Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 03-03-2017, 09:43 AM
Experiencer

ORIGINS of White, Black, Brown, Yellow, Types of HUMAN Races

This Thread is meant to trace the scientific reasons for differences in physical make up of humans and should not be taken in racist context.

Anthropologists believe, that humans have evolved from primates in Africa during 5- 6 million years ago and their physical makeup changed while migrating to different parts of the world.

Indian Scriptures give an account of their origin from different ' Prajapaties' or Progenitors.

2 billion years ago Brahma, prototype human, produced 10 Progenitors by biological fission on Pamir. 10 Progenitors in their Airy Bodies dispersed in different directions, and became the fore fathers of different human races. as folows

Angira : Red Indians.
Marich : Europeans, Middle East, Indians.
Vashisth : Chinese Japanese, Central Asians.
Pulah ; Short Pygmies
Pilastya : Tall Africans Julus.
Daksha ; Indian
... ... ...
During past 100 millions , there has been a lot of migrations and intermixing.The present Europeans are inter mixture of genetically modified humans 'Gurunds' + Devas sons of Kashyap / Marich, + Aryan Indians. ( Source : The Real History of the Ancient World' ISBN 9788190950268 )

Thus it is apparent that progenitors with different genes are responsible for the difference in physical makeup of humans and not what the Anthropologists speculate. They should update their knowledge, revise the textbooks, and stop misguiding people.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:24 AM
Master
[quote=OPVerma]

This Thread is meant to trace the scientific reasons for differences in physical make up of humans and should not be taken in racist context.

Anthropologists believe, that humans have evolved from primates in Africa during 5- 6 million years ago and their physical makeup changed while migrating to different parts of the world.

Indian Scriptures give an account of their origin from different ' Prajapaties' or Progenitors.

2 billion years ago Brahma, prototype human, produced 10 Progenitors by biological fission on Pamir. 10 Progenitors in their Airy Bodies dispersed in different directions, and became the fore fathers of different human races. as folows

Pulah ; Short Pygmies
Daksha ; Indian
... ... ...
During past 100 millions , there has been a lot of migrations and intermixing.The present Europeans are inter mixture of genetically modified humans 'Gurunds' + Devas sons of Kashyap / Marich, + Aryan Indians. ( Source : The Real History of the Ancient World' ISBN 9788190950268 )

Thus it is apparent that progenitors with different genes are responsible for the difference in physical makeup of humans and not what the Anthropologists speculate. They should update their knowledge, revise the textbooks, and stop misguiding people.[/QUOTE

and I thought it was just Evolution ]
Old 03-03-2017, 11:49 AM
Master
there's something called "the two attentions". in one frame of reference,
the skin acts as the boundary of self and everything observed through the
eyes is seen as "out there". through another frame of reference, the mind
retreats a step and can visualize that all observations are made from within
a bubble of reality which compromises the totality of self (there is no
"outside" observed through that first attention).
here's an article which speaks of the two attentions with a different slant
than what i've outlined:
http://www.originalfalcon.com/a-two_attentions.php

my thought is that the idea of ORIGINS of ... Types of HUMAN Races
might be considered through a first attention perspective, or through a second
attention perspective. from what i understand of things, looking at the subject
from [strictly] a first attention viewpoint places the cause-effect dynamic
"outside" of our control/input... our desires are inconsequential. the timeline
of what occurs is preset and unalterable through that approach.
through the second attention viewpoint, we gain the power of being the cause
to the observations... we might modify the results to fit our desires.

i do not believe in an "objective reality" which determines my worth, utility,
and purpose. i believe that ALL observations, by any being anywhere, are
subjective in nature and by definition [even God is not an "object"].
Old 03-03-2017, 12:35 PM
Master
I guess the anthropologists have not yet seen your book for them to update their information. The oldest footprint found to date is about 2 million years old and it is in Cape Town. What is the hard evidence presented in your book?
Old 03-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Master
[quote=sky123]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma

Pulah ; Short Pygmies
Daksha ; Indian
... ... ...

Thus it is apparent that progenitors with different genes are responsible for the difference in physical makeup of humans and not what the Anthropologists speculate. They should update their knowledge, revise the textbooks, and stop misguiding people.[/QUOTE

It is just evolution........ Every human being alive today can trace there genetic origin to 41 surviving woman of child bearing age in Africa's Great Rift Valley from about 70,000 years ago when there was a die off in the human population and only 41 women survived.

Today there are exactly 41 unique genetic lines of human beings and everyone alive today carries the genes for all the different racial types.

Meaning skin color is nothing more than a adaptation to solar light levels...that's it!
People who dwell in equatorial regions develop darker skin......people who live in regions of low ultraviolet concentrations have lighter skin and eye's

DNA research has shown conclusively that you could take a Caucasian couple.... Put them in an equatorial environment and in about 15 to 20 thousand years there descendants would have dark skin and dark eyes to handle the sun.

Same in reverse for a couple with dark skin.

This whole skin and eye color adaptation has to do with ultraviolet light levels and processing vitamin D.

The amazing part is that those 41 genetic lines give such a diversity of appearance world wide!
The study of origins of man is one of my passions and a prime reason l spent about a month in the Great Rift Valley a few years back....well it was an amazing hunting trip too!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 04-03-2017, 09:47 PM
Master
ORIGINS of White, Black, Brown, Yellow, Types of HUMAN Races

Quote:

Pulah ; Short Pygmies
Daksha ; Indian
... ... ...

Thus it is apparent that progenitors with different genes are responsible for the difference in physical makeup of humans and not what the Anthropologists speculate. They should update their knowledge, revise the textbooks, and stop misguiding people.

OPVerma,

What a fascinating topic...

The 1st three references, which I'm providing below, come from different tabs in the 4th source, also provided.

I regret being unable to offer any corroboration of this information, except to say that it is all definitely "beyond anthropology".

I leave it to you to ascertain just how far...even if you and your fellow respondents find it useful.

I've provided my own perspective, as the last reference (in the last reference).

“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”
― William Shakespeare, Hamlet

Enjoy...

Reference: http://www.floating-world.org/brothers.htm

Reference: http://www.floating-world.org/earth_history.htm

Reference: http://www.floating-world.org/Timeline.htm

Reference: http://www.floating-world.org/alokeia.htm

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...82&postcount=9
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 06-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Experiencer

[quote=sky123]
Quote:

Pulah ; Short Pygmies
Daksha ; Indian
... ... ...

You have to study a lot to know
Old 06-03-2017, 08:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
there's something called "the two attentions". in one frame of reference,
the skin acts as the boundary of self and everything observed through the
eyes is seen as "out there". through another frame of reference, the mind
retreats a step and can visualize that all observations are made from within
a bubble of reality which compromises the totality of self (there is no
"outside" observed through that first attention).
here's an article which speaks of the two attentions with a different slant
than what i've outlined:
http://www.originalfalcon.com/a-two_attentions.php

my thought is that the idea of ORIGINS of ... Types of HUMAN Races
might be considered through a first attention perspective, or through a second
attention perspective. from what i understand of things, looking at the subject
from [strictly] a first attention viewpoint places the cause-effect dynamic
"outside" of our control/input... our desires are inconsequential. the timeline
of what occurs is preset and unalterable through that approach.
through the second attention viewpoint, we gain the power of being the cause
to the observations... we might modify the results to fit our desires.

i do not believe in an "objective reality" which determines my worth, utility,
and purpose. i believe that ALL observations, by any being anywhere, are
subjective in nature and by definition [even God is not an "object"].

These are all literary Speculation. One has to study records.

Most of the Hindus Know their GOTRA meaning Roots. The Gotra of this AUTHOR is 'Kashyap'. That means that he is the descendants of Kashyap seer who lived on Caspian Shore about 100 million yrs ago.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
I guess the anthropologists have not yet seen your book for them to update their information. The oldest footprint found to date is about 2 million years old and it is in Cape Town. What is the hard evidence presented in your book?

' The Real History of the Ancient World ' is a 1970 million years history of human race written from scientifically valid records. ( PL read my Threads in Astronomy section to know its worth) One has to study , science , engineering, Indian literature, to know the truth instead of digging statistically invalid fossils samples.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:50 AM
Master
[quote=OPVerma]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

You have to study a lot to know

Yes YOU do have to study

Thats why we have Science/Genetics.