western history and it was considered an honour to be sacrificed to the gods.

In any case, read a bit on the ancient crystal skulls. All skulls connect with one another, which creates the crystal skull collective. This is why the energy feels different. Normal crystals aren't connected to this collective.
So each new skull connects with this energy field, and thus with every other crystal skull in existence, including the ancient one.
I personally feel this field may get diluted a bit by the overdose of skulls that is carved without true animation / inspiration / love, especially the ones carved in China. Most are just made for money, not with love.
If you buy crystal skulls from the carvers from Brazil, they find the best quality quartz (quartz from Brazil -e.g. Minas Gerais- is very high quality!) and they feel where the skull is in that chunk before they start carving. They basically 'free' the skull that is in the crystal. You can only do that when you are truly inspired and animated, when your heart is in it.
These skulls really do feel different.

And then there's dragon skulls... another energy yet again :)
Explore, have fun with it. You're on a journey that's only just begun.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is so much out there about those crystal skulls and the origins of them, like all things that are ancient they are part of the past that maybe we will never understand. I have to wonder if we do need to understand it all, years to come new people will look back on what we made and wonder on it.

I do not feel that a set of skulls would hold an energy within them if all found, unless there is someone with them to do the activation. Machines as of now need a source of power and most times a switch to turn them on with.

If there was truly something to a powerful energy that could change things would we not have already found it. Too is it something we should find, or is the past best left there in the past ?

Like all things we collect many are mass produced and at times in places where we might not be in line with how we view things should be done, it is us that puts the LOVe and energy into what we get.

We might get a crystal skull that is mass produced in an assembly line, and that came from mining conditions that we might not agree with, yet it still calls to us and we have it. From this we change the energy around it

When I look at a skull that is what holds our brain that part of us that that makes us human. When we find a skull that opens up a part of our inner being, that I feel is outside the brain. Its something that opens the doors to our Soul.

If we change the skull to a dragon there again is a shift in energy as our brain takes us past the "skull" at the base level to something mystical and magical in the dragon.

Lynn
Old 05-11-2017, 11:36 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks everyone for your responses. You've all made some great points. I truly love this crystal skull, but I'm still in the process of learning more. I'm trying to let go of the things that cannot be figured out. I sometimes think if I keep looking, if I keep searching for the answers of life I'll find them. I'm starting to try to accept that some things cannot be figured out and let them go. Sometimes I find it hard to let go of the things I feel need figuring out... But there definitely are things that simply can't be. I truly appreciate your opinions on this subject!
Old 06-11-2017, 05:16 AM
Experiencer
Hi Amethyst8086 ! I am glad you love your crystal skull, that's what really matters I would be interested in seeing any pictures of it. I love to see other people's collections. Myself I just collect large raw crystals but I still appreciate looking at the cut and polished specimens. My wife collects polished stuff like spheres and obelisks.

What's really great about collecting crystals imho is that they are forever pieces and they don't break down or fade like other products. There is not an unlimited supply of high quality goods. These factors make them an excellent investment.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:26 AM
Pathfinder

Here is my crystal skull! I've added 2 pictures. ��

https://imgur.com/qpIlREt

https://i.imgur.com/5hMSePV.jpg

I absolutely love this skull. However, I don't know what it is but ever since I began working with him I've been drained. I feel so exhausted. I sleep 8 hours a night, but when walking I feel like I haven't slept at all. I'm also feeling quite emotional. I've also noticed only what I can explain is energy that starts at the crown and shoots down to my feet. I'm getting that sensation a few times a day. I'm just not feeling myself. I'm really curious if anyone else has had anything like this with working with their crystals or crystal skulls?

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I'd love to see your collection or your favorites! ��
Old 06-11-2017, 07:32 AM
Experiencer
Nice Pictures ! Is the second picture a sphere ? Looks awesome and love the rainbows . My wife has a large obelisk that looks sort of like that, but I would love to get her a large sphere like that one.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:02 AM
Administrator
Hello

The crystal is wonderful. I do feel that the crystal in the raw form gives one more variations in energy, yet there is something about that face to face connection to something familiar that adds excitement.

I do not use mine with meditations ext.....they are scattered about the house on display. From time to time they get moved around.

There is something about gazing into the eyes as at times it is like looking into yourself into your soul. I would not mind a real skull not of animal but man. Now that would be a conversation piece.

Lynn
Old 18-11-2017, 12:54 PM
Newbie ;)

hi

hi,
I got to go do a crystal skull meditation at good journeys in Noblesville Indiana. It was truly an amazing experience. This was the Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull not sure if you heard of it but its worth going on see it!!!!! I can send you pictures of it if you want.

Kelly