Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Seeker

Thank you Sojourner for that insight about thinking feeling preference, which one is more active and then to work with the opposite...this had never occurred to me before as something to consider in the healing mix.
Old 18-03-2019, 12:46 AM
Guide

Hi Sapphirez, sorry I just saw you replied here...took me a few days to notice.

So I saw my first reiki teacher last Friday for the IET session. It was similar to reiki as far as the hand positions, but she did a series of motions at each point, pulling out with her hand, then "imprinting" positive. I didn't feel anything magical, and now a week later I still don't. She said she felt most of the thickness in my karmic layer and on my left side (past life maybe) so it confirmed for me why I couldn't access it through my own self healing. I did see her aura before she even began, which was cool. I wasn't even looking for it, but it was clear as day. I notice any abilities I have are amplified around other spiritual people.

I'm going to check out that guys videos you recommended, thank you.

I was talking to someone about my endless search for the right modality and she made a good point. It seems as if I want to actively participate in my healing, know what's going on and do the work kinda thing. I couldn't agree more. That IET session definitely solidified to me that true healing is not something that can be obtained externally from a healer unless you are made aware of what it is you are to work on or bring to the surface. That is my opinion from my experience anyway. Think about it, if a "healer" doesn't offer up much info on what he/she may receive intuitively about what it is that needs healing within you, then how can any modality be effective? In my case last week, this woman wasn't able to tell me much other than she felt thickness in my karmic layer/past life stuff...ok so....do I just trust you took it out? What was it you pulled out? Ugh.

Thank you for reaching out and extending the offer for PM Sapphirez. I may take you up on it tomorrow when I have more time to write.
Old 20-03-2019, 07:51 AM
Master
aw that's wonderful you noticed her aura happenstance, what did it look like? that is neat about your spiritual abilities being amplified and that definitely makes sense

Interesting you brought up karma, I made a new friend through a group on facebook recently and she is also a Libra, born on the 25th, the day before us (4 years later, and I think you said you were born 4 years earlier than me) and she has had spiritual breakthroughs/awakenings recently and thinks she should be trying to transmute her karma and talks to me about it lol. I actually brought you up to her because we have similar birthdays and the way she is well-spoken yet spiritual and creative etc, reminded me of you.

yes I agree with the philosophy that healing is a personal responsibility or opportunity, but there are many ways to heal and involving others often can be beneficial and transformative. for me personally I really think that people have to adjust the way they feed their bodies, minds, and souls, and feed the world with them, so yeah it definitely depends if the person is going to honor that reality and respect it going forward, or else almost anything they do won't be long-lasting if wounds keep being scraped, and the channels for energy to flow properly will be clogged again in one way or another. I don't know though, some people seem to be able to do all sorts of unfavorable things and still thrive, but really there has to be some repercussion in at least one facet of their life or being so I just think it's important and ideal to have a clean slate or canvas to work from.

It reminds me of when I was a bit younger and still thought I had depression, because I was diagnosed with it and a couple other things when I was 14.. I was using this bach flower therapy remedy called Mustard, and one day I read the bottle again and the truth dawned on me.. It said something like "for depression that comes and goes for no apparent reason" and I was like wait a minute, it's not for no reason, I know what is the matter.. I could think of various ways I was upset or depressed, and realized that the depression was caused by me not doing what I really wanted or needed to do. That simple revelation and subsequent learning along my path helped me dispel the labels of mainstream diagnosis, especially because they want us to identify with these disorders and diseases, but they are not us.. and in the most literal sense they are the definition of not us, us not being our selves.. and that is all that is ever wrong with anyone I think, mentally or physically or otherwise. which is why I think it is important to honor nature and the ways we were designed to live on this Earth. So many things try to keep us from this simplicity, but it is the only true salvation as far as I can see.. and it includes infinite possibilities and potentials we all have as human beings with spirits here.

lol yes I don't know about the kind of work your reiki teacher did, (right I would be wanting to know precise details too about what she was pulling on lol) I do trust that many people have such abilities and can influence others in positive or even miraculous ways. but I guess it is not my expertise or specialty, at least not in this lifetime thusfar. I feel like I see the practical magic that exists, without being cliche copying the movie title lol. but I really do see how everyday things are magical, or how fantastical things are more down to Earth than we're led to believe. but I also believe in all sorts of things that people discuss on these forums that I've never seen or experienced, or at least I don't discount them, so I don't know, realizing that our feet touching the Earth is scientifically validated as healing and things like that are more than enough magic for me! I do like to work with the mind and psyche I guess, so in that way my interest in healing may be less tangible and practical, but I'm just going on and on I'm sorry if this is all too off topic, but perhaps it was meant to be written as I have. The main thing I guess is that I feel when we have a clear vessel, everything else available has an easier time positively impacting us, and unnecessary negative energies aren't attracted to or able to tangle us up further. This clarification and purification can have to do with the body, mind, soul, and beyond.. and at the same time we are best off utilizing our creativity and artistic expression to share parts of our self. it's interesting to think how much beauty and grace has been created out of ugliness and despair, and even that process of turning emotions and trauma into art can be incredibly healing and transformational
Old 23-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
It is my understanding that there are several ways to release trapped emotions through different healing modalities and techniques. You could go to a reiki healer for example, who may facilitate a shift in your energy and may be drawn to focusing on a specific area of the body where there is physical pain as a result of a trapped emotion. There is another modality using kinesiology and asking a series of questions about the how's and whys of trapped emotions, then the emotions are released by running a magnet down your spine. I'm not educated on several other modalities and techniques such as acupuncture, yoga, massaging knots in the channels of your meridians or countless other ways....

...but my question is, if the trapped emotion surfaces as a memory of the event and you find yourself analyzing it and picking it apart yet you still can't uncover the root cause, how is it released? Through talk therapy? With that being said, are all of the other above methods effective if the emotion is never brought to your consciousness?

By singing with extreme intensity!!!