Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Super Moderator
"Negative Entities" -a perspective

The ultimate Boogy-Man! A negative entity! And we are often scared of them and treat them like they had come from Hell, or are just so full of terror about them during an astral projection or sleep paralysis.

But I just had a thought....Has anyone ever felt negative? I mean, angry, love-less, suspicious, un-trusting, disliking someone, hating someone, or some situation....etc etc. I think we all have.

Can we imagine now...we didn't live in the physical world (which is so dense it doesn't manifest our inner feelings in an obvious immediate way) -but we lived in a world where every thing we thought or felt became a reality.....we felt "spiky" and angry so we became spiky and angry, the atmosphere we were immersed in felt like shards.....we felt loveless and hating so we felt cold as ice. The atmosphere around us changed and became quite toxic.
I would be surprised if no-one who reads this has ever felt these things from their own negative emotions. We're lucky in the physical world, we can walk in warm sunshine and listen to birdsong while we feel these horrible things, and be given umpteen chances to snap out of it. But if we dwelt on the astral at times like this -there you go! We'd be a "Negative Entity"! OMG! Creating an environment around us. And just imagine some innocent happy astral projector ran across our path right then! They would be scared witless by their encounter of negativity which is actually magnified in the astral, and produces manifestations and effects.

What if they knew exactly who we are? Just a Soul trapped in a dark place, temporarily, manifesting horrible things. Having a bad day, having a bad hour, even. Having a bad life/afterlife....etc

If we can imagine giving that Soul some love, strange as it may seem it could melt their heart, to feel that kind of thing. No they are not all "Demons" Demons aren't as common as we think. But low level emotions either from humans or any other species, from this Earth or not, are very common. And very scary, painful, and toxic, and on the astral create environments, and are magnified.

I have shivered, shook, not been able to get my breath, felt pressure on my chest, been unable to eat...etc etc...all from my own manifestations of negative energy.

So I realized, that we can become those things very very easily sometimes.
A Negative Entity. Perhaps only for 2 seconds, perhaps for an hour, or a bad day.
Love is always so welcome at times like that. If someone truly loves us, through the nastiness we are experiencing, how wonderful that feels, and how it can very often melt us.

OK not all Bad Guys respond. We may still have to run for the hills!...but just a thought....how many of them are simply doing what we can often do?
Old 08-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Master

I'm dealing with what I might term as a negative entity. This entity would destroy me with no remorse if it could.

However, looked at more compassionately, what demons is this character (=negative entity) confronted with?

I send it love. I think I drive it wilder.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Michael29

Hey..

Hey Tobi i wanted to quote your post but decided not to.. because well we will just settle with a reply for the time being :)

As for negative energies.. people have named me as a Drainer of negative entities, (and people) But i do not have control over this at all its something i cannot turn off. As people believe im able to drain the negative surroundings arround me and negate the energy that people feel as threatening, it gives me a sense of excitment and enjoyment, i guess in a way i act as a magnet, such as a magnet on a battery for example.

The very fealings which my wife has got and many others out there in the world with negative entities, the very feel of there presence to the overcrowded fealing that my wife has described to me.. gives me the complete opposite of reactions it litrely feels as if im feeding from it, and it makes me very aggressive towards it.. to the point where im litrely way more aggressive than it will be.

Now im not sure why i have this ability, a few people now have told me its a very good thing that im able to do because i can negate a negative energy and there by remove it, so it should be seen as a possitive thing really as im not an evil person neither am i bad, i only wish to help those in life and death.

What provokes my inner strength more than anything is that when my family or those close to me in general are suffering.. i feel pure energy raw power in a sense.. and i feed from it and use it against the very entity im chassing down. i never back away.. i guess i get a thrill out of it, since ive been doing this as a child, and its just who i am in general, A few people i wont name.. but (you know who you are!) have claimed that i was of the devil and that i needed to be cleansed lol, well just so you know my wife has cleansed me before as she is a very powerful medium, and ive done white sage and protect myself in between.

Ive never once had anything bad happen to me.. no matter what other people feel, as in how strong this negative entity is, its almost as if i walk into a room.. i feel great... better than great actualy i feel like i can take on the world and i do EVP to capture it in the act so to speak, i can use emotion to my advantage also so ive noticed, when sorrow is involved i can litrely overwhelm myself with painful memmory's and from this i seem to attract Possitive spirits.

But when i go into an acclaimed haunted location.. i feel as i say like im sucking it away and it has no power over me, my will is strong and i never let my guard down and i never will, im stronger than it will ever be and i believe in myself so much so im willing to stake my life on that.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Master
OP Your right. Negative entity is a general term for souls who are either: lost, trapped, damned, or evil.

There are so many different types as there are different humans and species of Life.

I think the classical "demon" is a specific class and group.

In the book of Enoch, the prophet talks about how our Ancestors and Elders were in direct communion with God and Civilization was peaceful.

Sadly a lot of angelic guides and "lower Angels" did some unspeakable things. This was a time when spirits could materialize a thought-form and inhabit it and appear to be "human" on earth.

A lot of ancient cultures turned these beings into gods, demigods, etc.

These 'Earth angels' who volunteered to guide humans as incarnate beings became seduced by materiality and violence. They created blood sacrifices, violence, animal sacrifice, orgies, etc in temples, cities, etc.

They eventually lost the ability to commune with humanity at large. These disincarnate angels are now demons. They were the "Watchers" or "Grigori" whatever you call them.

They are negative elemental energies. They were never human and they band together in a hierarchy of spiritual destruction for others. When they are together they can mass enough energy to become - One evil entity which is usually called "the Devil" or "Satan".

But demonic entities are rare. If you watch Dead Files on Travel Channel, Paranormal State, Ghost Adventures, or any show where a psychic meets a demon it is the SAME STORY! The demonic entity owns the specific property, the demon usually goes in and out of lower realms and Earth plane taking other souls, and the entity has been on the Land since the beginning of human history.

---

But yes there are many negative entities and a majority of them are lost souls.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Experiencer
Tobi, I think you really get it and I totally agree that we should always try to send those negative beings love.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Master
Yes Tobi is right.

But some negative entities are demonic.

Catholic, Buddhists, Wiccans, Hindus etc have encountered these entities,

The amount of cases are huge in the last few years in the Paranormal Society,

You can't send love to a dark entity. They are damned in their state of consciousness.

If an occurrence gets violent, destructive, fearful or really frightening I suggest you get a Priest, a Wiccan, or anyone who can conduct a cleaning or exorcism.
Old 13-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Master

I don't have extensive experience with negative entities, so I can't comment much. But one time I did seem to have a negative spirit who was attached to me. At first when I tried to develop my intuition, I began hearing voices, and I thought maybe I was losing my mind. But I had too many odd synchronicities that were too much for coincidence, which convinced me that it was a spirit. The voices became increasingly negative and oppressive and threatening to me. I don't think this was a very powerful negative entity.

I tried using prayer, bible verses, visualizing white light and spiritual protection, focusing on positive things, being blessed by God, beauty, safety, other things...
But in the end the only thing that seemed to work to vanquish that spirit was focusing on love, deep love, including love for the negative entity.

I am not sure that the entity went away completely, but it was rendered practically harmless. I still think I get senses of it from time to time, but I'm not sure if it's the same spirit. Sometimes it seemed to me that it wanted help from me or that I could help it in some way. Maybe that it didn't want me to abandon it or forget it.

So, yeah, I don't assume all "negative entities" are that bad. Maybe some are, but some seem to me like they deserve pity and possibly can be helped and transformed by our love and assistance.