Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-12-2017, 01:40 AM
Master
@moonincancer haha thank you for the message, its really a good one for a small reading. I feel very positive that's true I will take your advise. Thanks !

Next reading for moonincancer
My question: Should I go?
Old 23-12-2017, 06:37 PM
traceyacey12

reading for moonincancer
My question: Should I go?

King of wands, Two of wands

If you willing to take on the work, yes you should go as you will be successful in what you have to do once you have battled it out.

Reading for Traceyacey

How am doing on my twin flame journey?
Old 25-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Pathfinder

XVI. The Tower, reversed and Ace of Wands

Do not get discouraged, do not let setbacks get you down, just focus on your own growth.

Question
If I pursue the certificate program in September, how will that pan out?
Old 26-12-2017, 12:18 AM
Master

*RWS
8 of Pent rev, 7 of Wands
Hmm... not looking hugely promising here with respect to you finishing; I'm seeing conflict with other people/the course here, and I'm kind of wondering if you give it up altogether to seek an alternative way to learn what you want.

Q: Anything else I should focus on achieving before the end of Dec 2017?
Old 26-12-2017, 06:48 AM
Pathfinder

Golden Tarot

Eight of Wands, reversed and King of Swords.

Hold your horses, stop moving so fast, just use the next week for reflection and deciding upon the next logical step in your journey.

Question
We have a new guy at work and I'm not sure what to make of him--what can I expect of our professional relationship?
Old 26-12-2017, 09:54 AM
Master

* RWS
8 of Swords rev, Strength (ooh, both 8's!)

Together these kind of say 'freedom' and 'inner confidence' - perhaps something about this guy will make it easier for you to be your authentic self at work.

Q: I'm pretty sure there have been a few people saying I need to slow down Which is funny because I feel stir-crazy at the moment!
So my Q is - "Is there a particular reason tealily should slow down at this time?"
Old 26-12-2017, 02:38 PM
Master

Tealily
5emotions(emotional loss) and Creativity/Empress (Psychic tarot)
The reason tealily should slow down is that this is an excellent time to patiently nurture the seeds of growth and to nurture your soul and heal your emotions. The result should be worth the wait:)

My question: Am very confused if I should follow the advice of the first person I consulted or the third and last one?
Old 26-12-2017, 08:34 PM
Pathfinder

moonincancer - Nine of Cups and The Magician
Consult your friends and supporters, and trust your own intuition. Nine is a multiple of three and The Magician is one. There is no right or wrong path. Your gut is your friend here.

Question
How is our dog coping with my husband (B) being away for a long time?
Old 01-01-2018, 11:09 AM
Master

going to tryyy to give this a crack...

Hermit, Moon
Perhaps a little withdrawn... has the dog's behaviour changed at all since B went away?

Q: How thrifty am I when it comes to buying cosmetics?
Old 01-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Pathfinder

He's been just not as enthusiastic about things when my husband is gone, it's hard to get him off the couch, and at night he cuddles up to me in bed whereas he used to just sleep at my feet.

Justice and Queen of Coins
With cosmetics, you generally get what you pay for. You work hard for your money so as long as the bills and necessities are paid up, spend what's left over on whatever leisure items make you happy. I don't get the sense that the cards ask you to make significant cutbacks on your cosmetics budget, but just be mindful to keep it within a budget.

Question
What did I do to tick my mother-in-law off so much to the point that she has nothing nice to say to or about me?